Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Images as table results

Hello everyone, I'm pretty sure that it used to be possible to display the roll results of tables as images by naming the table element [X](imageurl.png). Now this isn't working anymore. It just posts the [X](imageurl.png) as text in the chat! =( I guess that something changed in the way Roll20 processes tables. So how can I create a rollable table with images as results now? I'm grateful for any help! =)
In my old campaigns this still works. In my new campaign if I enter !rtm table-name in a macro it just gives me nothing! How is this possible? It's the exact same macro and table in the old campaign!
I created a second new campaign and recreated the macro and the table. It didn't work. I created a second new macro and a second new table in the old campaign. It worked. It must be something about the game settings then but I can't find the difference! =(
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
This will just post an image whose address you paste in the query into chat: [Image](?{URL}#.png) !rtm is a command used by the Rollable Table Macro api script. I'm not really familiar with it, but do you have that script installed in your new campaign?
David M. said: This will just post an image whose address you paste in the query into chat: [Image](?{URL}#.png) !rtm is a command used by the Rollable Table Macro api script. I'm not really familiar with it, but do you have that script installed in your new campaign? Okay, now I feel really stupid. I never considered the possibility that this was from an api script and not just basic Roll20 commands. Thanks so much! =)
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
No worries, it's happened to me before too. My list of scripts in use keeps growing, and sometimes I miss one when starting a new game.