Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character Sheet Enhancements!

Still happening, link for main game PM'd to you. If you want the others I'll happily send them over, just let me know :) Gold & Unliked Dean - Are you continuing to experience these issues? If so, can we please get links to the games in which you experienced the issues?
Hello! We have a few updates regarding some posted threads. Persephone  Thank you for your input. We are currently investigating this issue. Phun  We’re currently reviewing this issue and hope to have a fix out as soon as we can. Kurt W.  Can we get a link to a game in where you are experiencing this, please? Mike  Your media queries are not working in your GitHub based sheet because your sheet.json in your repository has the “legacy” key set to a true value - this means that the legacy sanitization system will be enabled for that sheet. You’ll need to change the “legacy” key to a false value to use the new sanitization system for that GitHub based sheet. Additionally this may have been the error causing your images to load. I suggest adjusting that to “legacy” as well. Vince and Peter B.  Our dev team is currently looking into these issues and we’ll get back to you once we have additional information.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
@Analyzer Thanks for the follow-up.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
@Analyzer Any update on this?  Scott C. said: So, a bug that I don't think has been mentioned about the CSE is that the sheet sandbox now switches to the bio/info tab every time you reload code. It's really annoying to constantly have to reselect the character sheet tab...this was working prior to the enhancement update.
I've just discovered that I am having issues with the custom sheets (modified from the Palladium Megaverse sheet) in my games:  they are not displaying properly, with most only showing the radio buttons for the tabs but absolutely nothing else from the sheet.  and it looks like many of them have dropped attributes that were previously there.
Laurent
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Sometimes, I just cannot close some sheets. I cannot quite pin what exactly triggers that, but the only way out is to disconnect and reconnect. I use chrome without extension.
This has been going on on my 5e sheets for a week plus:
David
Sheet Author
Joshua P. said: I've just discovered that I am having issues with the custom sheets (modified from the Palladium Megaverse sheet) in my games:  they are not displaying properly, with most only showing the radio buttons for the tabs but absolutely nothing else from the sheet.  and it looks like many of them have dropped attributes that were previously there. Is the   Legacy Sanitization checked?
David said: Joshua P. said: I've just discovered that I am having issues with the custom sheets (modified from the Palladium Megaverse sheet) in my games:  they are not displaying properly, with most only showing the radio buttons for the tabs but absolutely nothing else from the sheet.  and it looks like many of them have dropped attributes that were previously there. Is the   Legacy Sanitization checked? I've tried it both with and without, and no change
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Draconis said: This has been going on on my 5e sheets for a week plus: What browser are you using, and have you checked to see if this is repeated on both of the two supported browsers (Chrome/Firefox)?

Edited 1616794236
I was switching my sheet to the new version and got eveything done. But the dice icon showed up on my buttons is there a different option to make it not show up? This did not work any more. even after removing the sheet- part. button[type = roll].sheet - blank - roll - button::before { content: '' ; }
Mike
Sheet Author
Mike  Your media queries are not working in your GitHub based sheet because your sheet.json in your repository has the “legacy” key set to a true value - this means that the legacy sanitization system will be enabled for that sheet. You’ll need to change the “legacy” key to a false value to use the new sanitization system for that GitHub based sheet. Additionally this may have been the error causing your images to load. I suggest adjusting that to “legacy” as well. Thanks - that seems to be it. I should have spotted that. I've made the change and entered a pull request to update the character sheet. Appreciate hearing back and getting pointers. Now to push on and do more Cortex Prime Character sheets.

Edited 1616805300
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Adam S. said: I was switching my sheet to the new version and got eveything done. But the dice icon showed up on my buttons is there a different option to make it not show up? This did not work any more. even after removing the sheet- part. button[type = roll].sheet - blank - roll - button::before { content: '' ; } Adam if you're converting to the non-legacy version of the sheet that 'sheet-' in your css selector may be causing it to not apply to the button. Just a thought, Chuz Edit: After the fact I realized my response may have seemed a bit like I missed the point...  Here's what I use in the Shadowrun Sixth World sheet to get rid of the little d20 icons...   .charsheet button:before { display: none; } D20's aren't a thing in Shadowrun so I just blanket remove them from the roll buttons in the entire sheet.
