Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I have a doubt

I would like my tokens to have 4 energy bars, is it possible?

Edited 1617209940
Gold
Forum Champion
Hello Tyger, Currently the answer is No, you can only have 3 bars or bubbles per token. A workaround / alternative might be, use the Token Markers also called Status Symbols (which you can type a single digit number 1-9 on), or Custom Status Markers, to indicate how much Energy/Points that the token has in additional stat categories. Try These:&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search?category=Art:Token%20Markers&amp;sortby=popular" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/search?category=Art:Token%20Markers&amp;sortby=popular</a> Try holding your pointer OVER one of the Token Marker icons such as the Orange Circle&nbsp; ⚫ &nbsp;and type a number like 3 on it.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Note: Hold it over the token marker in the token marker menu, not over where it is already displayed on a token.
Keithcurtis, no understand, can explain, please
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
When you assign a token marker, there is a pop up menu with all of the markers. That is where you assign the number as Gold describes. You can't hold it over the marker that is actually on the token and assign the number.
Like this
Oh that I already do, what I needed was another bar, because my system has other forms of energy that is spent in combat and it is very exhausting to keep opening the spreadsheet every time
Gold
Forum Champion
There are only 3 bars per token, maximum, right now. Could you try Grouping 2 tokens together for each Character / Unit / Vehicle? Then you would have 6 bars.