Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Shadowrun: Sixth World] Character sheet for Shadowrun Sixth World (6e)

Edited 1685806028
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
This is a sheet for Shadowrun Sixth World (6e).  The sheet was originally started by Cassie Levett based on a Shadowrun 5e sheet and work fell to the way side as other projects came up.   I have tried to do Cassie's original work justice and bring the sheet up to the current Sixth World rules. I have released it into the wild to get feedback and bug reports to continue to improve it.  Please leave bug reports and criticism (preferably constructive) in this thread and I'll do what I can.  The PC Sheet is fully functional, with new functionality being added occasionally.  The NPC sheets are coming along most of the main attributes and derived stats are now matched to the PC sheet and I will be working on the repeating sections next. Please when reporting a bug explain the steps required to reproduce it, including if possible any values related to it if it's a calculation or roll error.  Also please be patient with me as I'm relatively new to doing front end work so css, modern html and js are not my strong suits. Happy Gaming, Chuz Here is a link to the Work In Progress documentation for the sheet (Note doesn't open in a new window/tab): Shadowrun Sixth World Roll20 Character Sheet Documentation Future Features Wishlist GOD character sheet (track OS score for multiple characters, npcs) Make Magic updated if Essence drops below it Major/Minor Actions block for PCs, maybe auto-calculated also? Duplicate multiple matrix devices like PC sheet has for NPCs Skills->Mod - make Skills->Mod apply to all rolls with the appropriate skill, could probably be achieved by setting attr_SKILLNAME_mod when setting attr_SKILLNAME and then doing a search and replace for @{skillname} to replace with @{skillname}+@{skillname_mod} for EACH of the hardcoded skillnames. Add a spot (in options since that's displayed first?) to enter which Priorities were chosen. Add defense roll modifiers to individual defense rollers, Defense, Direct Spell Defense, Indirect Spell Defense ... others?  Open those up to Modifications in safe mode. Share button for Augs to share the name, rating, notes to chat Bought Hits summon button/calculator for spirits / sprites Add a "Default Firing Mode" option to ranged weapons so when they are set to primary that is the already selected firing mode. Spell roll template have section {{resist=}} Add Signature Maneuvers section (Core Tab beside Qualities and Martial Arts seems like the right spot) Add "Untrained" -1 dicepool option to matrix roll buttons on the "Specialized/Expert" query. Updates Ongoing Here's a preview image of the "main" page/tabs in normal and dark mode. Here's a setup that works for the GroupInitiative API Script add-on to roll meat space initiative for your tokens.  Only works for PC and NPC->Grunt sheets due to other npcs using AR/VR/Astral for initiative. ONLY for meat space initiative NOT Astral, AR, Cold VR or Hot VR. Load the GroupInitiative API script into your game Set up a macro in game to perform these two commands to set it up !group-init-config --set-die-size|6 --set-dice-count-attribute|initiative_dice !group-init --add-group --bare initiative_base To roll initiative for tokens, place them on the table, select the tokens you want to roll for then use `!group-init` in chat.  I set this up as a universal token macro in my games.
Hi! I really like your sheet and would be happy to help to offer a translation into german, as we do have quite a big Shadowrun Community in germany, but the german sheet that is currently available in Roll20 ... is really basic compared to your sheet.  I really don't know if it is a lot of work for you as the creator of the sheet to implement a way of translation. I am already partaking in the translation of the official sheets of other games I play, but for the custom sheets, there seems not to be such a convenient way of offering a translation. I would be happy to your from your, Christian
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
My understanding is they use a different system for translations now than the translation files.  I looked into it briefly for another sheet and could not figure out what was needed on the translator side beyond just being registered and translating it one line at a time.  I don't know if the sheet author has to do anything special beyond using the i18n-data tags in the html. Chuz Christian / Screechak said: Hi! I really like your sheet and would be happy to help to offer a translation into german, as we do have quite a big Shadowrun Community in germany, but the german sheet that is currently available in Roll20 ... is really basic compared to your sheet.  I really don't know if it is a lot of work for you as the creator of the sheet to implement a way of translation. I am already partaking in the translation of the official sheets of other games I play, but for the custom sheets, there seems not to be such a convenient way of offering a translation. I would be happy to your from your, Christian
I just found the correct area in the crowdin platform to translate your sheet! *happy* Will get started then :-)

Edited 1614963803
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Christian / Screechak said: I just found the correct area in the crowdin platform to translate your sheet! *happy* Will get started then :-) Awesome, I appreciate the efforts as translating is something way out of my wheelhouse. For anybody else interested I believe this link will get you there once you're logged into Crowdin... <a href="https://crowdin.com/project/roll20-character-sheets" rel="nofollow">https://crowdin.com/project/roll20-character-sheets</a> then choose your language and find /Shadowrun Sixth World/ in the directory listing. Chuz
Hi Chuz, I made my way to all translateable strings in this sheet and cross referenced the german and the english rulebook to get the best possible result. Now it is up to Roll20 to confirm my translations, and then they will "soon (tm)" be available in the system. Nevertheless I stumbled upon these terms, that I could not reference. Could you give me some reference points, where these terms appear? Thanks in advance. List: Now towards a little Bug Report: (1) When I have a character and am clicking on one of the attributes to do a simple attribute roll, I get this error message. This happens on all attributes on the left side.