Hey there. I DM pretty frequently and am looking for a game to PC. I figure a dm that never plays is like an artist without museums. About me: I'm a grown up, make my commitments but I'm a dad and business owner, so hoping to find a steady, reliable group of kind, friendly players. Despite some key expectations, I'm an easy going, open minded guy that loves to laugh and imagine. I also like to sing and make odd voices, so I think I'm really fun. /wink Game preferences:  I prefer my games pg-13 without gratuitous vulgarity. I like games to be fun and appreciate a balance of rp and adventuring. I'm all about your homebrew and I'm happy to consider a paid game. I don't meta and I prefer to develop my characters with and in game so don't expecrlt some amnesia or ophan backstory out of the gate. I won't meta on your game; that's boring.  I have a few concepts I can run and I'll consider others.  1. Duma Knickel - female lightfoot halfling with a deep love for her weapons. Dex based paladin with fighter for dual wield. More fun than godlike and not designed to max out.  2. Leighton Eze - female gnome bard/cleric. She has a mechanical arm so really shreds on the banjo, but the enchantment that binds it makes is a bit unpredictable at times.  2. Kalt Abent - male lightfoot halfling druid, healing/crowd control, circle of the mountain. Kalt is all about lightning and thunder and I wouldn't be surprised if his desire to save others drove him off the druid path.  Pass me a pm here about your game and a bit about your dm style. Brief is fine. I'm on discord and we can do the things there if it sounds like a fit.