Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Sheet Enhancements!

keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Melon Lord said: It looks like all character sheets are defaulting to opening in new windows, even when the " Use window popouts for characters" is off. Is there a way to fix this?  That's the last issue in point 2, above.
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
This does not seem to be the case for the Shadowrun: Sixth World sheet.  I was using them successfully last night until midnight EST with no problems.   Went back into the lobby today to continue putting a scenario together and the character sheet is completely sans styling and unuseable.  If I use the same code via the custom sheets option and turn "Legacy Sanitization" on it works fine, unfortunately that's not an option when using the one-click sheets. Please advise what I need to do to get this sheet back to functioning, Chuz Unliked Dean said: Nicholas said: Hey folks -  Another quick update - the new sanitization system is actually defaulting to the legacy sanitization system behavior right now. We're working on a fix for this and will get it out to you as soon as we can. Thanks for your patience here! Still none of my character sheets are working since your update, will it be fixed soon?
With the drag and drop macros from character sheet, is there anyway to delete them? I read that a hotfix was sent out, but not sure if this was part of that or not. I see no way to remove them once added to the bar, which is a huge inconvenience. 

Edited 1615426944
@Analyzer: I have not had this issue in any of my man previous games, ever. This is the first time I've had something like this happen.  Edit: I can confirm that it's still going on, and not just in games that I'm running. Also, settings such as voice chat broadcasting and receiving is being randomly reset. Basically, this update has completely messed up your site. I love Roll20 and will hopefully continue to use it, but it would be nice if every major update did not also cause random, game-breaking bugs more often than not.
Analyzer said: @Unliked Dean - For this issue , would you mind providing us a link to the game where your problems are occurring, please? You can always send it over DM/PM, if that’s easier for you. @Tobias W. - For the issue you mentioned here , would you mind reiterating that workflow for us? We just want to make sure we're on the same page. Where are you uploading the art when this occurs? Is it on to the general Art Library tab or somewhere else? @Jeremiah N. and Kiri S. - For those Pathfinder issues you described here and here , have you noticed this occurring before this update as well? Or has this only been happening as of recently? @Cari - In regards to this problem , would you mind actually providing us a link to the game directly, either via DM/PM or in this thread, please? Jeremiah N.  said: I'm having players' character sheets getting reset to level 1. This is for the base Roll20 Pathfinder character sheets. They open up to the Charactermancer and are reset to level 1. This is wreaking havoc on the game I'm attempting to run tonight, hard to continue a level 8 game where everyone's lost all their progress... I'm having these exact issues. Very occasionally someone is managing to open up their character and it's fine. But for the most part it's just repeatedly opening up the charactermancer. This happened yesterday and today as I run two different games of the Rise of the Runelords module for two different groups. We have really been unable to play. No issues last week but I'm not sure about inbetween.

Edited 1615431729
Drespar
Roll20 Team
Hi everyone, We have been keeping a close eye on the issues being reported and have decided to rollback recent updates temporarily so we can thoroughly investigate. For everyone here, the new sanitization and iFrame changes will be removed in this process. We will provide further updates as we can and let you know once this feature is re-released. Sorry for the trouble, and thank you so much for your reports on this matter! EDIT: Just to clarify, this rollback will not   affect updates and changes you have made to your game. If you created maps, characters, etc. all of that information and progress will still be there.
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Will these changes make updated character sheets cease to function?  I put in a merge request with those changes and if it'll break things I'll just cancel it and roll them back for now. Thanks, Chuz
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Thanks Drespar. I know this sat on Dev for a good long time, but it's not until you start actually trying to play that you think of testing all the possibilities.

