Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[GURPS] - Sheet #1 - Thread 2

Edited 1697425859
Silly bug to report (not sure if known or not): apparently Death Checks are using the Unc. Check modifier My Setup: Results:
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Ctelin Ajira said: Silly bug to report (not sure if known or not): apparently Death Checks are using the Unc. Check modifier My Setup: Results: Thanks! You're correct, it is using the unconscious stat. The fix has been deployed, should be up tomorrow or tuesday.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
🆕 GURPS Character Sheet Version 2.9.18 🆕 Dated: 10/16/2023, Released: 10/16/2023.   • ENHANCEMENT : Tweaks to several tooltips. • ENHANCEMENT : Subdivided the Bio\Misc into sub-tabs for Bio, Reactions, Training, and Campaign, which is a placeholder for future fields. • ENHANCEMENT : Grimoire tab, repeating spells table. Added a new option named Rule of 16, checked by default, found by clicking the Gear icon on the nav menu, then the Sheet Options sub-tab. It is under the section labeled Spell Options. If checked, the effective skill of a spell that requires a resistance roll will use the Rule of 16. B349. • BUGFIX : The Death check roll was using the Unconscious level, fixed to use the Death Check level. Noticed by Ctelin Ajira.   To be kept posted on things happening with this character sheet, DM me and I will send you an invite to our Discord server dedicated to this character sheet. Mike
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Lloyd J. said: Scott is a player in a few of my games and is correct it has happened in more than one Roll20 game. Since it came up, everyone but one has corrected it. That player has language talent, but it happens to others. Sometimes no points appear in the point cost location, sometimes the calculation is wrong (like this one for language talent). It usually happens after several days or even sessions before it happens. Correcting it (by changing the level and then back to what it should be) than closing and opening it several times does not seem to cause it to go bad. Windows & MacOS, Firefox and Chrome are the OSes and browsers used. Let me know if there is anything else that would help. Thanks  Lloyd J. ! With that info was able to figure out the bug that happens when a new version is loaded. The fix should be available Monday or Tuesday.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks,  Lloyd J. !  We always appreciate it when others take the time to report issues like this, especially the details. Mike

Edited 1698648892
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
 GURPS Character Sheet Version 2.9.19   Dated: 10/22/2023, Released: 10/23/2023.   • BUGFIX : Languages were not totaling correctly during a load of a new version of the character sheet. This has been fixed, as reported by Lloyd J. • BUGFIX : Possible issue with Spell Rolls. There's a field named spell_roll_max_nine that is no longer needed. This field was completely removed now, so if you had issues with Spell rolls, it should be fixed now. Reported by a user on our Discord channel. • NEW : Initial development of selecting a customized sheet, such as a vehicle sheet.   To be kept posted on things happening with this character sheet, DM me and I will send you an invite to our Discord server dedicated to the GURPS 4 th Edition character sheet. Mike

Edited 1698612711
Major Issue Characters I made before the update, the tabs on the sheets disappeared. Some characters remained on the tabs. I have lost access to traits and skills list of very important NPCs of my campaing, that I created directly on R20. Could you please fix this? .
