Curse of Strahd Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind’s howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia. A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner—and you are invited. Who am I? Hi, I'm Lucas and a forever GM. Been GMing for around 10 years, specially on Roll20. I've played all kinds of systems, but D&D 5e is the one I DMed the most. This enabled me to learn a lot of things, from a lot of people: I've been everywhere, with new players, veterans, "powergamers", problem players... the list is long. This allowed me to know how to help each individual player and make the game fun to everyone. I will shape my way of GMing to fit each group differently; no group is the same; I DM 5th edition since 2017, non stop and sometimes running 3 campaigns weekly. I've played a few as a player (Rise of Tiamat was one of them), but it's very very rare to see me having just one characters sheet; people need someone to DM. This allowed me to learn the system and know pretty much all the rules without having to open the book. I DMed two very long campaigns too (1 year and 2 years long), from level 1 to 20. How do I DM 5th Edition? Well, I like to follow the RAI (Rules as Intended), so I usually seek how the developers inteded the rules to work. So, if you follow the rules on the books (and erratas/sage advice), you will have no problem at all: Want to counterspell someone counterspelling your spell? Sure, you can! Want to use a spell and cast shield on the same turn? You can too! Very few houserules but two big changes: We are using Treantmonk's Variant and Heavyarms, Complete Armorer’s Handbook (both of which will only improve your character). Multiclass and Feats are allowed. In Roll20, you will have access to the Player's Handbook, Dungeon's Master Guide and Xanathar's Guide to Everything compendium, with drag-and-drop ready. What I Expect Respect. For a fun game, we all need to respect each other and talk if there's anything wrong for you. We are all adults and we want to having fun, that's what RPG is, an entertainment; We are playing as a group, so please don't be that one "shady dark character who doesn't say anything and steals from everyone". It's ok to have conflict in the party but that's not the fun way to do it; Again, be mature. We don't want to deal with stupid, childish fights. Don't take anything in-game personally, and if there's anything going on, we will talk about it off-game. Time, Requeriments, Where We will play here (Roll20) and on Discord; You need a decent mic and internet to use Roll20; If you are going to miss a session, please warn me at least 24 hours before the session; Games will be on Saturdays, weekly. Sessions will take 3 to 4 hours. Payment You can expect the sessions to be very immersive and have a lot of features, not only because I'm a Pro Level on Roll20 (and also have many hours on Roll20, learned a lot), but I also been running this module and buying a few things for it, like maps, immersive animations and music. You will have a few things when playing with me: Music and special effects for every moment; Maps for combats and visuals (such as world maps); Scripts API to make everyone's life easier (I can usually do anything to make your life easier, I've studied quite a few APIs); Custom token markers; Support any time of the week (making the sheet, creating concepts, ideas for the campaign...); Post-session rewards written in the campaign forums. I always take time preparing my sessions, to make it as enjoyable as possible. Sometimes I buy music, sometimes I buy maps... I will try my hardest always. Payment: 10$/per session via Paypal. Application and Questions If you are interested in joining this campaign, please apply here . If you have any question, please ask here  or PM me.