Awesome!
Can we PLEASE just roll back this update?! It's getting silly now!
Chuz said: Adam S. said: I was switching my sheet to the new version and got eveything done. But the dice icon showed up on my buttons is there a different option to make it not show up? This did not work any more. even after removing the sheet- part. button[type = roll].sheet - blank - roll - button::before { content: '' ; } Adam if you're converting to the non-legacy version of the sheet that 'sheet-' in your css selector may be causing it to not apply to the button. Just a thought, Chuz Edit: After the fact I realized my response may have seemed a bit like I missed the point...  Here's what I use in the Shadowrun Sixth World sheet to get rid of the little d20 icons...   .charsheet button:before { display: none; } D20's aren't a thing in Shadowrun so I just blanket remove them from the roll buttons in the entire sheet. Thank you Chummer, I play cyberpunk so same deal no d20s.
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Analyzer said: Hello! We have a few updates regarding some posted threads. Persephone  Thank you for your input. We are currently investigating this issue. Phun  We’re currently reviewing this issue and hope to have a fix out as soon as we can. Kurt W.  Can we get a link to a game in where you are experiencing this, please? Mike  Your media queries are not working in your GitHub based sheet because your sheet.json in your repository has the “legacy” key set to a true value - this means that the legacy sanitization system will be enabled for that sheet. You’ll need to change the “legacy” key to a false value to use the new sanitization system for that GitHub based sheet. Additionally this may have been the error causing your images to load. I suggest adjusting that to “legacy” as well. Vince and Peter B.  Our dev team is currently looking into these issues and we’ll get back to you once we have additional information. Glad to see that you are working through the weekend on this! Keep it up. Looking forward to the next round of fixes :). I feel like we are getting closer to a stable product :)

Edited 1616948806
Has there been a change to the @{exhaustion_level) and @{exhaustion_1} logic? I'm using: !setattr --sel --mod --exhaustion_level|+1  And Getting 
Eric
Sheet Author
There seems to be quite a few flavors of issues happen since the update.  A comment for  anyone using .charsheet  selector in their CSS.  I notice after the update that none of my CSS variables that I defined in my .charsheet {}  select were working anymore specifically only in the Custom Sandbox editor. In an attempt to alleviate the issue I discovered that just adding a  :root {}  solves the issue.  All my vars in the .charsheet{}  went back to working. I don't know how this all relates to existing issues, or the "legacy" option. Just posting this was a fix for me.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Eric said: There seems to be quite a few flavors of issues happen since the update.  A comment for  anyone using .charsheet  selector in their CSS.  I notice after the update that none of my CSS variables that I defined in my .charsheet {}  select were working anymore specifically only in the Custom Sandbox editor. In an attempt to alleviate the issue I discovered that just adding a  :root {}  solves the issue.  All my vars in the .charsheet{}  went back to working. I don't know how this all relates to existing issues, or the "legacy" option. Just posting this was a fix for me. Interesting.  Not sure if this would apply with the odd changes in the PF Community sheet. Truth be told, I've never actually included ".charsheet" in my css... I thought roll20 included it automatically when the sheet is loaded.  Kind of like its handling of class names in the html by adding "sheet-".
Something has been changed recently and I can no longer manually add features, help please?
The changes to the PC and NPC sheets make them unusable.
