Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

References some attributes now doesn't work?

So I have no idea what new update happened that could have altered the usability of my character sheet (Custom Sheet, Community Contributed 5e Sheet Template)  When I try to reference an attribute that the character has, It gives me this error SyntaxError: Expected ")", ".", "[", "d", "e", "t", [ |\t], [+|\-|*|\/|%] or [0-9] but end of input found. I am trying to reference spell save DC of a character, for example [[@{selected|paladin_spell_dc}]]  I looked in my Character sheet and it is clearly defined. This was working 1-2 weeks ago... <div class="sheet-col-1-15">     <input type="number" name="attr_paladin_spell_dc" value="(@{base_spell_dc}+@{paladin_spell_bonus})" disabled="disabled" /> </div> <input type="hidden" name="attr_base_spell_dc" value="(8 + [[(@{global_spell_dc_bonus}]]))" /> <input type="hidden" name="attr_paladin_spell_bonus" value="(@{charisma_mod}+@{PB})" /> <div class="sheet-col-1-7">     <input type="number" name="attr_charisma_mod" value="(floor((@{charisma}-10)/2))" disabled="disabled" /> </div> <div class="sheet-col-1-4 sheet-small-label sheet-center" title="This is a bonus for you being proficient in a given task. This bonus automatically increases as you level up and is used automatically in various rolls">     <input type="hidden" name="attr_PB_formula" value="[[(ceil((@{level})/1e10) + ceil((@{level})/4))]]" disabled="true"/>     <input type="hidden" name="attr_PB_min" value="floor(6)" disabled="true"/>     <input type="hidden" name="attr_PB_hidden" value="[[(((@{PB_min} + @{PB_formula}) - abs(@{PB_min} - @{PB_formula})) / 2)]]" disabled="true"/>     <input class="sheet-underlined" type="number" name="attr_PB" value="@{PB_hidden}" disabled="disabled"/>     <br/>Prof Bonus</div> <div class="sheet-col-1-7">     <input type="number" name="attr_charisma" min="1" step="1" value="10" /> </div> Just included a few snippets of my sheet to confirm that things referenced exist...
Hi, Following the error message, you may have a misplaced ")" character. Maybe it is in your 2nd formula. Would you mind to try the line below and tell me if the issue is fixed? <input type="hidden" name="attr_base_spell_dc" value="(8 + [[(@{global_spell_dc_bonus})]])" />
OMG thank you so much, that worked. I must have erased that extra parenthesis at some point and didn't notice. Thanks for being another set of eyes :)