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Daniel HK said: Major Issue Characters I made before the update, the tabs on the sheets disappeared. Some characters remained on the tabs. I have lost access to traits and skills list of very important NPCs of my campaing, that I created directly on R20. Could you please fix this? . Hi  Daniel HK  said: I'm guessing something weird happened while Roll20 was loading your characters, since none of my sheets have done this. Can you tell me what browser you're using? You can also try fixing the bug by using the developer tools.  Open your character sheet Right-click anywhere on the character sheet and click on Inspect .  Make sure you're on the Elements tab Search for attr_sheet_type You will probably need to step through several false results before you get to something like this. <input type="hidden" name="attr_sheet_type" value="character"> I'm guessing the value may be empty. Change the value to "character". That should return the primary tabs. Now you have to make sure the correct radio button option has been selected Click on the Gear icon to access the Sheet Options . Make sure you're on the sub-tab named Sheet Options Make sure to select the radio button for  Standard Character Sheet good luck, Ken

Edited 1698675038
Hello Ken, thank you for your time I had never done something like this before; it was challenging for a 43-year-old =D But I found the line, and in the "value" part, it said "Primary." When I changed it to "Character," the tabs appeared. I'm using Chrome, last version and the Sheet Type, none was selected.   Thank you once again, MadCoder said: Daniel HK said: Major Issue Characters I made before the update, the tabs on the sheets disappeared. Some characters remained on the tabs. I have lost access to traits and skills list of very important NPCs of my campaing, that I created directly on R20. Could you please fix this? . Hi  Daniel HK  said: I'm guessing something weird happened while Roll20 was loading your characters, since none of my sheets have done this. Can you tell me what browser you're using? You can also try fixing the bug by using the developer tools.  Open your character sheet Right-click anywhere on the character sheet and click on Inspect .  Make sure you're on the Elements tab Search for attr_sheet_type You will probably need to step through several false results before you get to something like this. <input type="hidden" name="attr_sheet_type" value="character"> I'm guessing the value may be empty. Change the value to "character". That should return the primary tabs. Now you have to make sure the correct radio button option has been selected Click on the Gear icon to access the Sheet Options . Make sure you're on the sub-tab named Sheet Options Make sure to select the radio button for  Standard Character Sheet good luck, Ken
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
🆕 GURPS Character Sheet Version 2.9.20 🆕 Dated: 10/30/2023, Released: 10/30/2023.   • ENHANCEMENT : Traits tab, languages. Added an action button to expand a notes area for each language. • ENHANCEMENT : Roll Template update, moved the Notes to a separate row and then applied a title prefix if needed. For example, if you entered notes for a Ranged Attack, the roll result chat will have a title called Weapon Notes then the notes are displayed below it. • ENHANCEMENT : Combat tab, ranged sub-tab, updates the Thrown Object Tool. Added additional notes and ability to link to DX, Skill, or Technique. • ENHANCEMENT : Updated tooltips for Active Defense, Dodge and Retreat (vs. Melee Attacks Only), ACC, AIM BONUS, and Unconsciousness. • BUGFIX : Fixed issue during load of a new version of the character sheet. The modifier columns for languages were not calculating correctly.   To be kept posted on things happening with this character sheet, DM me and I will send you an invite to our Discord server dedicated to the GURPS 4 th Edition character sheet. Mike
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Awesome  Daniel HK , glad you got it to work. I have no idea how the value would be "Primary" but I'm adding a sheet selector to the footer, in case this happens for other people. Daniel HK said: Hello Ken, thank you for your time I had never done something like this before; it was challenging for a 43-year-old =D But I found the line, and in the "value" part, it said "Primary." When I changed it to "Character," the tabs appeared. I'm using Chrome, last version and the Sheet Type, none was selected.   Thank you once again, MadCoder said: Daniel HK said: Major Issue Characters I made before the update, the tabs on the sheets disappeared. Some characters remained on the tabs. I have lost access to traits and skills list of very important NPCs of my campaing, that I created directly on R20. Could you please fix this? . Hi  Daniel HK  said: I'm guessing something weird happened while Roll20 was loading your characters, since none of my sheets have done this. Can you tell me what browser you're using? You can also try fixing the bug by using the developer tools.  Open your character sheet Right-click anywhere on the character sheet and click on Inspect .  Make sure you're on the Elements tab Search for attr_sheet_type You will probably need to step through several false results before you get to something like this. <input type="hidden" name="attr_sheet_type" value="character"> I'm guessing the value may be empty. Change the value to "character". That should return the primary tabs. Now you have to make sure the correct radio button option has been selected Click on the Gear icon to access the Sheet Options . Make sure you're on the sub-tab named Sheet Options Make sure to select the radio button for  Standard Character Sheet good luck, Ken