&nbsp; SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-] or [0-9] but ")" found. (2) I have added a skill, like Astral. When I click the Skill to Roll my Chat window reads Test Character Astral Hits:&nbsp;<span class="inlinerollresult showtip tipsy-n-right fullcrit" title=" Rolling ((5+1)+0+0+0)d6>5 = ( 4 + 3 + 2 + 4 + 6 + 3 )" style="box-sizing: content-box; background-color: transparent; border: none; padding: 0px 3px; font-weight: bold; cursor: help; font-size: 25px; display: inline-block;">1 I guess where "Test Character" is placed, there should be "Astral" placed, as you can see in chat who rolled. When I click "unskilled skill use" - it seems to be tehe way it should look like: Unskilled Skill Use Agility - 1 Hits:&nbsp;<span class="inlinerollresult showtip tipsy-n-right" title=" Rolling ((1+-1)+0+0+0)d6>5 = ()" style="box-sizing: content-box; background-color: transparent; border: none; padding: 0px 3px; font-weight: bold; cursor: help; font-size: 25px; display: inline-block;">0 (3) When I select and add a skill, I would find if cool, if the "right" attribute would be auto-selected if this is possible (most likely not possible :-) ) (4) When I click on "select a Primary in Arms" (which already states, that I have not yet selected one), it tries to roll and generates this error code: No attribute was found for @{Test Character|primary_range_weapon_rating} No attribute was found for @{Test Character|primary_range_weapon_spec} No attribute was found for @{Test Character|primary_range_weapon_expert} No attribute was found for @{Test Character|primary_range_weapon_dicepool_modifier} No attribute was found for @{Test Character|primary_range_weapon_spec} No attribute was found for @{Test Character|primary_range_weapon_expert} SyntaxError: Expected "[" but "e" found. (5) Attributes. When deselect the edit mode in the attributes window My movement values vanish and there is only a button called "Sprint" instead. So I could not see my base values, until I get back into the edit mode. (6) Adept Powers / Metamagic: It would be cool to implement a button to send the Name of the Power / Metamagic I want to use into the chat.&nbsp; (7) When using a Complex Form it would be cool to impelemt the comment "Complex Form" in the Chat.&nbsp; It's a great character sheet that you are making! I hope this feedback helps a bit! Kind regards, Christian
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Wow, fast work on the translation!&nbsp; Those single character values are just replacing that letter, it's probably not the best way to do it but I don't know an alternative way so I've left them.&nbsp;&nbsp; ACC and AP are holdovers from 5e that are no longer used.&nbsp;&nbsp; File, Plot and Shadow Amps I have no idea where they are used, they may be in the grunt, sprite, host or vehicle sheets which I have only just glanced at for now (a LOT of work to do on them) The bug reports... 1) This issue is already fixed in my development code and will hopefully be pulled in early this coming week. 2) You have the right idea however backwards.&nbsp; Unskilled Skill Use should be in the smaller font and the character's name should be the big header (so everyone knows who's rolling).&nbsp; I'll fix unskilled skill rolls to be consistent with that. 3) I'm pretty sure something like that could be done and I'll add it to the wish list but I'm working on basic functionality as my priority for now. 4) I think what's happening is on a fresh sheet that has never had a primary weapon it makes a button out of that warning.&nbsp; I'll add this to the bug list, the error is caused by trying to do a roll without all of the information required.&nbsp; The primary checkbox on Weapons -&gt; Melee and Weapons -&gt; Ranged individual weapons set some values behind the scenes that this Core tab roll button uses. 5) That was an intentional decision because all characters move at the same speed 10 for normal movement and 15 as the base for sprinting.&nbsp; I can add them to the display but at the time didn't see the need.&nbsp; I&nbsp; just made the bases editable just in case features were added to the game later that affect base normal/sprint speeds. 6) The Magic section is still a work in progress, I've only really done much on spells, working on the rest this weekend, I'm hoping to get them functional at least by the end of the weekend in time for the push Tuesday, no promises though. 7) Matrix stuff has not been touched at all, that is going to be my next big step.&nbsp; I have quite a few ideas on how I'm going to approach that bouncing around in my head and hope to have something to share in the next week, hopefully complete in 2 if I'm lucky with time. Thanks for the translation and feedback! Christian / Screechak said: Hi Chuz, I made my way to all translateable strings in this sheet and cross referenced the german and the english rulebook to get the best possible result. Now it is up to Roll20 to confirm my translations, and then they will "soon (tm)" be available in the system. Nevertheless I stumbled upon these terms, that I could not reference. Could you give me some reference points, where these terms appear? Thanks in advance. Now towards a little Bug Report: (1) When I have a character and am clicking on one of the attributes to do a simple attribute roll, I get this error message. This happens on all attributes on the left side.&nbsp; SyntaxError: Expected "(", ".", "[", "abs(", "ceil(", "d", "floor(", "round(", "t", "{", [ |\t], [+|\-] or [0-9] but ")" found. (2) I have added a skill, like Astral. When I click the Skill to Roll my Chat window reads I guess where "Test Character" is placed, there should be "Astral" placed, as you can see in chat who rolled. When I click "unskilled skill use" - it seems to be tehe way it should look like: (3) When I select and add a skill, I would find if cool, if the "right" attribute would be auto-selected if this is possible (most likely not possible :-) ) (4) When I click on "select a Primary in Arms" (which already states, that I have not yet selected one), it tries to roll and generates this error code: (5) Attributes. When deselect the edit mode in the attributes window My movement values vanish and there is only a button called "Sprint" instead. So I could not see my base values, until I get back into the edit mode. (6) Adept Powers / Metamagic: It would be cool to implement a button to send the Name of the Power / Metamagic I want to use into the chat.&nbsp; (7) When using a Complex Form it would be cool to impelemt the comment "Complex Form" in the Chat.&nbsp;
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The following have been submitted to be merged into the production sheet hopefully on Tuesday. 2021-03-08 v.22 Chuz (James Culp) Add Defense roll-button and DR roll-button to Core-&gt;Combat Info tab Updated Skills to split Skills and Knowledge/Languages into separate tabs Finished Magic-&gt;Spells, Preparations, Rituals, Adept Powers, Conjuring and Metamagic sections Minor formatting changes to css and html Bugfix DR not adding Body in Bugfix calculations for Cold and Hot Sim initiative roll buttons Bugfix Essence Mod not allowing a zero value Bugfix Removed roll query from flat attribute rolls Bugfix Added Athletics skill to ranged weapons Chuz
My DM and I were testing out this sheet earlier today and it looked amazing, we're hoping to switch our gaming group over to it, but when we logged in to do more testing tonight, this is what came up instead upon opening the sheet;&nbsp; I tried clearing the cache, turning off extensions, restarting the browser, and opening in incognito in both firefox and edge but the problem persisted. Is there any other troubleshooting we can do on our end to figure out the problem?