Yea, whatever they just did made it so all my sheets in all my campaigns can't be edited
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
From  Hotfix for Game Loading Problems 3/28/2021 This afternoon we became aware of a problem which caused some users to experience difficulty launching their games on Roll20. This issue is related to the other incidents users have experienced recently in the last few weeks. We know how frustrating it is to have trouble getting into your games, and apologize for the inconvenience and missed game times. We have pulled our full team together to resolve these issues. A hotfix was just deployed to resolve users' ability to launch their games. We expect this hotfix to be in place until we release a more permanent solution tomorrow. Given the nature of a hotfix, you may notice some unexpected behavior from character sheets. This should be limited to the way that custom character sheets are styled and rendered but with any hotfix there is always a risk of unforeseen problems. This temporary fix may cause improper rendering of roll templates within your chat archives. If you are effected by this please let us know via our Help Center.  We are working on a more complete update on the larger issue, and thank you for your patience as we work to improve the software.
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Peter G. said: Something has been changed recently and I can no longer manually add features, help please? Hey Peter G. Please provide more information for Roll20 to go on: What character sheet are you using? Specific name please. Please provide a screenshot / gif / video, to showcase your bug. Do your game contain any API scripts? If so, try turning them off or create a new game with no scripts to eliminate the possibility that an API script is causing issues. What browser are you using? Only Chrome and Firefox is supported. Please turn off all extensions in your browser. Do you have a link to the game where you are experiencing the error? This allows Roll20 to see the error first hand. Without anything to go on, it is impossible for Roll20 to fix your issue. Hope your game will be fixed soon :)
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Live Server - Character Sheet Sandbox cannot save Sheet JSON changes. It appears that the Live Server - Character Sheet Sandbox is having issues, parsing the sheet.json . When I try to add anything to the sheet.json it fails: { "legacy": false } After I click 'Save' I get booted to the error page: Returning to the game it clearly shows that the sheet Json has errors: Addition information I use Chrome Version 74.0.3729.131 (Official Build) (64-bit) I have tested both old and new/fresh sandbox games; same result Link to an example of the problem:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/sheetsandbox/settings/10295525" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/sheetsandbox/settings/10295525</a>
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I started experiencing the same errors when trying to update some custom games with edited/updated code last night.&nbsp; After on/off issues with the sandbox yesterday(and the last 2 weeks) I gave up until this sheet update gets ironed out... ;-(
I started experiencing the same errors when trying to update my custom sheets today.....I'm using notepad++ as an external editor and I'm copy-pasting the code but when I try to save my changes it would not work and i would get the following message "an error was encountered..." (in french)! Any chance to be able to fix the situation by wednesday ? ;-(
Hi there! Some people recommended me to post a problem here in this forum. It is related to the Mutant &amp; Masterminds 3e character sheet. Before yesterday, the sheet had an organized and beautiful layout. Now, it is all white and has several problems. I am not a sheet autor, but the bug still makes the sheet usability considerably harder. I will attach a screenshot of the sheet, if it helps. It is in portuguese, but I hope that it layout is enough to demonstrate how different it is from the usual sheet model available by the platform. Thanks!
Same prbl with all character sheet Conan : Adventures in an Age Undreamed Of
So here's the best character sheet enhancement Roll20 can do.&nbsp; Are you ready for it?&nbsp; Take away and roll back all these sheet-breaking updates they've done and just give us what worked without issue.&nbsp; Stop forcing these updates that break games, making sessions a 'I wonder if roll20 will work today' VTT and make it consistent.&nbsp; We are customers, many of us paying- we are not paying Roll20 to be your Beta Testers.&nbsp; Make your updates, test your updates, fix your updates, and only then actually make the update to the site.&nbsp; This is not a difficult fix.&nbsp; It worked before, just roll back to then and diddle your updates up and then TEST &nbsp;them and FIX them before tossing it on the population who use your VTT over the now many alternate options out there.