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
🆕 GURPS Character Sheet Version 2.10.0 🆕 Dated: 11/13/2023, Released: 11/14/2023.   • NEW : Added a new Sheet type for Chases. The chase control sheet is functional, the next iteration will include tooltips, revisions, and more helpful instructions. • NEW : Added a sheet type selector to the footer in case there are weird things with Roll20 that break your character sheet. • FIX : Roll Result Template. Moved the target field (aka effective skill) above the actual roll since the original target field was getting lost after the success/fail notes. Resolved a couple of critical fail notes logic bugs. GURPS 2.9.20 - Re-added Updates • ENHANCEMENT : Traits tab, languages. Added an action button to expand a notes area for each language. • ENHANCEMENT : Roll Template update, moved the Notes to a separate row and then applied a title prefix if needed. For example, if you entered notes for a Ranged Attack, the roll result chat will have a title called Weapon Notes then the notes are displayed below it. • ENHANCEMENT : Combat tab, ranged sub-tab, updates the Thrown Object Tool. Added additional notes and ability to link to DX, Skill, or Technique. • ENHANCEMENT : Updated tooltips for Active Defense, Dodge and Retreat (vs. Melee Attacks Only), ACC, AIM BONUS, and Unconsciousness. • BUGFIX : Fixed issue during load of a new version of the character sheet. The modifier columns for languages were not calculated correctly. To be kept posted on things happening with this character sheet, DM me and I will send you an invite to our Discord server dedicated to the GURPS 4 th Edition character sheet. Mike
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
🆕 GURPS Character Sheet Version 2.10.1 🆕 Dated: 11/20/2023, Released: 11/20/2023.   • REVISION : For roll results, we moved the Target row (AKA Effective skill) just after the roll, followed by possible success/fail notes. Had to do some fancy work to get it to work right. • REVISION : If the damage type is one of these "Crushing (cr)", "Affliction (aff)", "Special (spec)", or "Knockback (knock)", the minimum damage is set to zero. • REVISION : Updated the tooltip for the Fright check threshold. • ENHANCEMENT : Chase Control Sheet is completely functional with tooltips, handling static states, and additional information when rolling a chase skill roll. • NEW : Added a new top-level item named Tools. The Tools has several tabs for different types of tools for use with GURPS and general roleplaying. • NEW : Tools added: Team Effort, Extra Effort, and Object Hit Points. To be kept posted on things happening with this character sheet, DM me and I will send you an invite to our Discord server dedicated to the GURPS 4 th Edition character sheet. Mike

Edited 1701735467
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
 GURPS Character Sheet Version 2.10.2   Dated: 11/27/2023, Released: 11/27/2023.   • REVISION: Moved the custom macros for each repeating table to a Global Custom Macro section, under the Options tab. There will be a total of six global custom skill macros, and you can provide a name and the macro you created. For most of the repeating tables with skill rolls, you will be able to apply your custom macros to a skill by expanding the skill and checking which custom macros you would like to use for that skill. • ACTION: If you have created a custom macro, you will find it under the new Global Custom Macro. I would suggest renaming the macro to something appropriate. Next, apply the macro to the skills of your choice, you are no longer limited to a specific repeating table. • NEW : Add a Hearing Distance tool to help calculate hearing modifiers based on soun d and listener's distance. • ENHANCEMENT : Tweaked layout of roll result for success/fail notes and layout of custom note boxes. To be kept posted on things happening with this character sheet, DM me and I will send you an invite to our Discord server dedicated to the GURPS 4 th Edition character sheet. Mike
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
IMPORTANT For each of your character sheets, open each up and scroll to the bottom (does not matter which TAb you are on. Look at the Sheet Type. If it does not say 'Standard Character Sheet', use the dropdown and select 'Standard Character Sheet'. This is a MUST and fixes some additional issues with Roll20 and makes the new Tools on the sheet available for your use.
