Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[GURPS] - Sheet #1 - Thread 2

Edited 1712738611
<a href="https://postimg.cc/gallery/G2KXPkt" rel="nofollow">https://postimg.cc/gallery/G2KXPkt</a> Please tell me, can you add an option to enable contrasting fonts? So that the font color is automatically selected relative to the background so that it is clearly visible. This would be incredibly useful, since there are a lot of color schemes, and keeping track of everything when changing is obviously not easy, which is why situations often arise when the font is almost invisible relative to the background, especially with my impaired eyesight. In the screenshots on the link, there are options when it is difficult for me to read the inscription due to the slight difference in colors between the background and the font...
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Demon83 said: <a href="https://postimg.cc/gallery/G2KXPkt" rel="nofollow">https://postimg.cc/gallery/G2KXPkt</a> Please tell me, can you add an option to enable contrasting fonts? So that the font color is automatically selected relative to the background so that it is clearly visible. This would be incredibly useful, since there are a lot of color schemes, and keeping track of everything when changing is obviously not easy, which is why situations often arise when the font is almost invisible relative to the background, especially with my impaired eyesight. In the screenshots on the link, there are options when it is difficult for me to read the inscription due to the slight difference in colors between the background and the font... You're correct these themes are not ADA compliant. I didn't create these themes and they don't work well with a lot of the page elements. I'm starting to completely redo the html/CSS including creating themes that work with ADA better. This will take a massive amount effort because of how complicated the sheet is. For now, I'll try to mitigate some of the styles but I would also suggest avoid using some of the styles, like Fabric which causes all kinds of display issues. Thanks, Ken
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Demon83 said: <a href="https://postimg.cc/gallery/G2KXPkt" rel="nofollow">https://postimg.cc/gallery/G2KXPkt</a> Please tell me, can you add an option to enable contrasting fonts? So that the font color is automatically selected relative to the background so that it is clearly visible. This would be incredibly useful, since there are a lot of color schemes, and keeping track of everything when changing is obviously not easy, which is why situations often arise when the font is almost invisible relative to the background, especially with my impaired eyesight. In the screenshots on the link, there are options when it is difficult for me to read the inscription due to the slight difference in colors between the background and the font... Hi Demon83,&nbsp; There's an update that should be available by Tuesday, 4/16/2024 depending on Roll20 availability, who are probably pretty busy working on Jumpgate. Took a while, but it should look much better, even with the Fabric theme. Thanks for the input! Ken
I'm not sure if this is just me or what but i've noticed that on chrome anytime you use the sheet in browser ever since the recent update it lags it out something fierce any time you try to scroll, but when using the popout it works perfectly fine. I don't have a way of recording this unfortunately but hopefully this is able to be fixed

Edited 1713223314
Blue said: I'm not sure if this is just me or what but i've noticed that on chrome anytime you use the sheet in browser ever since the recent update it lags it out something fierce any time you try to scroll, but when using the popout it works perfectly fine. I don't have a way of recording this unfortunately but hopefully this is able to be fixed Actually nvm, i forgot i played just fine on the 8th so perhaps this was some sort of update on roll20's side or chrome itself being weird, i did test the sheet in blank game with an entirely new sheet and it still seemed to lag, only thing i did was click to open it and then use the scroll wheel to scroll up and down until it would freeze&nbsp;
MadCoder
Pro
Sheet Author
Blue said: Blue said: I'm not sure if this is just me or what but i've noticed that on chrome anytime you use the sheet in browser ever since the recent update it lags it out something fierce any time you try to scroll, but when using the popout it works perfectly fine. I don't have a way of recording this unfortunately but hopefully this is able to be fixed Actually nvm, i forgot i played just fine on the 8th so perhaps this was some sort of update on roll20's side or chrome itself being weird, i did test the sheet in blank game with an entirely new sheet and it still seemed to lag, only thing i did was click to open it and then use the scroll wheel to scroll up and down until it would freeze&nbsp; Yeah, that's usually the case, when the sheets are loading funky, it's probably issues with the Roll20 server load.&nbsp;
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
🆕 GURPS Character Sheet Version 2.14.1 🆕 Dated: 04/14/2024, Released: 04/15/2024. Notice the date – We forgot to change it but the changes were effective 03/19/2024 • ENHANCEMENT : Improve contrast of colors for selected custom color theme. Requested and reported by Demon83. • ENHANCEMENT : Improve layout and better theme handling for the import tool. Requested and reported by Demon83. To be kept posted on things happening with this character sheet, DM me and I will send you an invite to our Discord server dedicated to the GURPS 4 th Edition character sheet. Mike.
Mike W.
Pro
Sheet Author
🆕 GURPS Character Sheet Version 2.15.0 🆕 Dated: 04/22/2024, Released: 04/23/2024. Notice the date – We forgot to change it but the changes were effective 03/19/2024 • NEW: Chat results now have their own set of styles to select from, the value will default to the current character sheet style. • ENHANCEMENT : Under Skills, a new subsection has been added named Familiarities. • USER ACTION: Any skill used to operate equipment, for example - Guns (Pistol), Driving (Automobile), and Electronics Operation (Communications), take a penalty when you are faced with an unfamiliar type of item. You should start updating the appropriate skill equipment Familiarities. (See Familiarity B169). • ENHANCEMENT : Under Skills, added popup tooltip for Show Skill Modifier notes (refer to the actual skill description). To be kept posted on things happening with this character sheet, DM me and I will send you an invite to our Discord server dedicated to the GURPS 4 th Edition character sheet. Mike.