Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Games not starting on Dev server

Richard W.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi, Not sure if this is specific to myself or not, but I cannot get any games started on the Dev server since last night (CET time zone).  When starting a game, it loads with the loading-overlay and text Loading... Then is stays there. I left one page like that over night, so it is not slowness. Also, tried different browsers (Chrome and Edge). Games works on roll20.net, but neither regular or Sheet Sandbox games work on the roll20dev.net servers. Since I can compare the two, production and development server, the Console output when the load breaks on Dev is this:  (index):441 Uncaught TypeError: d20ext.finalPageLoad is not a function     at ?timestamp=1614950315&disablewebgl=false&forcelongpolling=false&offsite=false&fbdebug=false&forcetouch=false:43     at nrWrapper ((index):441) (anonymous) @ ?timestamp=1614950315&disablewebgl=false&forcelongpolling=false&offsite=false&fbdebug=false&forcetouch=false:43 nrWrapper @ (index):441 setTimeout (async) nrWrapper @ (index):441 (anonymous) @ ?timestamp=1614950315&disablewebgl=false&forcelongpolling=false&offsite=false&fbdebug=false&forcetouch=false:43 fire @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1037 fireWith @ jquery-1.9.1.js:1148 ready @ jquery-1.9.1.js:433 completed @ jquery-1.9.1.js:103 Anyone else seeing the same thing?

Edited 1614961699
Duncan R.
Pro
Sheet Author
+1 Yes, I am getting the same. I hadn't tried DEV servers before so I thought it was me.  I tested in both Firefox and Chrome and both hang going into Dev. Only gets as far as the status messages appearing. The widget bar on the left appears but the chat sidebar on the right never appears, and jut sits there forever. The rest of the roll20 site is working normally. Edit: Additionally when I went back to the production server chrome worked fine, but for firefox, I had to flush all the cache and cookie data for both DEV and PROD before prod would work again. I guess there is some difference in how Chrome and Firefox work. Edit2: I also tried on firefox starting in a private browser and with all extensions disable but I had the same issue.
Having this same issue. I was trying to launch a custom sheet sandbox on the dev server to test the new sheet updates.
+1 This is due to to the Content Security Policy on FF and Chrome. They both make mention of nrwrapper, which is something that comes from the script at&nbsp; <a href="https://js-agent.newrelic.com/nr-1167.min.js" rel="nofollow">https://js-agent.newrelic.com/nr-1167.min.js</a>. &nbsp; Due to CSP, newrelic is not being loaded into the browser, and that function fails out, causing the load error we're seeing.
Thank you for the reports! We're working on a fix for it now and I'll update you as soon as I can.
Hey all -- there was a fix put out for this. Please let us know if you're unable to access the Dev server still!
Richard W.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Works for me now, thanks for the quick turnaround of this issue! /Rich
Duncan R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Fixed for me as well now. Thanks.