Minor Bug: The checkbox for bracing a ranged weapon doesn't seem to do anything. Unsure if this was known, but I still figured I should point it out.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Ctelin Ajira We will check this out, thanks for reporting it. Ctelin Ajira said: Minor Bug: The checkbox for bracing a ranged weapon doesn't seem to do anything. Unsure if this was known, but I still figured I should point it out. To be kept posted on things happening with this character sheet, DM me and I will send you an invite to our Discord server dedicated to the GURPS 4 th  Edition character sheet. Mike
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Ctelin Ajira said: Minor Bug: The checkbox for bracing a ranged weapon doesn't seem to do anything. Unsure if this was known, but I still figured I should point it out. Thanks! All fixed, hopefully deployed on Monday or Tuesday. Ken
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
🆕 GURPS Character Sheet Version 2.10.3 🆕 Dated: 12/04/2023, Released: 12/04/2023.   • BUGFIX : Fixed bug where you had to select a sheet type at the bottom of the character sheet to see the Tools menu. • BUGFIX : Fixed bug where custom macros were added to damage rolls for melee and ranged attacks. • BUGFIX : Fixed bug with macros not honoring the checkboxes correctly due to duplicate fields. • BUGFIX : Fixed bug with range tool where the braced modifier wasn't updating correctly. Reported by Ctelin Ajira. • ENHANCEMEN T : Added sort by option for the Hearing Distance tool. • NEW : Added the Travel Times and Distances tool, which is based on Dungeon Fantasy 16 Wilderness Adventures p20-24 • NEW : Phase One of updating Rolls to use Roll's Custom Roll Parser. This allows us to manipulate the data for rolls.       ➤ All skill and attribute rolls NOT in a repeating section have been updated to use the Roll Parser. They now show the difference in your roll. • ENHANCEMEN T:   On the Combat Tab, Tools Sub Tab, the Fragmentation Damage Skill Roll will show the number of rounds that hit the target, based on a recoil of 3. To be kept posted on things happening with this character sheet, DM me and I will send you an invite to our Discord server dedicated to the GURPS 4 th Edition character sheet. Mike
Hello, my friends and I are looking into testing different systems and I'm unsure what else to do but ask, is there something akin to a character builder in the roll20 sheet to assist us in getting a grasp on the system and character creation? If so how do we access it?
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
🆕 GURPS Character Sheet Version 2.10.4 🆕 Dated: 12/11/2023, Released: 12/11/2023.   • NEW : Added new sheet option Use Metric Distances , which is currently only implemented by the Travel Time and Distance tool . • ENHANCEMENT : Travel Time and Distances tool.    ◦ The Add Items button is functional and can be used to add a number of default skills to use.    ◦ If the sheet option Use Metric Distances has been selected, values will display in metric. • BUGFIX : Updated default values for Editable Wound Modifier Notes . To be kept posted on things happening with this character sheet, DM me and I will send you an invite to our Discord server dedicated to the GURPS 4 th Edition character sheet. Mike.

Edited 1702908511
BUG REPORT: Found a small bug. One row of text is mushed together in the Point Sum column (see below). No amount of window resizing fixes that. REQUEST: Could it be possible to add some shading or colored (or bolded) borders to the DMG box in the Hit Location table. Now when you scroll down, it is easy to lose track of which box/column in which as the headers are lost. Coloring or shading the DMG box, which is the one most often used, would make it much easier to remember which one it is.  (See crude example below.) I would prefer colored/bolded frames, but i f you go with shading, make sure it is not the same shading that the two other boxes already use, to make it stand out from them.
