Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tyranny of Dragons Bundle

Siveron
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I am looking at getting the Tyranny of Dragons Bundle but I am seeing that the two modules that are included in it can be purchased separately for $19.99 each while the bundle is $49.99. That means that it is $10 more to by it as a bundle. I do see that there is Character art pack but what makes it worth the additional $10. From what I have seen, the character art packs are usually only $5. Thoughts on if it is worth the additional cost? I am looking for specific things that would make it worth the difference in price. I am willing to pay it but only if it is worth it.  Thanks!

Edited 1612825863
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
there are some exclusive maps(with DL) in the Tyranny package, as said on the marketplace page: Original Battle Encounter Maps, exclusive to the Roll20 module (split up between the two modules): Camp, Swamp, Daytime Road, Nighttime Road, Ice Floe, Town, Forest, Tavern, Volcano Cave, and Evil Temple, enhanced with Dynamic Lighting (a plus / pro feature) to add more drama to your game. And Tyranny has an actual compendium, where the modules are added to, while the older modules where created back before compendiums existed.