Edited 1615438585
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi, unfortunately the recent updates roll20 pushed broke older sheets unintentionally.&nbsp;&nbsp; They've stated that they are rolling back those updates for now until they can make them not break all of the sheets.&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm hoping that happens overnight.&nbsp; If it does not I've already updated the sheet on my local testing branch to work with the new enhanced character sheets, if the rollback doesn't fix it the merge on Monday/Tuesday should. If your DM is a pro user they can pull the html, css and translations from the repository here&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/Shadowrun%20Sixth%20World" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/Shadowrun%20Sixth%20World</a> , you want the Shadowrun6thEdition.html, Shadowrun6thEdition.css and translation.json files.&nbsp; Then on the roll20 Game Settings screen where you select the character sheet, choose custom and paste the contents of the three files in the appropriate tabs.&nbsp; Make sure to check the "Legacy Sanitization" checkbox and it will work again.&nbsp; Once the glitch with roll20 is worked out you can go back to using the one-click version of the sheet without losing any data. Sorry for the inconvenience, Chuz Edit: Here's the link to the official thread if you're curious about the sheet upgrade, <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9883156/character-sheet-enhancements/?pageforid=9888132#post-9888132" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9883156/character-sheet-enhancements/?pageforid=9888132#post-9888132</a> TheAxrat said: My DM and I were testing out this sheet earlier today and it looked amazing, we're hoping to switch our gaming group over to it, but when we logged in to do more testing tonight, this is what came up instead upon opening the sheet;&nbsp; I tried clearing the cache, turning off extensions, restarting the browser, and opening in incognito in both firefox and edge but the problem persisted. Is there any other troubleshooting we can do on our end to figure out the problem?
Oh, sweet! Thanks, I'll pass this along to her. We're relieved we didn't break it somehow on our end. I'll pass this onto her and we'll probably be talking to our group this weekend about swapping sheets over. Keep up the damn good work, man, this is looking amazing. Chuz said: Hi, unfortunately the recent updates roll20 pushed broke older sheets unintentionally.&nbsp;&nbsp; They've stated that they are rolling back those updates for now until they can make them not break all of the sheets.&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm hoping that happens overnight.&nbsp; If it does not I've already updated the sheet on my local testing branch to work with the new enhanced character sheets, if the rollback doesn't fix it the merge on Monday/Tuesday should. If your DM is a pro user they can pull the html, css and translations from the repository here&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/Shadowrun%20Sixth%20World" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/tree/master/Shadowrun%20Sixth%20World</a> , you want the Shadowrun6thEdition.html, Shadowrun6thEdition.css and translation.json files.&nbsp; Then on the roll20 Game Settings screen where you select the character sheet, choose custom and paste the contents of the three files in the appropriate tabs.&nbsp; Make sure to check the "Legacy Sanitization" checkbox and it will work again.&nbsp; Once the glitch with roll20 is worked out you can go back to using the one-click version of the sheet without losing any data. Sorry for the inconvenience, Chuz Edit: Here's the link to the official thread if you're curious about the sheet upgrade, <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9883156/character-sheet-enhancements/?pageforid=9888132#post-9888132" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9883156/character-sheet-enhancements/?pageforid=9888132#post-9888132</a> TheAxrat said: My DM and I were testing out this sheet earlier today and it looked amazing, we're hoping to switch our gaming group over to it, but when we logged in to do more testing tonight, this is what came up instead upon opening the sheet;&nbsp; I tried clearing the cache, turning off extensions, restarting the browser, and opening in incognito in both firefox and edge but the problem persisted. Is there any other troubleshooting we can do on our end to figure out the problem?