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Tommi said: BUG REPORT: Found a small bug. One row of text is mushed together in the Point Sum column (see below). No amount of window resizing fixes that. REQUEST: Could it be possible to add some shading or colored (or bolded) borders to the DMG box in the Hit Location table. Now when you scroll down, it is easy to lose track of which box/column in which as the headers are lost. Coloring or shading the DMG box, which is the one most often used, would make it much easier to remember which one it is.  (See crude example below.) I would prefer colored/bolded frames, but i f you go with shading, make sure it is not the same shading that the two other boxes already use, to make it stand out from them. Thanks Tommi! BUG REPORT: Fix in place, I'll be deploying week. REQUEST: Could it be possible to add some shading or colored (or bolded) borders to the DMG box in the Hit Location table. Great idea. Added a subtle border color and box shadow, seems to work pretty good. Also will be deployed next week.
OK, great! Thanks! Another thought came to mind as I was looking at the hit location table. Could it be possible to have the lower row of each location, the one with wounds and notes, be collapsible perhaps? So that you could hide or show individual location's wounds & notes rows (hiding them if you have no wounds or notes on that location). It would make the hit location table take less screen space while still keeping the wounds & notes available for those locations that have been wounded and/or need notes. This isn't a big issue by any means and p lease do not delete the row altogether, only hide/collapse it if possible.  Just a thought and something that would be nice to have (as I use the larger hit location tables).
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Tommi said: OK, great! Thanks! Another thought came to mind as I was looking at the hit location table. Could it be possible to have the lower row of each location, the one with wounds and notes, be collapsible perhaps? So that you could hide or show individual location's wounds & notes rows (hiding them if you have no wounds or notes on that location). It would make the hit location table take less screen space while still keeping the wounds & notes available for those locations that have been wounded and/or need notes. This isn't a big issue by any means and p lease do not delete the row altogether, only hide/collapse it if possible.  Just a thought and something that would be nice to have (as I use the larger hit location tables). I think I can, I was still learning grid when I did the hit location table, I'll give it a shot.  
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
🆕 GURPS Character Sheet Version 2.10.5 🆕 Dated: 01/03/2024, Released: 01/03/2024.   • NEW : Added Climbing tool, located under Tools > Feats. Select User Metric Distances & Volumes to see metric values. • NEW : Added Digging too, located under Tools > Feats. Select User Metric Distances & Volumes to see metric values. • BUGFIX : Updated title from Detailed Format to Detailed. Reported by Tommi. • ENHANCEMENT : For the Your Hit Locations tab, added a border around damage taken to increase visibility. Suggested by Tommi. • ENHANCEMENT : Refactored the tool Object Hit Points to Damage to Objects based on rules from B483. To be kept posted on things happening with this character sheet, DM me and I will send you an invite to our Discord server dedicated to the GURPS 4 th Edition character sheet. Mike.

Edited 1704362199
Mike W. said: • BUGFIX : Updated title from Detailed Format to Detailed. Reported by Tommi. A bit of a misunderstanding here. The row that was mushed together was the Racial Traits one (see image below). It still is and it doesn't change with resizing of the window either.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Tommi said: A bit of a misunderstanding here. The row that was mushed together was the Racial Traits one (see image below). It still is and it doesn't change with resizing of the window either. I saw a similar problem usign Chrome. Seems that settign a zoom level of less that 80%, or was it at 80% - can't remember, casued the eact same thing on a laptop. If you are using Chrome, check the zoom level. In th mean time we will keep investigating. Mike
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Tommi said: Mike W. said: • BUGFIX : Updated title from Detailed Format to Detailed. Reported by Tommi. A bit of a misunderstanding here. The row that was mushed together was the Racial Traits one (see image below). It still is and it doesn't change with resizing of the window either. Hi Tommi,  Try looking again, I'm guessing the translation files were merged later. I simply shortened the label, but I have to do it in the translation file and those are sometimes merged up to a day later.  Ken
MadCoder said: Hi Tommi,  Try looking again, I'm guessing the translation files were merged later. I simply shortened the label, but I have to do it in the translation file and those are sometimes merged up to a day later.  Ken You were absolutely right. Now it looks OK. (Sorry for being too hasty.)