Edited 1615470642
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Drespar said: Hi everyone, We have been keeping a close eye on the issues being reported and have decided to rollback recent updates temporarily so we can thoroughly investigate. Thank you for the transparency. I had planned to make my Pull Request with all my new changes today, but that is cancelled as you have rolled back. As a developer I completely agree with your descision to move the changes Live, as only a fraction of players (Pros) use the Dev environment, and therefore only a fraction of bug can be found. The only way to truely test something is by moving to production! :) I am looking forward to re-release with excitement, and hope that Roll20 will keep up their level of communication and transparency :)
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Thanks for being on top of this, it's never fun having bugs pop up after you are sure you've quashed them all. Are we still waiting for the rollback or has it happened?  If it has happened something is still not right, the Shadowrun Sixth World sheet is still not loading it's styles and it was fine 48 hours ago. I am the sheet author I just don't know how to get the "Sheet Author" tag.  If there is any information I can give to help alleviate this issue I'm happy to help.  I have also put a pull request in with an update that makes the sheet work with the new enhancements. Chuz Drespar said: Hi everyone, We have been keeping a close eye on the issues being reported and have decided to rollback recent updates temporarily so we can thoroughly investigate. For everyone here, the new sanitization and iFrame changes will be removed in this process. We will provide further updates as we can and let you know once this feature is re-released. Sorry for the trouble, and thank you so much for your reports on this matter! EDIT: Just to clarify, this rollback will not   affect updates and changes you have made to your game. If you created maps, characters, etc. all of that information and progress will still be there.
Duncan R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Chuz said: I am the sheet author I just don't know how to get the "Sheet Author" tag.&nbsp; If there is any information I can give to help alleviate this issue I'm happy to help.&nbsp; I have also put a pull request in with an update that makes the sheet work with the new enhancements. It goes in the .json file for the sheet. I always have this bookmarked for when I get around to do a pull request of fixes I did on various sheets. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4038504/sheet-creator-badge/?pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4038504/sheet-creator-badge/?pagenum=1</a>

Edited 1615557707
David
Sheet Author
This doesn't work with the new sanitation on the development server with a custom sheet or sandbox. button.sheet-text_roll[type=roll]::before {&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; content: " "; &nbsp; &nbsp; background-image: none; } nor this&nbsp; button.sheet-text_roll[type="roll"]::before {&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; content: " "; &nbsp; &nbsp; background-image: none; } It does work when [type=action] and [type=roll2] and probably anything else except type=roll.&nbsp;&nbsp;
David
Sheet Author
Elizabeth W. said: Hey folks! We have run into some issues with the process which converts our custom sheet sandbox games to our legacy sanitization system. Until we fix this issue, you may notice some visual problems with your custom sheet sandbox games. If you would like to manually fix this issue for your sheet sandbox games, please add the following key/value pair to your sheet.json file. { &nbsp;&nbsp; legacy: true; } Should this be&nbsp; { &nbsp; &nbsp;"legacy": true; }
Jeremiah N. said: @Analyzer: I have not had this issue in any of my man previous games, ever. This is the first time I've had something like this happen.&nbsp; Edit: I can confirm that it's still going on, and not just in games that I'm running. Also, settings such as voice chat broadcasting and receiving is being randomly reset. Basically, this update has completely messed up your site. I love Roll20 and will hopefully continue to use it, but it would be nice if every major update did not also cause random, game-breaking bugs more often than not. With our Pathfinder issue, I wonder if there's a common ground.&nbsp; What classes were the characters you've seen reset? For me, one was an Eldritch Scoundrel rogue (ie, the rogue archetype that gives 6-level wizard casting); the other was one of the player characters, a wizard who had a boon for Speak with Animals as a spell in his spellbook.
David
Sheet Author
After the rollback custom sheets on the production server are still using the new sanitation .
Duncan R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I just noticed that as well, and the check box to make it run legacy seems to be missing on production.
After the rollback custom sheets on the production server are still using the new sanitation . I was wondering what was going on. I just pulled from the dev server to the production and what seemed to work on dev was completely broken. I was trying to find out if anyone else was having this issue as well. Would a roll back fix this? I don't want to try yet, because I'm actually working on handouts, but I will make a duplicate when I'm done that and give it a shot.
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Brevity said: After the rollback custom sheets on the production server are still using the new sanitation . I was wondering what was going on. I just pulled from the dev server to the production and what seemed to work on dev was completely broken. I was trying to find out if anyone else was having this issue as well. Would a roll back fix this? I don't want to try yet, because I'm actually working on handouts, but I will make a duplicate when I'm done that and give it a shot. The problem I'm finding is a rollback of our code just makes it legacy which their current code doesn't support without the checkbox and the checkbox is no longer available. Chuz

