Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Homebrew character level up

I created a homebrew character on the roll 20 character sheet starting at level 1, but when I went to level it up, it does not give me the option to and starts me off at recreating my character instead of leveling it up. Does anyone know why? 
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Julio E.,  Which Character Sheet are you using? If you don't know the name please supply a screenshot. Did you go through the Charactermancer the first level? 
There a LOTS of "roll 20 character sheets",  so the answer will depend on which one you are using. D o you mean the D&D 5E by Roll20  character sheet or some other one? If it's the  D&D 5E by Roll20 sheet, are you using Experience point levelling or Milestone levelling?
I am using the Character mancer tool with the D&D 5e Character sheet
Also, are you doing this within a game or in in  Roll20 Characters ? When you are trying to level up, how are you doing it? Are you selecting the small red circle near the character's class & level, or through the Charactermancer options on the character settings page? There are two boxes to choose from on the settings page: one for " Launch Level 1" and one for " Launch Level +" . You should be selecting the second (lower) icon. Julio E. said: I am using the Character mancer tool with the D&D 5e Character sheet