Hey! I am looking for players to start a Pathfinder 2E game. I have a lot of experience with the system and on Roll20. I am looking into Abomination Vaults but anything is fine by me: Fall of Plaguestone (which I have previous experience), The Slithering, Age of Ashes, Agents of Edgewatch, etc. Price is usually 15$ per player, per session, via paypal. If that interests you, please reply or send me a PM with times and days so we can work something out! A little about me: I've been everywhere, with new players, veterans, "powergamers", problem players... the list is long. This allowed me to know how to help each individual player and make the game fun to everyone. I will shape my way of GMing to fit each group differently; no group is the same; I been GMing Pathfinder 2e since it came out, been learning the system from head to toe and how to master it and GM more efficiently. Since it's launch, I been in love with Pathfinder 2e, so you can expect me to really put effort into the games and it's mechanics. I know pretty much all the rules without having to open the book or website, and I can help you with anything related; As a GM, I try to keep everything balanced and fun to everyone. I like talking to my players after the session and asking what they expect, anything they want in the campaign, etc. I'm also a player in this game, we all need to have fun, and my fun is making you have fun; As you can see, I have a lot of playtime, I been running campaigns to a lot of people, it includes campaigns that lasted 6 months and some that took 2 years. I put a lot of effort into my games and for a 4 hour session I usually take 6 hours preparing it; I can also always help you with your sheet or anything related, during or out of session, any day of the week.  I've already GMed a few paid games and am currently running two. I'm happy to hear that my efforts are worth the money they put into the game. A few things they usually say to me: Keeping track of the items on the Journal, as well as nice formatting; Post-session rewards/experience tracking; Always available to help with the game; Macros using API scripts to make everyone's life easier; Conditions APIs to track them easily and effortless; Good organization.