Edited 1615656331
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Fun story here... I had converted my sheet by removing the sheet- from classes and it was an almost seamless fix with a few tweaks and the sheet was perfect.&nbsp;&nbsp; Then when they did the incomplete "rollback" it broke things again.&nbsp; So at this point I've spent a bunch of time poking around at the styles on the development server and here using the browser element inspector and I've noticed that many of the styles in my sheet are being overwritten by app.css where that doesn't happen on development.&nbsp; On a whim I added !important to all of my stylesheet stuff (a HORRIBLE practice, never do it), it has fixed my sheet completely, 100% ... and mangled some of the core sheet styles.&nbsp; I'm NOT a front end developer but this feels like there's an order of operations thing happening here like app.css is being loaded after our sheet styles are and is therefor overwriting them where it didn't in the past. I inherited this sheet and there are things like input { some style stuff here; } that no longer works because app.css seems overwrite default styling for input.&nbsp; My thought was, fine, I'll make all of my inputs have a style, add input.myClass { in lieu of just input { and problem solved ... sadly not that simple. I know I'm going to have to go through this .css file line by line to try and fix everything but I just wanted to put this out there in case any other sheet authors were having similar confusing issues. Chuz
David
Sheet Author
that no longer works because app.css seems overwrite default styling for input.&nbsp; My thought was, fine, I'll make all of my inputs have a style, add input.myClass { in lieu of just input { and problem solved ... sadly not that simple. This is happening to buttons as well which has broken text only buttons