Kaztastic said: So here's the best character sheet enhancement Roll20 can do.&nbsp; Are you ready for it?&nbsp; Take away and roll back all these sheet-breaking updates they've done and just give us what worked without issue.&nbsp; Stop forcing these updates that break games, making sessions a 'I wonder if roll20 will work today' VTT and make it consistent.&nbsp; We are customers, many of us paying- we are not paying Roll20 to be your Beta Testers.&nbsp; Make your updates, test your updates, fix your updates, and only then actually make the update to the site.&nbsp; This is not a difficult fix.&nbsp; It worked before, just roll back to then and diddle your updates up and then TEST &nbsp;them and FIX them before tossing it on the population who use your VTT over the now many alternate options out there. AGREE!!!!&nbsp; Please rollback!
Hello! We have some updates on posted thread.&nbsp; Unliked Dean: &nbsp; We were able to take a look at your game and the sheets populated normally. Are you by any chance using any extensions, as those are known to affect some character sheets. Additionally, can you check if the issue persists on another browser? Joshua P : Are you still encountering this issue? We have have made adjustments that have addressed these issues. Laurent : Have you noticed this consistently occurring with any particular sheets or workflows, such as after using charactermancer or making a sheet roll? Draconis : We have have made adjustments that have addressed this. Are you still experiencing this issue? Douglas : Can you provide a link to your game please? Peter G : Can you clarify on what features you’re referring to? Are they class features when you’re leveling up in D&amp;D 5e? Or is it a different features? Additionally, can you also provide us with a game link? Is it for a specific character sheet or for all sheets? Nugget : Are you still encountering this problem? We have have made adjustments that have addressed sheets not being able to be edited.

Edited 1617166283
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Analyzer said: Sheet authors We wanted to make sure you’re aware of what’s going on right now. Some of you might have attempted to edit your character sheets within the last 12 hours and found that both your custom sheet games and your custom sheet sandbox games weren’t working properly. As of now, the custom sheet editor and the sheet sandbox tool are both down. This is a side effect of the hotfix we deployed last night. This hotfix isn’t permanent--it’s a temporary measure while we work on a more permanent fix for the underlying issues. At this point, we’re all hands on deck to get that permanent resolution up and running as soon as possible. We’ll let you know when that fix is deployed (updating the thread here in the forums), but for now, expect the sheet sandbox and the custom sheet editor to be down. UPDATE: 03/29/21 We’ve put out a fix allowing you to now save sheets built using the custom sheet editor and the sheet sandbox tool. However, the temporary hotfix we deployed last night is still in place, and we’re still working on that permanent fix--this means that there’s a chance of further irregularities. We’re continuing to monitor the situation around custom sheets and the sheet sandbox tool. We’ll let you know when the permanent fix is deployed, and we’ll keep you updated if we see other issues. Hi Analyzer, any update on this ?&nbsp; I've temporarily jumped over to the Dev server for editing in a sandbox, but I'm not sure if I want to continue making any changes on sheets until we know we have a solid model moving forward. Thanks

Edited 1617383425
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Edit: As of 13:00 EST 2021-04-02 roll20 has merged in the latest pull-requests AND more importantly fixed the roll template issue they introduced on Tuesday 2021-03-30. Your changes last night have completely shut down roll templates for my character sheet (Shadowrun Sixth World)&nbsp; I was using the sheet just yesterday with no issues now all rolls in chat history and all new rolls are completely gone besides the chat avatar. The first image is what they should look like (currently working on roll20dev.net still, the other 2 images are from my own production server test lobby and from another user of the sheet's game.&nbsp; No Add-ons or API scripts are being used for these examples. Currently Non-functioning: Please advise what needs to be done to fix this, preferably before the pull-requests are processed today so I can get it fixed for my users now instead of making them wait a week. Thanks, Chuz Sheet Author (even though the boards don't acknowledge it) for Shadowrun Sixth World character sheet ...and yes my roll20id is correct in the sheet.json file. Analyzer said: Hello! We have some updates on posted thread.&nbsp; Unliked Dean: &nbsp; We were able to take a look at your game and the sheets populated normally. Are you by any chance using any extensions, as those are known to affect some character sheets. Additionally, can you check if the issue persists on another browser? Joshua P : Are you still encountering this issue? We have have made adjustments that have addressed these issues. Laurent : Have you noticed this consistently occurring with any particular sheets or workflows, such as after using charactermancer or making a sheet roll? Draconis : We have have made adjustments that have addressed this. Are you still experiencing this issue? Douglas : Can you provide a link to your game please? Peter G : Can you clarify on what features you’re referring to? Are they class features when you’re leveling up in D&amp;D 5e? Or is it a different features? Additionally, can you also provide us with a game link? Is it for a specific character sheet or for all sheets? Nugget : Are you still encountering this problem? We have have made adjustments that have addressed sheets not being able to be edited.