Edited 1615439036
Hello there! So I was literally in the middle of coding up an SR6 character sheet for Roll20 as the German one was rather basic, and then I stumbled upon yours lol. I'd like to know how I can best help you out, I'm a web developer and I know how to use HTML/CSS/JS etc. I know you mentioned that you've got A LOT of things left to work on, should I start there or what's the best way to coordinate efforts? Also: Chuz said: File, Plot and Shadow Amps I have no idea where they are used, they may be in the grunt, sprite, host or vehicle sheets which I have only just glanced at for now (a LOT of work to do on them) Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that File, Plot, and Shadow Amps are holdovers from Shadowrun Anarchy and have nothing to do w/ SR 6e.&nbsp;
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I'm getting the hang of it and have some pretty solid plans for what I'd like to do with the other sheets, I'm GMing my first session this weekend and I've already learned some thing about where the sheet can be improved just setting up the lobby.&nbsp; I'll send you a message and we can maybe connect on Discord to see what can be done. I think you are right about the terms mentioned previously but my experience with SR is minimal so I always assume it's something I missed when something doesn't ring bells. Chuz Famous said: Hello there! So I was literally in the middle of coding up an SR6 character sheet for Roll20 as the German one was rather basic, and then I stumbled upon yours lol. I'd like to know how I can best help you out, I'm a web developer and I know how to use HTML/CSS/JS etc. I know you mentioned that you've got A LOT of things left to work on, should I start there or what's the best way to coordinate efforts? Also: Chuz said: File, Plot and Shadow Amps I have no idea where they are used, they may be in the grunt, sprite, host or vehicle sheets which I have only just glanced at for now (a LOT of work to do on them) Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that File, Plot, and Shadow Amps are holdovers from Shadowrun Anarchy and have nothing to do w/ SR 6e.&nbsp;
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Roll20 has done a partial rollback from their update that broke a lot of sheets. Unfortunately the partial rollback has left many sheets (including mine) still completely broken on the one-click. I have fixed the sheet to work on the current roll20 version. If you are a roll20 Pro user you can use the Custom Sheet option under Game Settings and copy/paste the code from these files into the appropriate tabs. <a href="https://github.com/jaculpiii/roll20-character-sheets/tree/v.23-enhanced-compatible/Shadowrun%20Sixth%20World" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/jaculpiii/roll20-character-sheets/tree/v.23-enhanced-compatible/Shadowrun%20Sixth%20World</a> If anybody needs help please reach out to me and I will do my best to help. I am waiting to see if there is any word from roll20 on what they are doing with the UI before making a final decision as to whether to merge this code into the on-click or just make the code on the one-click HOPEFULLY work with the legacy flag turned on. Chuz
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hopefully the following changes get merged in on Monday or Tuesday and roll20 doesn't change the code from what's on the Development server right now. 2021-03-15 v.23 Chuz Made sheet work with current roll20 "enhanced" code that has been partially rolled back Changed Condition Monitors -&gt; Settings -&gt; Pain Tolerance to a select so it's obvious whether pc is selecting Low, High or none Added functionality to the ammo counter, now when primary ranged weapon firing mode is changed the number of rounds updates the the correct amount (1, 2, 4, 10) Added Mod field for skills to allow skill rolls to have bonuses added.&nbsp; Does not add to the actual skill dicepool just affects the skill roller. Fixed Initiatives (Meat, Astral, Matrix x3) to now apply mods, dice mods and Config-&gt;Temp mods correctly. Added Magic AR that auto calculates when logic/charisma, tradition or magic change to the Magic -&gt; Meta box Here's hoping, Chuz
It's aliiiive! Damn good work, man
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
I've updated the Community Wiki's Shadowrun page with link to this thread, along with making a wiki page for Chuz . Also added a small bunch of translations to the other sheet(Shadowrun 6E german), and left a link on the page so it's easier for others to join in and help. Chuz, if you add your roll20id to the sheet.json next time you update the sheet, you'll get the Sheet Author tag on your profile. On the wiki I already listing you being one. :)
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Funny thing about that, my roll20 id IS in the json, I've double checked it.&nbsp; I just triple checked it and the only thing I found that wasn't 100% identical to the examples was my roll20userid and patreon lines had a space between the key and : "roll20userid" : "4306461" instead of "roll20userid": "4306461" but lint had no problem with it. Chuz Andreas J. said: I've updated the Community Wiki's Shadowrun page with link to this thread, along with making a wiki page for Chuz . Also added a small bunch of translations to the other sheet(Shadowrun 6E german), and left a link on the page so it's easier for others to join in and help. Chuz, if you add your roll20id to the sheet.json next time you update the sheet, you'll get the Sheet Author tag on your profile. On the wiki I already listing you being one. :)
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Weird, thought the single roll20id there was Cassie's, when I didn't see the "Sheet Author" tag for you. I'd guess it could be the extra space before the :, as looking randomly at other sheet josn files they didnt have that.
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Yeah, JSON can be picky.&nbsp; I've removed the space next week's updates should kick it in.&nbsp; You don't suppose me not having the Sheet Author tag is why my concerns in the official "Sheet Enhancements" thread appeared to go unnoticed do you? Chuz

Edited 1616515961
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
EDIT: Live as of Tuesday, Mar 23rd 2021 @ around Noon EST. Changes incoming, likely Monday, Mar 22nd 2021.&nbsp; Here's this week's paydata... 2021-03-22 v.24 Chuz (James Culp) Beginning v.24 Rearranged player/character names, toggles and navigation buttons in header - still tweaking layout Fix to patreon and roll20userid fields in sheet.json, maybe I'll be listed as a sheet author now. Finished adding Wild Die option to all dice rollers (I think) on PC sheet. Matrix Tab layout more or less complete and ready for script magic Settled on layout changes Completed Sheetworker to tie ASDF device buttons together (only one selected at a time) Completed Sheetworker to tie device primary checkboxes together (only one selected at a time) Completed Sheetworker to update Matrix Attack Rating and Matrix Defense Rating when A/S/D/F are updated Completed Sheetworker to update A/S/D/F to W/I/L/C when emergent checkbox is selected in options (making the character a technomancer) Matrix Device Essence Cost is now included in Essence automatic calculations Matrix Device Initiative Bonus is now included in Initiative automatic calculations Made Technomancer attributes and Complex Forms sections hide for non-technomancers Made device A/S/D/F assignment buttons and matrix condition monitor hide for technomancers Removed empty buttons in skills when no specialization or expertise was set. Linked primary device condition monitor to the condition monitor hexes in the Persona section Fixed a bug related to sheet_type being misread and making some automatic calculations not fire right (initiative bugs anyone?) Started in on Complex Forms Updated Matrix -&gt; Complex Forms section When selecting a skill, have the correct default attribute auto-selected Safe running chummers, Chuz