Edited 1615660092
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
This is what I'm finding in every place where things are now broken ... my style defines a width of 7em then app.css overrides that with .charsheet input[type='number'] making the width 3.5em.&nbsp; This is just one example, they have super broad selectors that override even more specific selectors that were defined in the sheet's css file because of the hierarchy.&nbsp; I don't know of any way to fix this from the character sheet side without putting !important on most everything and that has undesired results to the overall UI. Unless someone can tell me how to defeat this I'm hoping they leave the sheet.json flag "legacy": true, forever. Edit:&nbsp; Well, I've fixed the sheet but it really feels particularly hacky and bad form.&nbsp;&nbsp; I have put !important after EVERYTHING and prefaced the overly broad selectors with .charsheet.&nbsp;&nbsp; This has prevented the !important from breaking the roll20 UI but still allowing it to apply to the character sheet.&nbsp;&nbsp; I've said it a few times, I'm not front end developer, but to me it seems like if I have to put !important on every selector for it to work something's not quite right, maybe the sheet I'm building on or maybe the way roll20 is loading the styles.&nbsp; That's beyond my experience to answer unfortunately. Chuz
Kiri S. said: Jeremiah N. said: @Analyzer: I have not had this issue in any of my man previous games, ever. This is the first time I've had something like this happen.&nbsp; Edit: I can confirm that it's still going on, and not just in games that I'm running. Also, settings such as voice chat broadcasting and receiving is being randomly reset. Basically, this update has completely messed up your site. I love Roll20 and will hopefully continue to use it, but it would be nice if every major update did not also cause random, game-breaking bugs more often than not. With our Pathfinder issue, I wonder if there's a common ground.&nbsp; What classes were the characters you've seen reset? For me, one was an Eldritch Scoundrel rogue (ie, the rogue archetype that gives 6-level wizard casting); the other was one of the player characters, a wizard who had a boon for Speak with Animals as a spell in his spellbook. It was a magus/swashbuckler and a slayer/vigilante in the game that I'm running that had this happen, and a slayer/monk and a hunter in the other game. All of them had spellcasting ability, so maybe that's the common issue?
Jeremiah N. said: It was a magus/swashbuckler and a slayer/vigilante in the game that I'm running that had this happen, and a slayer/monk and a hunter in the other game. All of them had spellcasting ability, so maybe that's the common issue? More specifically, all of them would need to use the spell level interface.&nbsp; If you're pulling in a spell that isn't normally for your class, or you're using a non-core class (our Compendium only has CRB and Bestiary 1-4), then a page will open up asking you to identify the spell level. What I noticed with the wizard was that this interface popped up at random, and from within Charactermancer; I didn't know that it was part of CM, let alone something that could ever pop up during character creation (as you're limited to CRB options and custom classes can't use CM to choose starting spells.)
Either way it seems that the devs rolling back the update also restored the proper characters sheets, so I'm grateful for that at least. Hopefully it doesn't happen again when they re-release it :P
David
Sheet Author
Chuz said: This is what I'm finding in every place where things are now broken ... my style defines a width of 7em then app.css overrides that with .charsheet input[type='number'] making the width 3.5em.&nbsp; This is just one example, they have super broad selectors that override even more specific selectors that were defined in the sheet's css file because of the hierarchy.&nbsp; I don't know of any way to fix this from the character sheet side without putting !important on most everything and that has undesired results to the overall UI. Edit:&nbsp; Well, I've fixed the sheet but it really feels particularly hacky and bad form.&nbsp;&nbsp; I have put !important after EVERYTHING and prefaced the overly broad selectors with .charsheet.&nbsp;&nbsp; This has prevented the !important from breaking the roll20 UI but still allowing it to apply to the character sheet.&nbsp;&nbsp; I've said it a few times, I'm not front end developer, but to me it seems like if I have to put !important on every selector for it to work something's not quite right, maybe the sheet I'm building on or maybe the way roll20 is loading the styles.&nbsp; That's beyond my experience to answer unfortunately. Chuz Thanks for the work Chuz that worked for me.&nbsp;
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Drespar said: Hi everyone, We have been keeping a close eye on the issues being reported and have decided to rollback recent updates temporarily so we can thoroughly investigate. For everyone here, the new sanitization and iFrame changes will be removed in this process. We will provide further updates as we can and let you know once this feature is re-released. Sorry for the trouble, and thank you so much for your reports on this matter! EDIT: Just to clarify, this rollback will not &nbsp; affect updates and changes you have made to your game. If you created maps, characters, etc. all of that information and progress will still be there. Based on the above statement, what is the plan moving forward? Are we going back to testing on the Dev server, or are Roll20 going to test the bugs internally? Can the community help with any of this?&nbsp; How long can we expect to wait for before the enhancements are re-released? Do you have an ETA of any kind?
Not sure if this is related to this rollout, but about an hour ago, the sheet sandbox I was working in and ALL NEW SANDBOXES won't load/display/process the .CSS file. Reloaded browser, no joy. I even undid all my changes in both HTML and CSS and no joy. I tested an old sandbox and everything is fine with those HTML and CSS, but changing out the files - the CSS only is half-implemented. Either, way, I'm grounded.
Dirk
Pro
Sheet Author
same problem here, the css gets read for the roll-templates as they are displayed fine, but the sheet itself is bogus.
Elizabeth W. said: Hey folks! We have run into some issues with the process which converts our custom sheet sandbox games to our legacy sanitization system. Until we fix this issue, you may notice some visual problems with your custom sheet sandbox games. If you would like to manually fix this issue for your sheet sandbox games, please add the following key/value pair to your sheet.json file. { &nbsp;&nbsp; legacy: true; } Inaccurate. Not having edited my JSON file before, I did not realize that "legacy" must be in quotes. I only discovered this by opening the JSON of an older sandbox (that was working). Added quotes to my new sandbox and everything is back to "normal". *Please provide more documentation for migrating legacy char sheets to the new system.* It's very unclear what I need to do to update my custom char sheets to work in the new paradigm.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
omonubi said: Inaccurate. Not having edited my JSON file before, I did not realize that "legacy" must be in quotes. It's show on the documentation ot be in quotes: <a href="https://help.roll20.net/hc/en-us/articles/360061735034-iFrame-and-Sanitization-Changes#how-do-i-enable-it--0-5" rel="nofollow">https://help.roll20.net/hc/en-us/articles/360061735034-iFrame-and-Sanitization-Changes#how-do-i-enable-it--0-5</a> The community wiki version of the page is still pretty bare, and the main info haven't been copied there yet, but when it's done, more stuff and details can be added. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Character_Sheet_Enhancement" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Character_Sheet_Enhancement</a>
Melon Lord said: It looks like all character sheets are defaulting to opening in new windows, even when the " Use window popouts for characters" is off. Is there a way to fix this?&nbsp; I'm also encountering a similar issue in a game I DM using the 5e edition d&amp;d sheets. I saw it was already tagged in one of reply from the team, but I just wanted to raise a flag for it if you need another source(game) to investigate. I would be more than happy to provide any additional info to help the devs on resolving that issue! On my side, it seems to happen only with newer character sheets, and "newer" goes quite a while back(couple of months). I have the issue where tokens from last June and before are "working properly" and with characters created after last July/August are having the issue. It opens both a pop out windows and the VTT character sheets popout within roll20. The VTT character sheet only has the name of the character and the top bar options(show player, edit) while the new window pop out only has the tabs( bio, character sheet, attributes and abilities). Closing the VTT character sheet popout makes the window popout unresponsive(when clicking on a tab it does not change, you remain on your current tab). Thanks☺
Analyzer said: As many of you recall, we were testing some enhancements on the dev server . These changes are now fully live for everyone to use! You can find information on our Help Center regarding more specifics of this update Below is the familiar list of changes that were implemented: A new, less restrictive HTML sanitization system, which now allows for: Accessibility enhancements: ARIA and semantic HTML support No pre-pending of “sheet-” to classes Unique identifiers (id=””) in HTML elements Allowing the usage of HTML datalists Allowing the usage of HTML details and summary tags The CSS sanitizer has been removed, which now allows for: Media queries that allow responsive design Sheet authors can now use the print media query to style their character sheet for printing from the popout window Support for CSS Animations Integrated macro bar for character quick attacks, including pop out windows Below are the FAQs from last time that we believe are still relevant: Do I have to change anything on my sheet? Nope! The new system will be the default going forward, but you will still be able to opt-in to the legacy system. All existing sheets, including games with custom sheets, will be automatically opted-in to the legacy system. At some point, we may remove the legacy sanitization, however an announcement will come well in advance to prepare you for legacy retirement. For sheets submitted to our sheet dropdown or used via our sheet sandbox system, the opt-in for legacy sanitization can be toggled through a boolean value (true/false) in the “legacy” field of your sheet.json. For custom sheets, there is a legacy sanitization checkbox you can toggle in your game settings page above the “Custom Sheet” section. Note Regarding Roll Templates Because chat is closely integrated into the VTT, roll templates will continue to use the legacy system, both for CSS and HTML.&nbsp;&nbsp; What kinds of things should I be looking out for? This is a pretty fundamental change to how character sheets work, as almost all character sheet functionality has been touched to some degree or another. We've been testing this internally for a while, but with 800+ character sheets, we can't check them all ourselves. One of our main concerns is that existing sheets continue to work exactly as they did before, and we would love the community's help in verifying their sheets. Again, we’d like more testing done on existing sheets (using the legacy system). As you test, things to pay attention to on both systems are: Drag and drop functionality and performance Missing and/or incorrect HTML + CSS in your character sheet Sheetworkers functioning as expected Issues with your roll templates We’re also inviting sheet authors to start playing around with the new sanitization system in custom sheets. We’re excited to see what you can do, so let us know in the thread what awesome and cool things you can do with these changes! Please feel free to share your feedback and ask questions! So my Character sheets have stopped working again...
David
Sheet Author
The lack of communication and how poorly this CSE roll out is being handled is absolutely stunning.&nbsp; One day the legacy switch is available for custom sheets and the next day it is&nbsp; &nbsp;not. Why is this important? It is important because when a game that uses old sanitation is copied it defaults to the new sanitation in the copy.&nbsp;

