Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D20 System] Gundam TTRPG

If you like Gundam, Code Geass, Heavy Gear, Obsolete, Armored Core, etc then give me a drop. Been developing an Eastern Mecha RPG system derived from a number of systems to provide for a unique and tactical roleplay experience. Day and time of the game(s) is subjected to everyone's availability.  Random Notes: 5 years of game development and countless roleplaying campaigns shaped the system. If you are familiar with PF or DnD then you can understand the dice mechanics almost immediately.  The game uses different systems to keep combat and RPG both interesting. Character creation doesn't make you choose between being able to be an effective combatant or a socialite.  Games will be free to play.
Could you tell me a lil more about the system? sounds neat. just wonder how can we make our mobile suits/gundams stand out.
I might be interested in playing.
Depending on the schedule, I'd probably be into joining.
Hey room for one more ? I m a Gundam wing guy  I m so down!!!!
ᵟ⬭ᵟ said: Could you tell me a lil more about the system? sounds neat. just wonder how can we make our mobile suits/gundams stand out. The suit's beginning speed, armor, durability, is determined by the specific suit you take. A GM or Zaku has different stats than a Gundam or Gelgoog. You can customize these suits using customization points that you can accrue through game progression. This could be taking off armor to add more thrusters, adding an equipment slot for homing missiles, or adding a anti-missile plates. Dain S. said: Depending on the schedule, I'd probably be into joining. What is your availability like? I'm leaning to a weekday. MOHGAN said: Hey room for one more ? I m a Gundam wing guy  I m so down!!!! While wing is not my  preference, it's still Gundam. No harm no foul.
My availabilities are rather tight, but I'd definitely be interested in joining in if I can manage to fit in with everyone else's.