Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Older Players and GMs to join growing community of seasoned adventurers.

I would like the link, please.
Link please!
Interested in link as well.  Been playing since the 80's.  Have ran Hollow Earth Expedition (Ubiquity based games) at Gencon and other cons in Indy and Ohio and online (Roll20) as well.
Link please
Could I have the link please?
Link please!
I'm interested as well.
We are hella decrepit these days.  Could you please send us a link?  Probably unreasonable to ask you send it to me in a format I'm more familiar with, such as facsimile machine or messenger pigeon.
Please could you send me a link. :-)
I'm currently considering playing Deadland's hell on Earth, if anyone's interested. Send me an IM Eastern standard time. day to be determined.
Greetings. I have been looking for groups for the older kind. I'm currently on a Discord group with a wide range of ages. It's sometimes difficult to get a game up. However, I am busy wrapping up Tomb of Annihilation as the DM. So I would be interested in meeting up with you all. Regards Mark
I'd like a link as well please.
Link please, I would like to join up with other adults in the game
Link please.
One link please!
New player, Would love to have a link for this
I'd love to get that link. I waited 15 year to get back into this!
I'd love to get an invite.
Hi, I am seasoned in life but fresh to D&D. Would like a link if any campaigns are accepting beginners. 
Link please?
Shoot me the link, always keen to expand my circle of game folks.
I am interested in hearing more.
I'll take a link. This sounds promising 
I'd like the link as well, please!
I would like the link. thank you
Please send me the link! I'm old!!!
Hey, 40s. Could I have the link also, please. 
sounds fun! send me a link please
Please send me the link as well.
I would be interested in a link as well. 
link please
Send me link in private messages please