Edited 1615835279
Oliver
Sheet Author
Same here. There's no legacy switch available anymore on Production server. Can't update sheets and even the copied tables are screwed T_T
Duncan R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Apo said: Same here. There's no legacy switch available anymore on Production server. Can't update sheets and even the copied tables are screwed T_T It seems to have re-appeared today.
David
Sheet Author
Duncan R. said: Apo said: Same here. There's no legacy switch available anymore on Production server. Can't update sheets and even the copied tables are screwed T_T It seems to have re-appeared today. It wasn't there a few hours ago.
Duncan R.
Pro
Sheet Author
It is there now or it is for me, I have been able to update my game for my session on Thursday to test playing through my sheet mods. As opposed to a garbled screen of weird boxes that I did have until today.
Hey everyone! This morning we re-released the changes discussed in this thread, along with fixes related to memory related issues in the platform. If you experience any other problems, please don’t hesitate to let us know.

Edited 1615919804
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I was working on my sheet on the dev server and a bit ago (just before you reported it being back) there were time-out issues.&nbsp; As a guess perhaps they were migrating code from dev to production and that's why it now shows up for you. Edit: Because I don't believe in covering up your mistakes, I'm leaving my response below for the world to see.&nbsp;&nbsp; It appears something turned on a "dark mode" add-on on my browser and that's what was causing the weirdness.&nbsp; My apologies to Roll20. Chuz These were my original erroneous statements... Unfortunately, all of the work I did last week that was merged yesterday has now blown up in my and my users' faces.&nbsp;&nbsp; Shadowrun sheet that was setup to work with the enhanced changes and was merged (because roll20 never responded as to what their intent was) now barely work and are a complete garbage fire. I just started with sheet development, is this a normal thing do they just make major changes, blow things up and not bother answering help tickets or forum posts afterwards?&nbsp;&nbsp; It's enough to discourage me from bothering to continue if they're just going to jack up my efforts by leaving me in informational limbo.&nbsp;&nbsp; To be clear, my sheet worked and still works perfectly on roll20dev.net WITHOUT the legacy sanitization checkbox checked.&nbsp; On production as of today's changes it looks like this (the left one is roll20dev.net, right is currently live) they were identical until today's changes... Why bother having a dev server if that's not the codebase you're going to push live, you just set your community developers up for failure, now I look like more of an idiot than normal to the users that were excited to get a shadowrun 6th world sheet.
I have personalized HTML and CSS character sheets and it's simply not page layout lisible. Many informations are outside of the window and many important others are deleted or invisibles... It's an original gameplay and I'm the gamedesigner of. But not the programmer. I'm very embarrassed. I hope it will be restaured, cause it's not a service for my business... Your longtime user.

