Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The new setting ui SUCKS

Score + 18
Peter B.
Pro
Sheet Author
There is an exit game button? I have been playing for 3 years and never seen this. I just close the Window xD
Peter B. said: There is an exit game button? I have been playing for 3 years and never seen this. I just close the Window xD Yes, there is. It is all the way down at the bottom of the menu. A Stylus Script exists to put the buttons on top of the menu which is REALLY convenient since the Devs are not able to implement it themselves for as long as this new Settings menu exists...
There's also one in the "Hamburger" menu at the upper left of the VTT.
Rick A. said: There's also one in the "Hamburger" menu at the upper left of the VTT. Never noticed this. Very cool.  Thanks for pointing this out! :-)