Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Customizing the Diana P 3.5 character sheet.

Hi, I'm trying to make some customizations to the 3.5 sheet for my ground, and running into an issue  modified HTML: <!-- start NPC section --> <br> <input type="checkbox" class="sheet-switch-deprecated-show sheet-arrow" title="Show Deprecated Fields" name="attr_npc-deprecated-show" value="1" checked /> <span style="text-align: left;">Deprecated Values</span>     <table style="width: 790px;">         <tr>             <td class="sheet-table-header-right"><span data-i18n="name">Name</span>:</td>             <td class="sheet-table-left">                 <input type="text" style="width: 300px;" name="attr_character_name" title="character_name" placeholder="Name" data-i18n-placeholder="name">                 <input type="text" style="width: 300px;" name="attr_character-name2" title="character-name2" >                 <div class="sheet-npc-deprecated">                     Deprecated Value:                     <br /><input type="text" style="width: 600px;" name="attr_npcname" title="Deprecated: npcname" readonly="readonly">                 </div>             </td>         </tr> ... added CSS: .sheet-switch-deprecated-show:not(:checked)~.sheet-npc-deprecated {display:none;} The object is to make a toggle to show/hide the deprecated values, trying to model how it was done on the PC side of the sheet to collapse various sections. What am I doing wrong? Suggestions?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Hi Adam, try including "table" in your css selector. .sheet-switch-deprecated-show:not(:checked) ~ table .sheet-npc-deprecated {display:none;}
BINGO! Thank you so much Vince!