Edited 1615918119
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Chuz said: I just started with sheet development, is this a normal thing do they just make major changes, blow things up and not bother answering help tickets or forum posts afterwards? This update to how sheets works is the largest since in the +3 years I've been active with Roll20 and the sheet, and so this back &amp; forth with how sheets work is unprecedented.
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Fair enough, hopefully they've learned how to streamline things for the next big move in the future.&nbsp; I know I've learned how to use the dev server now and in the future when they announce a big change I'll try to put my stuff on there before the change to be pro-active.&nbsp;&nbsp; I just assumed the legacy stuff would be left alone as intended but murphy struck and the snafu changed things unfortunately. Chuz Andreas J. said: Chuz said: I just started with sheet development, is this a normal thing do they just make major changes, blow things up and not bother answering help tickets or forum posts afterwards? This update to how sheets works is the largest since in the +3 years I've been active with Roll20 and the sheet, and so this back &amp; forth with how sheets work is unprecedented.
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Analyzer said: Hey everyone! This morning we re-released the changes discussed in this thread, along with fixes related to memory related issues in the platform. If you experience any other problems, please don’t hesitate to let us know. For me this is great to hear! I will however wait a few days before making any big moves on my sheets, just to make sure the enhancements are there for good this time, and no other nasty bugs appear
Today I was working on my character sheet for Wraith Wars, the game I am building.&nbsp; Updated it and all the images in the css were not working.&nbsp; I researched a little and found this update.&nbsp; I turned the Legacy Sanitization checkbox on and finished my work, then went back to update the html/css to work without using the Legacy stuff.&nbsp; After stripping all the sheet- prefixes off the classes, it almost came up and worked perfectly.&nbsp; There are just a couple issues that I have noticed. I was using a bunch of urls in the css for background images.&nbsp; they were using http.&nbsp; When the images did not come back after cleaning the classes up, I found somewhere those urls were using https instead of http.&nbsp; I just got wraithwars.com to support https, probably the correct fix for this issue. But still, somewhere, something is forcing https for those and im not sure that is awesome. In the drop down boxes. The option groups do not seem to be working.
Whoops, broke again.
Yep, it's broken again for me as well. Same spinning purple wheel as before.
The same issue with the Pathfinder character sheets was fixed after you rolled back the update, and it's back again. So clearly the issues were not fixed.

Edited 1616030054
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
keithcurtis said: Token Action Buttons will no longer open action in edit mode with a shift click I have found a non-catastrophic, but very annoying and serious bug. Previously, when you shift click on a button on the Macro Quick Bar or Token Action Bar, it would take you directly to the macro or ability, already in edit mode. This is an incredible timesaver. It still functions for macros in the Collections tab, but for abilities will only open up the corresponding sheet, on the bio tab, and the Ability is not in edit mode even after manually switching to the proper tab. This has been an essential feature for many years. I hope it will not be too difficult to restore. This bug has been squashed.
Orchal
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi, Here's my experience: I had to put some "!important" on inputs, selects, textareas and other stuff like that (already known issue) When using datalists, pattern is sanitized so we can't prevent players to type uncontrolled stuff in the input I have some serious issue with nested rolls in HTML, but no issue if I store the roll in a var with a sheet worker script. It does not work anymore, I tried without HTML codes, with &amp;#code; and &amp;amp;#code;. I think the HTML codes are converted so it does not work when I click the roll button. For example, something as simple as ?{Chars|Char1, &amp;{template:chars-template}|Char2} does not work properly. I know that the closing bracket after template should be written with an HTML code, but none works I also have the issue with the images from non secure websites (mixed-content). It seems images are stored on roll20, I don't know if it will work in the future but I now use an URL like that:&nbsp;<a href="https://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=http%3A//[...]" rel="nofollow">https://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=http%3A//[...]</a> I'll try other new possibilities if I can! By the way, thanks for your great work!