Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Older Players and GMs to join growing community of seasoned adventurers.

Edited 1711924866
Where's My Dice is a community looking to match older (30s, 40s, 50s...) DMs/GMs and Players.  If grouping with seasoned participants is something you are looking for, please reach out for the link (not allowed to post it via the Roll20 rules).  
If you are looking to join a community of seasoned adventurers, come check us out.  We are relatively new but growing and looking to plus up our ranks to match all the different time zones.
I'd love to have this link, thanks!

Edited 1711009666
Currently have a number of games openly recruiting players.  And new ones waiting to form.
I am interested. 
looks in mirror Yep, I see an old fart.  I'm curious to take a look at least, see what's going on :)
wouldn't mind a link considering how many times I have heard, you're to old on this site.
I would like the link please. I'm also old and crusty.

Edited 1711159737
What systems do you run on server?
So, it's a community and games happen organically based on what the individual DMs/GMs want to run.  So pretty much everything, Roll20, Foundry, Owlbear, DnD beyond.  As far as games go, mainly 5e, but there are some homebrew things starting as well as some Pathfinder.  Hope that answers your question.
Oakthorn said: So, it's a community and games happen organically based on what the individual DMs/GMs want to run.  So pretty much everything, Roll20, Foundry, Owlbear, DnD beyond.  As far as games go, mainly 5e, but there are some homebrew things starting as well as some Pathfinder.  Hope that answers your question. I am interested in D&D 3e/3.5 and/or Pathfinder 1e mainly is that happening on server with open player slots?
I don't see any of those specifically, but not to say they won't pop up in the future.  We've only been around for few weeks, but things have been coming along. So, not at the moment.
Oakthorn said: I don't see any of those specifically, but not to say they won't pop up in the future.  We've only been around for few weeks, but things have been coming along. So, not at the moment. I guess shoot me a line to server I will wait around for a bit see if any pop up. Hell (30s, 40s, 50s...) someones bound to run one.
This looks promising. Send me the link please.
Link please
Sure I'll bite.  Send me a link.
Link me up!
Greetings! Call me interested, and please DM me the link? Game on!
I'd take a link as well.
Sounds fun, please do send me the link! Thank you :)
I'll take a link 
link please!
I am interested, link please
I am an old. I'd be curious to explore the link
I'd like to check it out as well, pretty please
Yeah, what they said. Link Please :) - Stompy
Link me up!
I'll take a link plese
I'm not old, just 58, but this sounds good! I'll take a link!
It looks interesting. Can I have the link please?
I'd like the link please.
Interesting, link please?
I am older.  I am new to this game though.  If that would be ok then I would enjoy being matched with closer to my age group if possible.  Thanks.
I would be interested, I've been playing since the 1980s. Please send the link.
Started TTRPG's in '76, would enjoy a link
I cant find my dice either. 52, DM and player.
Hey Hey. I’m interested. im a 30 year old Aussie, looking for a new campaign and friends :D
I'd like that link, too.
Link me up, I've been playing TTRPGs since '94. DM and player (mostly player now, haven't learned the DM tools for online play).
I am old too. May I have a link
Please send me the link as well!  I fall squarely in the age range ;)
Been DMing for 14 years, send me a link I'm interested.
Hey. I’m interested. im in my 30 year old EST, looking for a new campaign and friends 
Hi, send me a ping? My discord is precentrix  Loads of experience running 5e, could probs do PF1e, 3.5e and I'd happily run using OSE for anyone who wants something more oldschool.  I still have my TSR Dragon Quest box from the 90s. I do, however, have an annoyingly busy schedule!
would appreciate a link
Sounds like fun, I would appreciate the link as a younger old gamer.
link please
Link please have not played since late 90's experienced GM and Player looking for some fun games and people to help test a few ideas like a Disc World campaign etc. Please send link. 😄