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Your matrix search has been successful, file downloaded... Here's a setup that works for the GroupInitiative API Script add-on to roll meat space initiative for your tokens.&nbsp; So far only works for PC sheets however I'm trying to preserve variable names so hopefully it'll continue to work for all sheet types, but ONLY for meat space initiative NOT Astral, AR, Cold VR or Hot VR. Load the GroupInitiative API script into your game Set up a macro in game to perform these two commands to set it up !group-init-config --set-die-size|6 --set-dice-count-attribute|initiative_dice !group-init --add-group --bare initiative_base To roll initiative for tokens, place them on the table, select the tokens you want to roll for then use `!group-init` in chat.&nbsp; I set this up as a universal token macro in my games. Enjoy, Chuz
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I've had a report of a typo in the Arms -&gt; Ranged weapons roll button.&nbsp; For the time being you can roll the primary weapon on the Core tab, the fix is in however won't be live until next week when the next merge happens. The error reads like No attribute was found for @{Chuz|edge_toggle, Notes @{notes} TypeError: Cannot read property 'substring' of undefined. You can try adding an attribute to your sheet temporarily called edge_toggle, Notes @{notes Sorry for the inconvenience, Chuz
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Ahoy Chummers, I just put in the pull-request for this week's work.&nbsp; I'm afraid it's nothing major but I did accomplish a fair amount of work on the npc sheets (all of them are tied together apparently).&nbsp; I also fixed a bug in one of the ranged weapon roll buttons and made the matrix display work when you have a Zero value for one of A/S/D/F instead of showing all 10 indicators lit up. Fixed Matrix ASDF indicator bubbles so 0 doesn't light up all 10 indicators Fixed typo in Ranged Weapon roll button Started changes for NPC sheets. Updated npc sheets image, settings and toggle headers. Styled npc toggles and attribute buttons Updated attribute roll buttons to be consistent with PC sheet buttons. Made Magic now visible if Awakened OR Spirit are selected Made Force only visible if Spirit is selected Updated styles and html to make settings hide/reveal correctly for non-pc sheets Updated matrix grid to work properly with 0 for a stat Changed npc pain tolerance to be in options Updated npc options -&gt; grunt type (mundane, awakened, emergent, spirit) to be a select labeled Archetype Updated "Bonuses" and "Modifier" column variables for non-PC sheets. They now have the proper name='' fields. DR, I/ID, AC, CM and Move (from npc stat blocks) are now represented along with common rolls (DR, Defense and Soak) I'm hoping to have more time this coming week to make more progress on the npc sheets and to style them out a bit nicer.&nbsp; For now it should be safe to use the Attributes (top row) and the "Bonuses" and "Modifiers" and "Options" columns as the field names have been normalized with the PC sheet.&nbsp;&nbsp; The rest of the stuff below that point should not be trusted to stick around as there is much work needed there. Enjoy, Chuz

Edited 1617219427
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I have been made aware that something roll20 changed overnight has caused all roll buttons (anything using the roll-templates basically) to not display anymore.&nbsp; I've mentioned this to roll20 in their official thread and am looking into a work-around now, I'll let you know as soon as I find something out.&nbsp;&nbsp; The recent changes I posted above haven't even been merged in yet which is odd since normally pull-requests are processed on Tuesdays. For anybody interested in what I've reported so far here's the link: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9883156/character-sheet-enhancements/?pageforid=9950454#post-9950454" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/9883156/character-sheet-enhancements/?pageforid=9950454#post-9950454</a> Sorry for the hassle, Chuz
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Good news! As of 13:00 EST 2021-04-02 roll20 has merged in the latest pull-requests AND more importantly fixed the roll template issue they introduced on Tuesday 2021-03-30. Just in time for those weekend runs.&nbsp; May the paracritters be sleeping and Mr(s). Johnson have deep pockets. Good luck, Chuz

Edited 1617395180
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Well, that lasted all of 3 hours.&nbsp; It's broken again, same situation.&nbsp; I'm done, not going to waste any more of my time until roll20 can at least keep us up to date and consider using their own dev server.&nbsp; This is ridiculous. A) No communication here on the official thread B) Opening help tickets as they ask us to do, NO RESPONSES C) Silent changes that break things D) Not using their own dev server E) no way to get emergency fixes to cover for their broken things merged into the working codebase so users aren't waiting the entire weekend and then more on a holiday weekend to be able to play the game. This is ridiculous. Chuz Chuz said: As of 13:00 EST 2021-04-02 roll20 has merged in the latest pull-requests AND more importantly fixed the roll template issue they introduced on Tuesday.&nbsp; I doubt they're even reading this thread anymore but if they are, thanks for fixing it. Thanks, Chuz

Edited 1617397165
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Here's a quick how to for any Pro users that want to manually install the latest code WITH the work-around for the current roll20 roll template issue.&nbsp; It's pretty easy to do, unfortunately it requires a Pro account to do I believe. Step 1: Go to your Game landing page and find the Game Settings button Once you're on the Game Settings page scroll down to the sheet selection and select "Custom" it will look like this ... Leave Legacy Sanitization unchecked. Now make note of the "HTML Layout" "CSS Styling" and "Translation" tabs below.&nbsp; For each of these you need to go to the url listed below (in another browser tab), copy everything (CTRL+a then CTRL+c) and paste it (CTRL+V) into the window. Once for each of HTML, CSS and Translation. HTML Layout: <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jaculpiii/roll20-character-sheets/ShadowrunSixthWorldv.25/Shadowrun%20Sixth%20World/Shadowrun6thEdition.html" rel="nofollow">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jaculpiii/roll20-character-sheets/ShadowrunSixthWorldv.25/Shadowrun%20Sixth%20World/Shadowrun6thEdition.html</a> CSS Styling: <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jaculpiii/roll20-character-sheets/ShadowrunSixthWorldv.25/Shadowrun%20Sixth%20World/Shadowrun6thEdition.css" rel="nofollow">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jaculpiii/roll20-character-sheets/ShadowrunSixthWorldv.25/Shadowrun%20Sixth%20World/Shadowrun6thEdition.css</a> Translation: <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jaculpiii/roll20-character-sheets/ShadowrunSixthWorldv.25/Shadowrun%20Sixth%20World/translation.json" rel="nofollow">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jaculpiii/roll20-character-sheets/ShadowrunSixthWorldv.25/Shadowrun%20Sixth%20World/translation.json</a> Once you've copy/pasted the contents to each tab, make sure to click the "Save Changes" button below the window. Once you have done that you will need to reload if you are already logged into the game to make the changes take effect. This is the best I can do right now, I hope it helps some of you, Chuz
Thanks, this workaround does the trick.
