Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to roll 1d4+ a number against a rollable table

Hi all, I've done some digging and I cannot seem to find the answer I am looking for (does not mean it has not already been answered :) ).  I need to roll a dice, such as 1d4 and add a value to it and compare the result to a table to get a value. Can this be done with a Macro and a Rollable table? Many thanks for reading the post.
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Unfortunately, not without api access. There are scripts that can handle this, but it is not natively supported.
I have API access, so that's a start. Would you know by any chance which APIs I would need?

Edited 1613497755
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Ah yes, sorry about that. I must have confused this post with another that I had just responded to where the OP only had Plus. Real Rollable Tables is an older script that handles it. There might be others. Note that there may be conflicts with the syntax if you also use the RecursiveTables script, as I think they both use the !rt trigger. You could import the RRT script (instead of 1-click) and change search for !rt, then replace that with !rrt or something that won't conflict. Save changes and it should work.