Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] Dungeon Draw - Canvas Drawing Mapping API with Dynamic Lighting (Supports 45 Degree Mapping.)

I tried to load the default inn map with the new script and i receive the following error : ReferenceError: Base64 is not defined at createLoadedMap (evalmachine.<anonymous>:5500:30) at handleInput (evalmachine.<anonymous>:6908:53) at eval ( Did i miss something ? As a side note, when i first tried to launch the script it the SendChat commands wouldn't work because it couldn't find the state.DungeonDraw.who variable (was undefined) and i had to force a value in your script like this (it works correctly now aside from the load error): checkInstall = function() { state.DungeonDraw.who = 'GM';

Edited 1435658054
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Laurent said: I tried to load the default inn map with the new script and i receive the following error : ReferenceError: Base64 is not defined at createLoadedMap (evalmachine.&lt;anonymous&gt;:5500:30) at handleInput (evalmachine.&lt;anonymous&gt;:6908:53) at eval ( Did i miss something ? Yes, but its my fault. The script does need Aaron's Base64 script installed. <a href="https://gist.github.com/shdwjk/e4c798c07070ad1f2da5#v0.2" rel="nofollow">https://gist.github.com/shdwjk/e4c798c07070ad1f2da5#v0.2</a>
It works now ! Thank you very much
Laurent said: It works now ! Thank you very much Sure does. Fixed the Map loading issues. Still seeing the weirdness related to splitting the party and the player ribbon. Very nice Stephen, I'll definately be putting this through its paces.
Stephen S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Greg B. said: Laurent said: It works now ! Thank you very much Sure does. Fixed the Map loading issues. Still seeing the weirdness related to splitting the party and the player ribbon. Very nice Stephen, I'll definately be putting this through its paces. Its clunky and likely flawed. Just no good way to "know" what page a GM is on, still looking at and pestering Aaron about it.
Stephen S. said: Greg B. said: Laurent said: It works now ! Thank you very much Sure does. Fixed the Map loading issues. Still seeing the weirdness related to splitting the party and the player ribbon. Very nice Stephen, I'll definately be putting this through its paces. Its clunky and likely flawed. Just no good way to "know" what page a GM is on, still looking at and pestering Aaron about it. Cool, its definitely useable. :) Still saves me a ton of time. :)