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
Tommi said: MadCoder said: Hi Tommi,  Try looking again, I'm guessing the translation files were merged later. I simply shortened the label, but I have to do it in the translation file and those are sometimes merged up to a day later.  Ken You were absolutely right. Now it looks OK. (Sorry for being too hasty.) No problem at all. We were glad you made us aware so that we can anticipate this same thing in the future. Mike

Edited 1704948584
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
 GURPS Character Sheet Version 2.10.6  Dated: 01/08/2024, Released: 01/10/2024. • ENHANCEMENT : Updated layout for tools Damage to Objects and Repairs. Added option to select pounds or kilograms for Damage to Objects. • NEW : Added Stealth vs Perception tool. • ENHANCEMENT : Increased input width for Height. Changed drop-down options from WILL to Will. Requested by Uncle Mojo. • ENHANCEMENT : For chat damage roll results, moved Damage Notes just above the damage type description. • BUGFIX : Fix spelling error, kiligrams to kilograms To be kept posted on things happening with this character sheet, DM me and I will send you an invite to our Discord server dedicated to the GURPS 4 th Edition character sheet. Mike.
Here's another similar visual bug for the FP:
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Bobo The Talking Clown said: Here's another similar visual bug for the FP: If you're browser is zoomed, especially on chrome, this will happen. The main issue is the original sheet uses outdated html/css and to fix things like that require a complete overhaul of the html and css. 
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
🆕 GURPS Character Sheet Version 2.10.7 🆕 Dated: 01/29/2024, Released: 01/29/2024. • ENHANCEMENT : Active Defense tab; moved roll modifiers to its own section, just above the Active Defense headers. Suggested by Uncle Mojo. • ENHANCEMENT : Skills and Techniques tables, updated skill roll results. The chat dialog will now show how much you made/missed the roll by. • ENHANCEMENT : Defense, Melee, and Range tables, updated skill roll results. The chat dialog will now show how much you made/missed the roll by. • ENHANCEMENT : Grimoire, Spells tables, updated skill roll results. The chat dialog will now show how much you made/missed the roll by. To be kept posted on things happening with this character sheet, DM me and I will send you an invite to our Discord server dedicated to the GURPS 4 th Edition character sheet. Mike.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
🆕 GURPS Character Sheet Version 2.10.8 🆕 Dated: 02/18/2024, Released: 02/19/2024. • ENHANCEMENT : Ranged attack table. If you enter a ROF greater than 1, the attack roll will ask for the number of shots fired and the roll results will show the number of hits based on recoil. If there's no recoil entered, it will assume the recoil is 1. • ACTIONS : The ranged attack table should automatically update the new shots fired macro when the sheet loads, but it's possible it doesn't. In that case, just change the ROF for a ranged attack and the macro should get updated. • DISPLAY BUGFIX : Fixed the order of fields for the Modifier Tool Summary box. Reported by Demented Avenger. • ENHANCEMENT : Hit Location Table, each hit location has a toggle notes button, in addition, there are two links to open and close all notes. Requested by Tommi. To be kept posted on things happening with this character sheet, DM me and I will send you an invite to our Discord server dedicated to the GURPS 4 th Edition character sheet. Mike.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
🆕 GURPS Character Sheet Version 2.10.9 🆕 Dated: 02/24/2024, Released: 02/26/2024. • ENHANCEMENT : Ranged table, when determining if the Number of Shots popup should appear, it now requires the recoil to be zero or higher. If it's a negative number, it will assume you're using a 3rd edition rules and so the popup is not needed. • ENHANCEMENT : Hit Location table, increased the width of the Summary columns. • ENHANCEMENT : Hit Location table, added the ability to assign custom labels to the layers.    ◌ Go to the Options tab (gear icon) -> Sheet Options. Scroll to the bottom and look for the section named Hit Location Options.    ◌ Update the labels for each layer as you like.    ◌ Mark the checkbox for Use Custom Layer Labels. • ENHANCEMENT : General tab, Current Movement speed. If you don't have an enhanced movement, it will now display your sprinting speed, see B394 and B354. • NEW : Added a new rolltemplate named columnlayout. You can use this rolltemplate with your custom macros and can handle a 3 to 5 column table layout. For more information, go to the Help tab, Other sub-tab, and look under the section titled Roll Template 3 to 5 Columns. • NEW : Added quick modifier tables to Melee and Ranged tabs. This will allow a player to quickly add a modifier to their attack roll and use the checkbox to apply them. This is helpful if you have a common modifier you like to apply, such as Rapid Attack, Move and Attack, etc.    ◌ ACTION : To view the new quick modifier tables click the Sheet Options (gear icon) tab and then go to the Sheet Options sub tab, look for the section titled Quick Modifier Options.    ◌ ACTION : If you would like the quick modifiers to be visible on new character sheets, you can set the options on the game level by going to your game landing page, go to game settings, and update the options for quick modifiers. • BUGFIX : Fixed bug where the minimum damage for ranged attacks was not being calculated correctly. • BUGFIX : Ranged weapons table, malfunction options. The malfunction options were not being implemented correctly after the conversion to get margin of success/fail and number of shots that hit. To be kept posted on things happening with this character sheet, DM me and I will send you an invite to our Discord server dedicated to the GURPS 4 th Edition character sheet. Mike.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
🆕 GURPS Character Sheet Version 2.10.10 🆕 Dated: 03/04/2024, Released: 03/05/2024. • BUGFIX : Active Defense Roll Template. Info Notes not showing correctly. • ENHANCEMENTS : A number of behind scenes updates. To be kept posted on things happening with this character sheet, DM me and I will send you an invite to our Discord server dedicated to the GURPS 4 th Edition character sheet. Mike.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
🆕 GURPS Character Sheet Version 2.11.0 🆕 Dated: 03/11/2024, Released: 03/13/2024. • NEW : GCS Export/Import, see the instructions on the import tab. Gear Icon > Import tab. • ENHANCEMENT : Some changes for the importer to work with files generated by the GCS Roll20 exporter. For GCS users, since neither the MadeCoder nor myself use GCS we will need you to provide feedback on our Discord channel. For GCA5 users, please continue your feedback on the same Discord servers. Please do not post feedback on Roll20 for the GCA5 nor the GCS import as it takes as that process takes longer to communicate back and forth. To be kept posted on things happening with this character sheet, DM me and I will send you an invite to our Discord server dedicated to the GURPS 4 th Edition character sheet. Mike

Edited 1711300078
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
🆕 GURPS Character Sheet Version 2.11.0 ( Should have been 2.11.1 ) 🆕 Dated: 03/18/2024, Released: 03/11/2024. Notice the date – We forgot to change it but the changes were effective 03/19/2024 • ENHANCEMENT : Inventory table. Added a text box to store information for use with an inventory button. This button can be clicked to show the content of the text box and run macros. • ACTION : You can place macros in the macro content box. If you have a pro subscription you can install libraries that can apply modifiers to a stat, such as hit points. To be kept posted on things happening with this character sheet, DM me and I will send you an invite to our Discord server dedicated to the GURPS 4 th Edition character sheet. Mike.

Edited 1712109244
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
 GURPS Character Sheet Version 2.12.0  Dated: 03/24/2024, Released: 03/26/2024. Notice the date – We forgot to change it but the changes were effective 03/19/2024 • NEW: Added the Cold Exposure tool, which can be found under Tools > Environmental To be kept posted on things happening with this character sheet, DM me and I will send you an invite to our Discord server dedicated to the GURPS 4 th Edition character sheet. Mike.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
🆕 GURPS Character Sheet Version 2.13.0 🆕 Dated: 03/31/2024, Released: 04/01/2024. Notice the date – We forgot to change it but the changes were effective 03/19/2024 • ENHANCEMENT : Bio/Misc tab, physical description, Added Skin field, requested by Demented Avenger. • NEW: Added the Heat Exposure tool, which can be found under Tools > Environmental • BUGFIX: Default setting for Use Custom Layer Labels was not setting correctly, this should fix it. To be kept posted on things happening with this character sheet, DM me and I will send you an invite to our Discord server dedicated to the GURPS 4 th Edition character sheet. Mike.