Edited 1617383439
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Edit: As of 13:00 EST 2021-04-02 roll20 has merged in the latest pull-requests AND more importantly fixed the roll template issue they introduced on Tuesday 2021-03-30. I've checked my D&amp;D 5th Edition by roll20 character sheet lobbies and they are working fine, this definitely seems to be an issue of the roll-template being completely left out when the character sheet is loaded into the sandbox. In case it matters here is my roll-template code... &lt;div class="rolltemplates"&gt; &lt;!--Roll Template for rolling without Focus--&gt; &lt;rolltemplate class="rolltemplate-rolls"&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;div class="template-body"&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;div class="template-header"&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{#header}}{{header}}{{/header}}{{#spec}}&lt;span&gt; ({{spec}})&lt;/span&gt;{{/spec}}&lt;br /&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{#arm}}&lt;span&gt;{{arm}}&lt;/span&gt;{{/arm}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{#base}}&lt;span&gt;{{base}}&lt;/span&gt;{{/base}} &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{#rollLess() wound 0}}&lt;span&gt; &amp; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;span data-i18n="wounds"&gt;Wounds&lt;/span&gt;{{/rollLess() wound 0}} &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{#rollLess() mod 0}}&lt;span&gt; &amp; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;span data-i18n="modifier"&gt;Modifier&lt;/span&gt;{{/rollLess() mod 0}} &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{#rollGreater() mod 0}}&lt;span&gt; &amp; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;span data-i18n="modifier"&gt;Modifier&lt;/span&gt;{{/rollGreater() mod 0}} &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{#rollGreater() edge 0}}&lt;span&gt; &amp; &lt;/span&gt;&lt;span data-i18n="edge"&gt;Edge&lt;/span&gt;{{/rollGreater() edge 0}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{#effecttype}}&lt;br /&gt;&lt;span&gt;{{effecttype}}&lt;/span&gt;{{/effecttype}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;/div&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{#dice}}&lt;div class="template-row"&gt;Hits: {{dice}}&lt;/div&gt;{{/dice}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{#rollGreater() wilddie 0}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;div class="template-row"&gt;Wild Die Rolled! {{wilddie}}&lt;br&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{#rollLess() wilddie 2}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;div class="template-row"&gt;&lt;span class="red"&gt;Remove all 5s!&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{/rollLess() wilddie 2}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{#rollBetween() wilddie 2 4}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;div class="template-row"&gt;No Change!&lt;/div&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{/rollBetween() wilddie 2 4}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{#rollGreater() wilddie 4}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;div class="template-row green"&gt;&lt;span class="green"&gt;+3 Hits!&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/div&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{/rollGreater() wilddie 4}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;/div&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{/rollGreater() wilddie 0}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{#rating}}&lt;div class="template-row"&gt;{{rating}}&lt;/div&gt;{{/rating}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{#ampup}}{{#rollGreater() ampup 0}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;div class="template-row"&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;span class="template-desc"&gt;Amp Up: {{ampup}}&lt;/span&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;/div&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{/rollGreater() ampup 0}}{{/ampup}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{#drain}}{{#rollGreater() drain 0}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;div class="template-row"&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;span class="template-desc"&gt;Drain: {{drain}}&lt;/span&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;/div&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{/rollGreater() drain 0}}{{/drain}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{#increasearea}}{{#rollGreater() increasearea 0}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;div class="template-row"&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;span class="template-desc"&gt;Increase Area: {{increasearea}}m&lt;/span&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;/div&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{/rollGreater() increasearea 0}}{{/increasearea}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{#fade}}{{#rollGreater() fade 