Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dice result nested in math.

Edited 1616301365
Hi everyone, I have a kinda specific question. The formula below works great (this is from a character sheet, btw, that's why there's no selected, etc). However, I'm unable to pull specific dice results from two parts. I've tried various parans, etc, but no love. Oddly, the first part works fine. I'd like to see the actual dice rolled, and not just the result in the parts. What am I doing wrong? Parts that display total and not individual dice rolls as well. [[[[@{current_wounds1}]]d10!!]] [[[[?{Hardships|0}]]d10!!]] Complete formula. [[[[ (@{str}+@{athletics}+?{Benefit|0})]]d10d[[(@{athletics}+?{Benefit|0})]]?{Training|Trained,!!|Untrained,+}-[[(3 * (@{current_injuries}))]]+?{ADDITIONAL MODS?|0}-[[[[@{current_wounds1}]]d10!!]]-[[[[?{Hardships|0}]]d10!!]]]]
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you are wanting to view the dice when using the hover tooltip of the result you'll need to de-nest the inline rolls for those sections: [[[[ (@{str}+@{athletics}+?{Benefit|0})]]d10d[[(@{athletics}+?{Benefit|0})]]?{Training|Trained,!!|Untrained,+}-[[(3 * (@{current_injuries}))]]+?{ADDITIONAL MODS?|0}-([[@{current_wounds1}]]d10!!)-([[?{Hardships|0}]]d10!!)]]
Yeah. I worked it out.