Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Page Toolbar Folders

Hi, I've organized my pages into different folders, which I found quite handy. Now, all pages in the page view are in the top level folder and I can not see any mean to add folders. Has this feature (folders in the page list) been removed, or am I'm just hitting an other bug? I've searched the forums, but haven't found anything related. best regards Torsten
Hi Torsten, The page folders are part of the Beta features, and the setting to turn on those features is stored in a cookie. If you have recently cleared your browser cookies the VTT settings restore to the default. To get back the Beta features (and your folders), go to your settings tab, and in the Personalaization and Display section turn on the Beta features.

Edited 1713204291
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Torsten,  Please go into your game Click the My Settings tab (top right corner) Turn on Beta features My guess is you are on a different computer, different browser, or cleared your cookies/cache. The Beta features switch is cookie/cache based. Edit: and I see Rick beat me to it. :)
Hey, thanks to both of you! Haven't dreamt of a solution that easy :-) And yes, I've removed all cookies to fix a problem in an other web application.