0}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;div class="template-row"&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;span class="template-desc"&gt;Fade: {{fade}}&lt;/span&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;/div&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{/rollGreater() fade 0}}{{/fade}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{#desc}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;div class="template-row"&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;span class="template-desc"&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{desc}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{#rollGreater() rea 0}}, &lt;span data-i18n="reach"&gt;Reach&lt;span&gt; {{rea}}{{/rollGreater() rea 0}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{#rollLess() drain 2}}, &lt;span data-i18n="drain-2"&gt;Drain 2&lt;span&gt;{{/rollLess() drain 2}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;/span&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &lt;/div&gt; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{/desc}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; {{#opp}}&lt;div class="template-row"&gt;{{opp}}&lt;/div&gt;{{/opp}} &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&lt;/div&gt; &lt;/rolltemplate&gt; &lt;/div&gt; To be clear, the sheet works correctly on the development server, are you guys just pushing changes straight from somewhere else without even cycling them through the dev server?&nbsp; That seems kind of contrary to the point of a development server and punishes those of us trying to do things right by developing there before doing our pull-requests. Working game on development server: <a href="https://app.roll20dev.net/join/53118/d-n9Tw" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20dev.net/join/53118/d-n9Tw</a> Broken game on production server: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/9010659/r6Jt1A" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/9010659/r6Jt1A</a> Thanks for looking into this, Chuz

Edited 1617383456
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Edit: As of 13:00 EST 2021-04-02 roll20 has merged in the latest pull-requests AND more importantly fixed the roll template issue they introduced on Tuesday 2021-03-30. More debugging information to rule out an accidental `display: none;` type situation.&nbsp; As you can see from the screenshots below of the browser element inspector, on the broken server (production) the roll template isn't even being included at all. Here's the source from the roll20dev.net server from a working roll being displayed in the chat. And here's the source from on on the production server not being displayed. Hope this helps, Chuz

Edited 1617383467
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Edit: As of 13:00 EST 2021-04-02 roll20 has merged in the latest pull-requests AND more importantly fixed the roll template issue they introduced on Tuesday 2021-03-30. Continued accidental research while setting up a character.&nbsp; I'm also seeing that translations that were there previously are now showing up as if they don't exist in the translation.json file.&nbsp;&nbsp; I've pulled the translation.json from the master repo and run it through lint to validate it (still valid) and verified the translations that are being marked as missing are indeed in the translations.json file that is live. This translations issue goes away if I copy the files from the master repo and do a custom sheet with the .css, .html and .json pasted in, this should be the exact same code as is used by the One-Click sheet. Chuz
Mike
Sheet Author
When is the next Merge happening?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Mike said: When is the next Merge happening? I assume the fact that pulls weren't merged as normal yesterday, there are still "issues" to be worked out.&nbsp; To be honest, I'm still waiting to submit a pull(s) until I'm confident the system is stable.&nbsp; I'm fine if the Devs are taking their time to triple check everything.&nbsp; Better safe than sorry.
Chuz -- It might be worth checking to see if you're getting any console log. I ran into a similar issue with a sheet I was working on and it was logging the issue swallowing the roll template. Chuz said: More debugging information to rule out an accidental `display: none;` type situation.&nbsp; As you can see from the screenshots below of the browser element inspector, on the broken server (production) the roll template isn't even being included at all.
hey, i cannot seem to open my character sheets in game? is there a reason for this. others seem to be able to just fine why is it not working for me?
Analyzer said: Draconis : We have have made adjustments that have addressed this. Are you still experiencing this issue? Yes I am, but only in Chrome. Unfortunately, I really dislike Firefox, and would rather not be forced to use it for Roll20.