Edited 1712647502
Hello! There are two messages in the screenshot, the first one I sent from the character sheet, and everything is fine there, the second is the same message, but copied from the chat, and sent to the chat, if sent from a macro, the same effect, but the calculation of successes does not work.
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Demon83 said: Hello! There are two messages in the screenshot, the first one I sent from the character sheet, and everything is fine there, the second is the same message, but copied from the chat and sent to the chat, or from a macro, but the success counting does not work. I recognize those screenshots, they're from the GURPS 4E sheet that I maintain. For context, I'm using Custom Roll Parsing to get the difference between the effective skill and the roll. Ken

Edited 1712648681
MadCoder   said: I recognize those screenshots, they're from the GURPS 4E sheet that I maintain. For context, I'm using Custom Roll Parsing to get the difference between the effective skill and the roll. Ken What does it mean? If you send this from chat, does it not count as a throw? Or what? Why does it calculate the difference from the character sheet, but not when sent from the chat?
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Demon83 said: MadCoder сказал: I recognize those screenshots, they're from the GURPS 4E sheet that I maintain. For context, I'm using Custom Roll Parsing to get the difference between the effective skill and the roll. Ken What does it mean? If you send this from chat, does it not count as a throw? Or what? Why does it calculate the difference from the character sheet, but not when sent from the chat? I'll have to investigate; my guess is the roll parser doesn't like those values in the chat. 
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
MadCoder said: Demon83 said: MadCoder сказал: I recognize those screenshots, they're from the GURPS 4E sheet that I maintain. For context, I'm using Custom Roll Parsing to get the difference between the effective skill and the roll. Ken What does it mean? If you send this from chat, does it not count as a throw? Or what? Why does it calculate the difference from the character sheet, but not when sent from the chat? I'll have to investigate; my guess is the roll parser doesn't like those values in the chat.  Hi Demon83,  Confirmed, the Roll Parser only works with a button on the character sheet, it can't be used in chat. That means if you use the up key to get the roll template, it will not able to calculate the difference and it will always zero. Ken
MadCoder said: MadCoder said: Demon83 said: MadCoder сказал: I recognize those screenshots, they're from the GURPS 4E sheet that I maintain. For context, I'm using Custom Roll Parsing to get the difference between the effective skill and the roll. Ken What does it mean? If you send this from chat, does it not count as a throw? Or what? Why does it calculate the difference from the character sheet, but not when sent from the chat? I'll have to investigate; my guess is the roll parser doesn't like those values in the chat.  Hi Demon83,  Confirmed, the Roll Parser only works with a button on the character sheet, it can't be used in chat. That means if you use the up key to get the roll template, it will not able to calculate the difference and it will always zero. Ken Well, if nothing can be done about it, then I’ll just keep it in mind, thank you! :)
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
🆕 GURPS Character Sheet Version 2.14.0 🆕 Dated: 04/08/2024, Released: 04/9/2024. Notice the date – We forgot to change it but the changes were effective 03/19/2024 • ENHANCEMENT : Grimoire tab, spell tables. Added parent/child relationship and sorting, like inventory items. You could create a parent college (remember to set points to zero!) and then set spells to be children of that college. Helps with organizing spell lists. • ENHANCEMENT : Heat Exposure tool, added formula to determine Intense Heat Threshold.   To be kept posted on things happening with this character sheet, DM me and I will send you an invite to our Discord server dedicated to the GURPS 4 th Edition character sheet. Mike.