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
The latest changes have been published by roll20. &nbsp;&nbsp;There are some issues still, specifically if you see [ text here ] in red it means the translation isn't recognized. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;This is a symptom on roll20's end that I'm hoping they fix sooner rather than later. ROLL BUTTONS ARE BACK! &nbsp;For now... **2021-04-05** v.26 Chuz (James Culp) * Fixed NPC defense roll buttons * Added attr_speed for npc-vehicle sheet so it can be tracked on tokens * Fixed NPC soak roll buttons * Added cold sim and hot sim initiative modifiers and dice modifiers for all sheets * Hid unnecessary Matrix AR and Cold Sim VR initiative for Vehicles, Sprites and Hosts * NPC-Sprite - populate ASDF, Resonance and Initiative when sprite level or type is changed. * NPC-Sprite when changing level or sprite type, if powers or skills are empty the sheet will auto populate them with the values from the CRB * Added a bit of color to differentiate Skill vs. Speciallized vs. Expertise roll buttons. * PC-Matrix-Technomancer (formerly PC-Matrix-Complex Forms) created * New section now holds Complex Forms tab and submersion tab * Added Submersion tab with Resist Fade button (for compiling), submersion level, echoes and sprites I didn't think these changes were going to actually be published this week so bonus for everyone! Enjoy, Chuz

Edited 1618326595
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Incoming transmission omae... v.27 has been submitted to Roll20 and should be live in the next few days.&nbsp;&nbsp; You can now check your version number just by checking @{version} in chat.&nbsp; Ex.&nbsp; If your character name is "Bobby Joe" then you would type @{Bobby Joe|version} in chat and hit enter. Here are the changes in this version... I think there are some things in here that will make our matrix users, riggers and conjurors particularly happy... PC - Magic - Conjuration&nbsp; - Finished spirit roster section Added Resist Drain button to Spirit Summoning Resist roll output Fixed initiatives (meatspace and astral) on npc sheets being overwritten by automatic calculations Fixed Condition Monitor for Drones/Vehicles being overwritten and with wrong values.&nbsp; Now they'll auto calculate when body changes but otherwise can be overwritten by the player. Added "legacy": false to sheet.json Added "Summon Spirit" button to Magic-&gt;Conjuring.&nbsp; Using this button prompts for Type and Force of the spirit, does the roll then offers a "Spirit Resist" button in the output that the player or GM can click to roll the spirit's restist roll (Force x 2) which then outputs the hits from that so the player can roll drain. NPC - Made magic, resonance, force inputs disappear correctly when not needed or settings aren't being adjusted NPC - Made resists display when not in settings mode NPC - Grunt/Vehicle - Weapon section now uses same attributes as PC Ranged section so a previously created PC can be relatively seamlessly made into a grunt. Added Autosofts to PC Vehicles tab Added an indicator to PC-Matrix-Programs and NPC-Matrix-Programs to indicate which programs are running. Matrix Device Programs now have indicators whether they're on/off. PC Sheet Vehicles now have Autosofts listed (only one weapon, if you need more make an npc sheet for your death drone).&nbsp; These also have on/off indicators like the Matrix devices. Last but not least, there is now a roster for Mages to keep track of their favorite Spirits' stats.&nbsp; (Use an npc sheet which is coming soon for buttons and such).&nbsp; Also you now have a Summon Spirit roll button which prompts for the type, force and whether you have specialization or expertise in the summons.&nbsp; This will roll your summoning roll and in the notes give a button for you or the GM to roll the spirit's resist dice (Force x 2).&nbsp; The output from the spirit's resist roll will have a button for you to roll your drain.&nbsp; Unfortunately calculations aren't possible at this time so you have to keep track of your own Services and Stun damage.&nbsp; I think it's still a bit of a time saver. Enjoy until the next update, and don't forget you can post bug reports and feature requests here, Chuz
Genuine question : why two different sheets for this edition of Shadowrun ? Do you think the other one (called German) has some flaws ? Do you plan to implement more features ? As a user, I just wonder which one to use...
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I don't speak German, nor do many other users.&nbsp; I also prefer the aesthetic of this sheet (not my design but I like it nonetheless).&nbsp; I also due to not speaking German couldn't make heads nor tails of the German sheet. This one is a work in progress, it still has it's issues so keep that in mind when making your decision.&nbsp;&nbsp; My intent is/was not to take over the space it was to make a sheet that I could use, I released it to the wild because it seemed there was a vacuum that it could fill. My suggestion would be, pick the one that has the features you want and the look that you are ok with and have fun.&nbsp; In the end the sheets are just there to facilitate enjoying a game we enjoy.&nbsp; Also if you have a regular GM you'll likely want to use the sheet they are familiar with and use, this one is very new so likely has a smaller number of adoptees, I have no way of knowing. Regardless of which way you go, enjoy Shadowrun! Chuz
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Not sure if the German sheet has the translation code added like this one.&nbsp; The nice thing about adding translations is that you can have one sheet in multiple languages. ;-)
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I believe I read a thread where someone began trying to translate the German sheet but gave up after roll20 switched over to the new translation mechanism.&nbsp; It seemed there was a bit of frustration.&nbsp; I have only touched the translation mechanism to see what it's all about, I have not used it, however one of the posters in this thread started to translate this one.&nbsp; I feel bad every time I add new things to the translations.json but I do try to remember to do as much as I can using translations for internationalization's sake. Chuz ∇ince said: Not sure if the German sheet has the translation code added like this one.&nbsp; The nice thing about adding translations is that you can have one sheet in multiple languages. ;-)

Edited 1618335750
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Don't feel bad about adding/changing translations on the sheet.&nbsp; :-) There are lot's of volunteers on crowdin (service that handles translating).&nbsp; I've been overly involved with sheet translations in the past and I have finally succumb to allowing the new system/service to handle what happens after sheet authors update.&nbsp; Liberating.
