Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .

The new D&D 2024 sheet is now available!

Create a free account

Major Updates to Mod Scripts Coming in March

Thanks so much for the replies and effort! Just wanted to get the script sense-checked to ensure I wasn't flogging a dead horse! Thanks a million! I'll see about fixing it now on my side.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
I've deployed a version to Experimental which fixes the toFront()/toBack() behavior.  We've also streamlined the Experimental deploy process so I should be able to iterate more quickly on updates. Cheers!
toFront() is working correctly in my mod's now. Thanks!
While working in my game today while setting up encounters. I decided to enable the experimental sandbox just to try things out and noticed this come up in the chat: I deleted the duplicate journal entries that were created, exited the game and went back to the  old sandbox: no new PathEditor entries. I exited the game, enabled the experimental sandbox again, then entered the game again: same message and found another new journal entry. It's not a big deal to delete the duplicates, but I thought it worth mentioning.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
That is peculiar, thanks for bringing it up, I'll try to reproduce it. 
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Just now seeing this. Aaron, here's the link to the latest PathEditor code in case you need it.

Edited 1719582522
Richard @ Damery
Pro
API Scripter
I posted an issue about the Experimental Sandbox version of findObjs() not finding handouts back on May 26th. Rather than repeat the post, here's the link:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/11916069/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/permalink/11916069/</a> It is still the case that findObjs() is behaving differently for finding handouts in the Experimental &amp; Default sandboxes. Is this on the plan to be fixed? Or perhaps I have missed a note about a change that I need to make to the call? I've also now done some multi-player, large campaign testing of the RPGMaster suite of mods (RoundMaster, InitMaster, AttackMaster, MagicMaster, CommandMaster, and the RPGMaster Library, all loaded using RPGMaster Suite on one-click), and in the Experimental Sandbox in multi-player mode in a large campaign the APIs are unplayable. Everything is incredibly slow, taking in excess of 1 minute to respond to an api command such as !init --menu. Is this because this is a very large suite of Mods (mainly because of the embedded data for AD&amp;D2e version of a compendium)? The suite of APIs work absolutely fine in the Default sandbox and JumpGate for the same campaign. Everything works wonderfully smoothly in JumpGate by the way - love the interface upgrades!
I can confirm that the RPGMaster suite is still creating multiple handouts at this moment. As a user of CombatMaster myself, i can confirm that CombatMaster is not creating multiple handouts at this moment. CombatMaster uses: let handout = findObjs({_type:'handout', name:title}) versus the snippet provided from RPGMaster: let dbCS = findObjs({ type:'handout', name:obj.name },{caseInsensitive:true}); AFAIK the goal is to achieve backwards compatibility.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Since I'm running Experimental Sandbox all the time, I think it's best to post this here. I've been getting this error message: "WARNING: Removed disallowed tags [1]. [Roll20 character -O3U5qN0vg8k0sfxxHNl]" I suspect it's from TokenMod. My Mods are simply the MetaScriptToolbox, TokenMod, TokenNameNumber, &amp; ScriptCards.
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I tried using the Experimental Sandbox as usual, but it doesn't start at all. This is in a non-Jumpgate Classic game, using MetaScriptToolbox, TokenNameNumber, TokenMod, &amp; ScriptCards, and The One Ring 2e Character Sheet. I switched back to Default and the Sandbox started up OK.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Sorry! I don't know how I missed all these posts in the last few months, but I'll repro them, then come back and address them this weekend.&nbsp;