Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[SCRIPT] Dungeon Draw! Map Making Breakthrough (or I figured out how to select the canvas and Aaron taught me to be a "Bit Wiser")

Edited 1430069841
A member of my group is in the process of creating a couple new texture packs for this tool. This one is pretty cave-centric! Looking forward to the 45-degree walls. :)
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I sent over to the market four textures. Preview of two of them below:
wow Stephen, really awesome looking texture packs, I particularly like the one on the left! I assume that the packs will be mix and match with the older tile sets as well?
Yes VERY cool! Looking forward to those and the caves and the toggle-feature script for doors and lighting even more! :)
Chris S. said: A member of my group is in the process of creating a couple new texture packs for this tool. This one is pretty cave-centric! Looking forward to the 45-degree walls. :) I like it, simple yet very elegant.
Very nice, Stephen!
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Kevin said: wow Stephen, really awesome looking texture packs, I particularly like the one on the left! I assume that the packs will be mix and match with the older tile sets as well? Yes. Mix and match. Have to make some modifications to the eariler packs for the 45 degrees to work. So...working on a script to hopefully make the URL upating easier.
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Workin to add GM layer tools to it as well. Those are part of this pack LINK
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Going to start a new thread here . Script has been re-written and there are changes to some tiles. I will be providing the "Old School" ones free with four packs to follow shortly (I expect them on the market in the next 48-72 hours.)