Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] Concentration - Non-default tokens

I'm testing Robin's Concentration script and I love it. However, I'd like to set token marker from a set I purchased in the marketplace as my concentration marker, but I can't seem to be able to do so. I even looked at the script on github and found the place (I think) where the token markers are listed, tried to add the one I wanted to the list and so, but it didn't work. My programming skills are very limited. Could someone help? Thanks.

Edited 1620600886
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That script was written before custom token markers were a thing. It has subsequently been rolled up into Combat Master, along with most of Robin's other scripts. You could try that, though it's a bit overkill if all you want is concentration.
keithcurtis said: That script was written before custom token markers were a thing. It has subsequently been rolled up into Combat Master, along with most of Robin's other scripts. You could try that, though it's a bit overkill if all you want is concentration. Oh, thanks a lot! I'll have a look at Combat Master.