Edited 1617383481
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Edit: As of 13:00 EST 2021-04-02 roll20 has merged in the latest pull-requests AND more importantly fixed the roll template issue they introduced on Tuesday 2021-03-30. Nic B. said: Chuz -- It might be worth checking to see if you're getting any console log. I ran into a similar issue with a sheet I was working on and it was logging the issue swallowing the roll template. Chuz said: More debugging information to rule out an accidental `display: none;` type situation.&nbsp; As you can see from the screenshots below of the browser element inspector, on the broken server (production) the roll template isn't even being included at all. Good thought, there's an error but nothing I can fix ... @Roll20 - As per my 4 posts above still unable to use roll templates on the production server after your changes the other day.&nbsp; Here's what the console has to say about it when a roll button is depressed... See my previous post for the source for the roll-templates specifically that the one and only template is &lt;rolltemplate class="rolltemplate-rolls"&gt; and hasn't changed from that since before I took over the sheet months ago. Chuz

Edited 1617285838
Duncan R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Chuz said: Sheet Author (even though the boards don't acknowledge it) for Shadowrun Sixth World character sheet ...and yes my roll20id is correct in the sheet.json file. Ditto, but I always assumed it was because I wasn't the submitter of the original sheet. If so, then perhaps there should be a 'Sheet Contributor' badge. I know it is hard to say, but I wonder if there is an action plan with timescales, for all the temp fixes to be removed. I am currently holding off-putting in my next character sheet updates, toying whether to put them in more Mondays roundup, or wait another week.

Edited 1617383501
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Edit: As of 13:00 EST 2021-04-02 roll20 has merged in the latest pull-requests AND more importantly fixed the roll template issue they introduced on Tuesday 2021-03-30. Duncan R. said: Chuz said: Sheet Author (even though the boards don't acknowledge it) for Shadowrun Sixth World character sheet ...and yes my roll20id is correct in the sheet.json file. Ditto, but I always assumed it was because I wasn't the submitter of the original sheet. If so, then perhaps there should be a 'Sheet Contributor' badge. I know it is hard to say, but I wonder if there is an action plan with timescales, for all the temp fixes to be removed. I am currently holding off-putting in my next character sheet updates, toying whether to put them in more Mondays roundup, or wait another week. This week's pull-requests still haven't been processed so it probably doesn't matter unfortunately.&nbsp;&nbsp; I am the one that published the sheet, Cassie did a lot of the setup but got pulled away before it was ever published so that shouldn't be the reason.&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm also starting to be convinced they aren't even bothering to read this thread anymore, just post randomly to it telling us how the "fixed" more stuff and not addressing the things their fixes break.&nbsp; I have been developing on the dev server for the last 2+ weeks since this all started, thinking "hey, if I make it work there it'll be fine on production", that has NOT been the case and it's getting very frustrating having a sheet just released into the wild as a work in progress breaking constantly due to things out of my control, really reflects well on me as the sheet author since most users aren't even aware of the roll20 issues until they're afflicted with them. Chuz
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
Chuz said I have been developing on the dev server for the last 2+ weeks since this all started, thinking "hey, if I make it work there it'll be fine on production", that has NOT been the case and it's getting very frustrating having a sheet just released into the wild as a work in progress breaking constantly due to things out of my control, really reflects well on me as the sheet author since most users aren't even aware of the roll20 issues until they're afflicted with them. Chuz I feel you. Ever since the Enhancements were first announced I have worked on an update for my sheet.&nbsp; It must have been over a month now, and my update just keeps on growing as I cannot get it pushed Live due to instability. My update is a mix of new and old features. This is doubily frustrating as the old features such as bug fixes cannot go live, so my players feel that I am slow for not fixing the reported bugs.&nbsp; I honestly thought that Roll20 would have the Live server at a some what stable level after this much time.&nbsp;