Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

npc sheet and linked HP

it would be nice to be able to set up a monster sheets and decide if you want things like hp to be link from token back to the sheet. so i can make one sheet for a bunch goblins and not have to adjust all the bars so hp is not shared between them.
Agreed. I've had that problem before.

Edited 1404456778
Gauss
Forum Champion
Assuming I understood your problem correctly here is how you do that: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Linking_Tokens_to_Journals" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Linking_Tokens_to_Journals</a>
That is my problem. I just wish that when I'm dropping 8-10 of the same guy I don't have to adjust their settings. At that point, i might as well just drop one off my desktop, copy it, and paste how many I need and not use macros. When the PCs get into a fight that I have not planned for, it puts a kink in the process and I have to stop for every Mook and adjust his settings.
Sam M.
Pro
Sheet Author
You could just link then unlink the HP and set that token as the default. That way every mook comes in with full HP of the correct amount.
Gauss
Forum Champion
James , in the link above there are directions for how to deal with mooks and hitpoints. Basically, you need to not have the hitpoints linked when you set the token as default.
I do realize how that works I just sucks when I'm in the middle of a game and putting down a large group of baddies and have to open each one to unlink the bars.
Gauss
Forum Champion
That is what I am trying to say, you do not need to do that. Unlink the bar, then set it up as the default token. You will not have to open each one to unlink the bar.
Also - If you continue to not understand what Mod Gauss is saying, you can do it your way, unlink one bar, then just ctrl-c and ctrl-v until you have all the tokens you want.