Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Character Vault Suggestion....

Great addition to the platform! I have one request be able to import and export multiple. I use the spell effects templates (which rock) and I create Characters for each spell (like the notes in the template say). It would same time to able to select a campaign, be given a list of thing to import with check boxes. Same with the export to campaign. I could move all the spells around easily. I am thinking about starting to create Monsters to same in there also this feature would help. Thanks
being able to import into OTHER people's campaign's would be ideal too. I mean with the transmogrifier we can pretty much do eerythign the character vault does already?

Edited 1404771164
Sam M.
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm pretty sure you can import into other people's campaigns. From the update post Note that in order to "export" the Character out of your Vault and into a new game, you must either be a GM for that game, or the game's owner must enable the new "Allow Players to Import Characters" toggle on the Campaign Settings page.
+1