The German sheet is a good workable sheet, but it's missing several things, even tho translation is actually much better now as the last commits a couple weeks ago went through. That being said, I was actually gonna take over that sheet's development with the creator's blessing since he abandoned it, but after trying out this one, I'm just gonna be using this one as it's more complete, better looking and has multiple features I find are amazing, including the fact that my players are not confused as to where they should enter their data. So my advice, stick with this one as I won't be working on the other any and the original developer won't be either.
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I appreciate the vote of confidence. Chuz War said: The German sheet is a good workable sheet, but it's missing several things, even tho translation is actually much better now as the last commits a couple weeks ago went through. That being said, I was actually gonna take over that sheet's development with the creator's blessing since he abandoned it, but after trying out this one, I'm just gonna be using this one as it's more complete, better looking and has multiple features I find are amazing, including the fact that my players are not confused as to where they should enter their data. So my advice, stick with this one as I won't be working on the other any and the original developer won't be either.
Thank you Chuz and all the others for your answers and information. I've used Crowdin to update the Anarchy sheet translation, and once you've understood how it works, it's ok. As Vince said, don't feel bad for adding things in crowdin. On the contrary, the more you enable for translation, the better it will be for us, Roll20 users in other languages. You're right, at the end, I will have to use the sheet the GM set for the game, but sometimes the GM don't know really more than us about Roll20, so I will definitively recommend your sheet.
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I just submitted the pull request for v.28, there are some nice little tidbits in this one and the list of things to do is slowly diminishing. **2021-04-18** v.28 Chuz (James Culp) Bugfix - Fixed an issue with dicepools on non-pc sheets making it so you couldn't manually set the dicepools for weapons. Turned off auto-calculations for npc weapons and removed skill/spec/expert section since npcs are usually just assigned a dicepool Bugfix - fixed a bug with Core-&gt;Weapons roll button not updating when the weapon was updated in Arms-&gt;Weapon (things like Spec/Expert and Dice Mod changes weren't carrying over) Removed "Astral Combat" from skills dropdown. Changed "Influence" to "Connection" in Social-&gt;Contacts Updated Social-&gt;Contacts layout Updated Qualities roll template to include Rating if there is one Updated a bunch of roll buttons across all sheets, at this point all buttons should print the character name in big text at the top, then what the roll is for below that. &nbsp;If anybody finds some I missed let me know. Added send to chat button (chat bubble) to share contact information in chat and provide a connections and loyalty roll button to the GM (they whisper to GM) Added Social and Capacity to Arms-&gt;Armor section Added Summon Sprite button to Matrix-&gt;Technomancer-&gt;Submersion tab that links to Sprite Resist which in turn offers a Resist Fade button (similar functionality to Spirits) Added a send to chat button (chat bubble) to the Gear section, now you can show your GM the descriptions of your gear. Added Melee weapons to the NPC-&gt;Grunts and Vehicles sheets Added the Sprint Modifier (normally +1 for PCs) to the PC sheet Added a Sprint roll button to the NPC sheets. Added Notes tab and section so the player can keep any notes they want. Added Rolls tab and (empty) section, this will be used for a future feature to give many commonly used rolls all together in one tab, currently it is just blank space. Enjoy, Chuz
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
It looks like your decker has found some pay data...&nbsp; information on the v.29 update to the Shadowrun Sixth World character sheet, this must be worth ... something. At this point I'm fairly confident that the NPC sheets are at a usable point, I may add some functionality and/or change some style stuff but I don't expect to have major changes. **2021-04-20** v.29 Chuz (James Culp) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Minor bugfixes and typo fixes &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Minor NPC sheet layout tweaks &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bugfix - Removed mention of "Force" in npc-&gt;grunt spell roll button &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bugfix - PC-&gt;Magic-&gt;Spells-&gt;Dicepool Modifier lost it's value constantly &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bugfix - Sheets were losing Attributes, Initiative values, Matrix values (ASDF, AR, DR) resulting in many roll buttons not firing correctly, this seemed to be triggered only when importing a character to another lobby and was fixable by re-entering the base attribute values. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bugfix - roll20 can't make up their mind whether rolltemplate classes need to have sheet- or not.&nbsp; Have templates now with and without, because, why not? &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bugfix - Fixed a bug causing weapon dicepool to be displayed incorrectly (example: 2+0 was showing up as 20)&nbsp; Rolls were correct. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bugfix - Display of essence cost was incorrect, fixed this. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bugfix - Added indication that the rating for a skill has not been entered.&nbsp; Some users were entering the Skill Rating in the Mod box, causing all sorts of mayhem with roll buttons and such. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bugfix - Fixed a display issue with Social -&gt; Contacts that had creeped in. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bugfix - Exotic Weapons for melee weapons wasn't adding the Exotic Weapons skill rating to the roll. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; NPC-&gt;Sprite sheet Added Attribute selector to Sprite skill roll button Intuition, Logic, Willpower, Charisma replaced with their ASDF equivelents. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; NPC-&gt;Spirit sheet now exists, doesn't have sheet-worker magic like the sprite sheet...yet. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; NPC-&gt;Spirit sheet now has the automation added.&nbsp; attributes, DR, Initiatives, Condition Monitor, Move, Skills, Powers and Attacks will populate when spirit type or Force are first entered.&nbsp; On subsequent changes to Spirit Type or Force skills, powers and attacks will be left alone UNLESS the "Reset?" toggle is turned on, in which case all will be set to the defaults for the new Spirit Type at the new Force. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; NPC-&gt;Vehicles sheet now has the autosoft toggles including 3 Targeting autosofts with weapon input box. Enjoy and as per usual, let me know if you have any issues or suggestions, Chuz

Edited 1619610397
Thank you for this sheet. It is really good! Makes SR6 much easier to play! I have a question regards the conditions monitor for drones. Is there also a conditions monitor like for the PC?&nbsp;
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
There is not a more graphical representation for any of the NPC sheets.&nbsp; I figured, going from my own preference when GMing, that keeping those sheets more simple would be better.&nbsp;&nbsp; You can set up your tokens so one of the bars are linked to 'physical' to reflect the generic npc condition monitor. I will definitely add a graphical condition monitor in a collapsible block to the wishlist, though I'll have to figure out the magic behind the ones on the PC sheet.&nbsp; The PC monitors were there when I adopted the sheet and use some css tricks I haven't looked closely at yet. Sorry I don't have a better answer, Chuz Adam said: Thank you for this sheet. It is really good! Makes SR6 much easier to play! I have a question regards the conditions monitor for drones. Is there also a conditions monitor like for the PC?&nbsp;
Ah ok. Great. Thank you. You are right. At the end it is not that difficult to track the condition by using e.g. tokens. Tmr we will have our first session using the sheet. Again thanks!
