Hi all, I hope i'm putting this message in the right section. If not please point me to the right section and accept my apologies. I've spent hours reading posts about spell tracking, or ammo tracking, and so on... and I cannot seem to find the good answer to my question. When my magic user casts a multiple attack spell (such as scroching ray for example), he has to cast three times the spell (if he has 3 rays let's say) but then the spell tracking counts three spells. he then has to revert the slots remaining to the right amount. Is there any way to divide the speel in multiple clicks for example and only count one spell slot ? For example : Lahabrea casts scorching ray . counts down the spell slot. gives a in chat command like "click for ray#1" that launches the attack roll and damage, then "click for ray#2" and so on... thank you for thinking about it if it doesn't exist, or pinpoint the solution to me if i have been dumb enough not to find the answer in the numerous posts i read... hehe Best to all, and keep safe