Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

One-click Still not working for My API Script

Edited 1616521852
kahn265
Pro
API Scripter
I've corrected what I know is wrong with my script. Merge looks to have occurred, and yet the one click for my script still don't add to a game. The screen refreshes, and then nothing happens. To Reproduce: 1. Select API Scripts for a game 2. Click the Search dropdown and type "Guidance"&nbsp; 3. Starfinder Guidance should appear - Select it 4. Click Add Expected Result: API is added Actual Result: Screen refreshes, but Script is not added Notes: I don't see any Call failures in the Dev Tools I'm running Chrome&nbsp;Version 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (x86_64) For MacOs Code -&gt;&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/tree/master/Starfinder%20Guidance" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-api-scripts/tree/master/Starfinder%20Guidance</a> I directly pinged Jeff L. of Roll 20 last week and haven't heard anything.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I verified that I see the same behavior.&nbsp; I brought this up with Jeff on a different channel.
kahn265
Pro
API Scripter
Thanks Aaron - I've also logged a ticket with support -&nbsp; 50105
Hey kahn265, I spent a bit of time looking into this and it seems like there is a bug on our end that causes issues when the "name" of the script is too long.&nbsp; I shortened the name to simply "Starfinder - Guidance Tools" and the problem was resolved in my development environment.&nbsp; We will try to get that weird issue resolved as soon as possible, but in the meantime, if you could make that change as a workaround on your end and get in a PR to the api scripts repo, we'll get it in as soon as possible so that your script is accessible to users. Sorry for the inconvenience! Jeff
kahn265
Pro
API Scripter
Jeff L. said: Hey kahn265, I spent a bit of time looking into this and it seems like there is a bug on our end that causes issues when the "name" of the script is too long.&nbsp; I shortened the name to simply "Starfinder - Guidance Tools" and the problem was resolved in my development environment.&nbsp; We will try to get that weird issue resolved as soon as possible, but in the meantime, if you could make that change as a workaround on your end and get in a PR to the api scripts repo, we'll get it in as soon as possible so that your script is accessible to users. Sorry for the inconvenience! Jeff Okay cool. I can absolutely shorten the name I have no problem doing that at all.
kahn265
Pro
API Scripter
Thanks for the reply - PR opened.