Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [5e] [PAID] [Experienced DM] [One Shot] [Beginner-Friendly] Looking for players for "Jerimond's Orb" - D&D 5e One Shot - Good for Beginners! - Multiple dates and times this week!

Edited 1614498151
A week's ride north of the great city, there is a small town named Treefall.&nbsp; Up until recently, this town was well known for its rich harvests, happy villagers, and prosperous weather. These days, however, the once-proud details from Treefall have turned darker.&nbsp; Instead of tales of unending prosperity, you hear hushed whispers of a great curse that has struck the once-happy village.&nbsp; Word has it that, where once roamed contented cattle, now strange beasts hunt by the moon's cold light and terrorize the hapless region. You have been traveling north along the roads on your own business, enjoying the rich fall colors and warm afternoons.&nbsp; &nbsp;Your camp is small and secure with a roaring fire and meat cooking over the flame.&nbsp; It's one of those crisp autumn days that makes you long for the warm hearth after a long ride in the cool air.&nbsp; Still, the fire is good enough for now, and you and your friends have a wonderful meal, talking and singing and laughing, anticipating a restful sleep beneath the blanket of stars. Until the beast attacks... Jerimond's Orb is a 3rd edition D&amp;D module from Alderac Entertainment Group that I've retooled for 5th edition D&amp;D.&nbsp; This adventure contains mostly role-playing, with some combat.&nbsp; This is a game for 4-5 players at level 2.&nbsp; Because of its low level and emphasis on role-playing, this module is great for beginner players!&nbsp; We'll complete this adventure in a single session lasting 3-4 hours.&nbsp; &nbsp; We'll be using a 27 point buy for stats.&nbsp; Feel free to use any D&amp;D official source material, except "Ravnica", "Eberron", "Theros", "Wildemount", and Unearthed Arcana.&nbsp; Also, feel free to import your own character! We'll be playing this game on Roll20, but we'll use Discord for audio. Players will receive the Discord server link when the start time approaches. Please have your character sheet ready to go at the start time! Payment for this game will be $10 per player via Venmo or Patreon at the start of the session. If you're interested in joining this game, please respond with: 1. Age 2. D&amp;D experience 3. Roll20 experience 4. Preferred character build, plus a backup If you have further questions or comments, please feel free to PM me! - Weaver This game contains royalty free music from&nbsp; <a href="https://www.fesliyanstudios.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.fesliyanstudios.com</a> . Game application links: Wednesday 02/24, 7:00pm EST (12:00am GMT, 02/25)&nbsp; Friday 02/26, 1:30pm EST (6:30pm GMT) Friday 02/26, 7:00pm EST (12:00am GMT, 02/27) Saturday 02/27, 1:30pm EST (6:30pm GMT) Saturday 02/27, 7:00pm EST (12:00am GMT, 02/28) This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $10 per player via Venmo or Patreon at the start of the session. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
1 slot left in tonight's game of Jerimond's Orb !&nbsp; Sign up while it's still available!
Tonight's game of Jerimond's Orb &nbsp;is now full!&nbsp; If you'd like to play, just follow one of the links that best fits your schedule in the post above!
I played on Wednesday and had a great time. The Dm has great maps and does amazing voices that really draws you into the world. He is very adaptable when it comes to player experience to make it enjoyable for all levels.
Thanks, Hunter!&nbsp; I'm glad you had fun! There are still slots available in this weekend's games for anyone who's interested in joining!
Tonight's game of Jerimond's Orb &nbsp;is now full! There are still 2 games left tomorrow (Feb. 27) at 1:30pm EST and 7pm EST!&nbsp; Links are in the post above!
I was lucky to play two sessions, the first was wild and we managed to save the day but things took some wacky and wild turns and Weaver very deftly rolled with the punches. In the second we got to fully explore the module's setting and characters and got the job done in crafty ways- it was a really well done adaptation of an older version's one-shot. Two very different experiences, both very fun.
Thanks, Idriss!&nbsp; I'm glad you had fun both times.&nbsp; Yeah, your first group really found the chaotic back door into completing your objective! Tonight (7pm EST) is the last chance to play Jerimond's Orb !&nbsp; There are 2 slots open, so join while you can!
Thanks to everyone who joined in to play Jerimond's Orb this week!&nbsp; I hope you had fun! Keep an eye out for the next one shot announcement on Monday, March 1st!