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Adam said: Ah ok. Great. Thank you. You are right. At the end it is not that difficult to track the condition by using e.g. tokens. Tmr we will have our first session using the sheet. Again thanks! Good luck in your session and have fun.&nbsp; If you run into issues make a note and let me know and I'll see what can be done.&nbsp; I can't fix things I don't know aren't working. Chuz

Edited 1619640341
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Roll20 did a merge today and I had already pushed some changes so we got these snuck in, nothing major but every little bit helps.&nbsp; This change isn't on production just yet (as of 4pm EDT) but likely soon.&nbsp;&nbsp; Remember you can check the version with @{CHARNAME|sheet_version} in chat if you're ever that curious. **2021-04-28** v.30 Chuz (James Culp) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bugfix - Separated NPC-&gt;Vehicles targeting autosofts so you can activate them one at a time. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bugfix - Options-&gt;Soak Modifier and Options-&gt;Defense modifiers were not working properly. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bugfix - Core-&gt;DR roll button wasn't updating all of the time as it should. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Added mouseover titles for weapon ranges C, N, M, F, E to define their ranges in meters. Chuz
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Time for the weekly (semi-weekly now?) update, the following have been submitted to be merged in hopefully sometime today.&nbsp; If you're a matrix user take a look at the Rolls tab once the update hits.&nbsp; Let me know what I broke or what can be improved. **2021-05-03 ** v.31 Chuz (James Culp) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bugfix - NPC-&gt;Vehicle sheet was resetting Body to 1 when the sheet was closed &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Added Birth Name to Social Tab &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Added New Roll Template {template:multirow} with available fields header, base, desc, desc2,...desc6, bigdesc, bigdesc2...bigdesc6 for your macro display joy &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Added Augmentation Grades drop down to PC-&gt;Augs section &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Updated NPC-&gt;Host-&gt;IC section to make them more useful during encounters.&nbsp; Separate AR/CM/Initiative Roll Button/etc &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Added a Notes field to all NPC sheets &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Added Name field to all NPC sheets, tied to the actual character_name attribute &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Added Metatype field for NPC-&gt;Grunt sheet. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Added Matrix Action roll buttons to the new Rolls tab. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Styled Rolls-&gt;Matrix Action roll buttons to indicate legal/illegal Enjoy, Chuz

Edited 1620154625
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Quick Bug Report: There is (or was) a bug that caused the soak roll button to include the AR, to fix it just adjust the body of the character and then revert it back to what it should be. I'll get this fixed in the next version to hopefully auto-calculate the soak and fix it automatically when the sheet is opened. Chuz
We had a lot of fun using this sheet! Here is some feedback, maybe it is helpful. Bug The IC-Programs in the Host-Sheet are using Firewall x2 as their pool. I think it should be the host level x 2. Suggestion It would be great to track the overwatch value directly on the host sheet and if the player is using the babymonitor, then also on the players sheet. It could be a very easy one were you can just enter the overwatch number manually. Again thanks for this sheet. Makes SR6 much easier to run and play!
Chuz
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Adam said: We had a lot of fun using this sheet! Here is some feedback, maybe it is helpful. Bug The IC-Programs in the Host-Sheet are using Firewall x2 as their pool. I think it should be the host level x 2. Suggestion It would be great to track the overwatch value directly on the host sheet and if the player is using the babymonitor, then also on the players sheet. It could be a very easy one were you can just enter the overwatch number manually. Again thanks for this sheet. Makes SR6 much easier to run and play! Was this IC behavior before v.31 went live on May 3rd?&nbsp; If so I think it's fixed.&nbsp; In the new IC section dice is set manually when setting up the host. It was using an attribute auto-calculated from the host level x 2, it's possible that attribute was somehow incorrect.&nbsp; I've made a change to make it pull directly from the dice attribute set by the sheet owner. I have thoughts on a way to track GOD score but anything that would communicate between sheets would require a companion API.&nbsp; Something I'd like to do eventually, until then it's still going to be a hassle for we poor GMs. Chuz
Ah ok great. We played before the update. I checked it and is working really good! Yeah tracking GOD score is a pain but at the end not that difficult. More a quality of life improvement. :)