Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

PowerCards 3 (Thread 2)

Edited 1435952083
That is odd... what does it do if you remove the [txt] from the roll?
I added another line, but here's the output without the [txt]:
I think I have it figured out. Working out how to stop it.
July 3rd, 2015 ~ 7:15 pm eastern Version: 3.2.5 Link: gist.github.com/Sky-Captain-13/452330a3d926b32da49c Bugfix: Tables with a number at the start of the item name shouldn't show up with that number as an inline roll in front of the table result. This is a bug with Roll20 and the change may need to be temporarily reverted if it breaks other parts of PowerCards.
Hello, I remember from the Beta of 3.0 that it was possible to reference existing roll id's inside another roll, is that still possible?
Nope. It was really buggy and so I removed that part of the update. I do intend on adding them back in, but have not had the motivation or time lately.

Edited 1436168487
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I can't seem to get my formatting to work anymore...? v3.2.5 on the Production Server. set USE_DEFAULT_FORMAT = true "PowerCard Formats" handout default: --titlefont|Serif --subtitlefont|Serif --bodyfont|Arial --titlefontsize|16px --subtitlefontsize|14px --bodyfontsize|12px --txcolor|PlayerTXColor --bgcolor|PlayerBGColor --erowtx|#000 --erowbg|#B6AB91 --orowtx|#000 --orowbg|#CEC7B6 --corners|5 --border|2px solid #000 --boxshadow| 2px 2px 5px
Vince said: I can't seem to get my formatting to work anymore...? v3.2.5 on the Production Server. set USE_DEFAULT_FORMAT = true "PowerCard Formats" handout default: --titlefont|Serif --subtitlefont|Serif --bodyfont|Arial --titlefontsize|16px --subtitlefontsize|14px --bodyfontsize|12px --txcolor|PlayerTXColor --bgcolor|PlayerBGColor --erowtx|#000 --erowbg|#B6AB91 --orowtx|#000 --orowbg|#CEC7B6 --corners|5 --border|2px solid #000 --boxshadow| 2px 2px 5px Do the powercards themselves include a --format tag? If so, it won't use the default formatting. It'll use whatever format is put into --format. It's been so long, I can't recall what I wanted to happen when setting use_default_format to true. Whether it should override all formats for all powercard macros regardless of what's in them or only macros without --format.

Edited 1436229030
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Most of my macros include !power {{ --format|default ... In previous versions the "PowerCard Formats" handout handled all the formating for any listed formats (I actually have three). I believe that if you also set USE_DEFAULT_FORMAT = true, powercards would use the default formatting even if a --format|default tag wasn't present but was found in the handout. I can dig up some of the old thread if needed for reference. EDIT: Reference info from the archives... Minor Updates & Bugfix: Jan 4th, 2015 ~ 7:30 am eastern Minor Update: Added the USE_DEFAULT_FORMAT config option. Set this variable to true to use the default: format in your PowerCard Formats handout... if the macro does not have a --format tag. It will overwrite any of the formatting tags in the macro itself! Such as --txcolor, --bgcolor, --erowtx, etc. that are set in the handout. (Vince)
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Sooooo... there's a new method, on Dev, for doing roll-queries. Drop-Down Prompts for Roll Queries Steve has added a new feature to the Roll Queries which allows you to specify a list of options which can be presented to the player, rather than only a free-form text field. Here's the syntax: ?{Name of Query|Option1|Option2|Option3|Option4|Option5} You can also specify a different value for the result other than label like so: ?{Name of Query|Label 1,value1|Label 2,value2} I know the odds are slim, but is it at all possible this might cause issues for Powercards? PS: Long thread is long again; wanna start a new thread? :)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Genkitty, are you using custom formating with the "PowerCard Formats" handout by chance?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Yeah. atwill, enc, daily, item, and skill.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Strange, mine has stopped working and I can't find an obvious solution. The fact it's working for you is encouraging, so I will endeavor to get it working. Thank you.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Er. I haven't gamed in a few weeks. I suppose I should go test, update, and test again. x.x

Edited 1436312118
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
version 3.2.3 works. 3.2.5 works , aside from I can't find the ~~~ in the script now to change the weight of it. :pouting_cat: Found it, line 705!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks GK. Hope you find your ~~~ alternative. :-)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I started going thru the the script line by line comparing v2.4.4( version where my Powercard Formats handout works ) with v3.2.5. When I swapped out this snippet of code, my Powercard Formats handout works again. Has something to do with !USE_PLAYER_COLOR and function(a) Surprised no one else is having any issues with this. Thoughts? Thanks v2.4.4 snippet that works // GET CUSTOM STYLES & ADD THEM TO POWERCARD if (USE_DEFAULT_FORMAT && state.PowerCard_Formats["default"] !== undefined && PowerCard.format === undefined) PowerCard.format = "default"; if (PowerCard.format !== undefined) { var PowerCard_Formats = (state.PowerCard_Formats && state.PowerCard_Formats[PowerCard.format] !== undefined) ? state.PowerCard_Formats[PowerCard.format].split("--") : ["txcolor|#FFF", "bgcolor|#040", "titlefont|Georgia", "subtitlefont|Tahoma"]; PowerCard_Formats.forEach(function(f) { Tag = f.substring(0, f.indexOf("|")).trim(); Content = f.substring(f.indexOf("|") + 1).trim(); if (Tag !== "" && Content !== "") PowerCard[Tag] = Content; }); } v3.2.5 snippet that breaks my Powercard Formats handout. I bolded the discrepancies. // GET CUSTOM STYLES AND ADD THEM TO POWERCARD... if (USE_DEFAULT_FORMAT && state.PowerCard_Formats["default"] !== undefined && PowerCard.format === undefined) PowerCard.format = "default"; if (PowerCard.format !== undefined && !USE_PLAYER_COLOR) { var PowerCard_Formats = (state.PowerCard_Formats && state.PowerCard_Formats[PowerCard.format] !== undefined) ? state.PowerCard_Formats[PowerCard.format].split("--") : ["txcolor|#FFF", "bgcolor|#040", "titlefont|Georgia", "subtitlefont|Tahoma"]; PowerCard_Formats.forEach( function(a) { Tag = a.substring (0, a.indexOf ("|")).trim(); Content = a.substring ( a.indexOf ("|") + 1).trim(); if (Tag !== "" && Content !== "") PowerCard[Tag] = Content; }); }
I'll add HR weight as an option you can define at the top of the script. And I know where tonchamge Vince's issue as well, but I am not sure that was my intention, to have default overwrite everything. I think my intention was to have all powercards w/o a format tag to use default, but otherwise use their format tag.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
HoneyBadger said: I'll add HR weight as an option you can define at the top of the script. And I know where tonchamge Vince's issue as well, but I am not sure that was my intention, to have default overwrite everything. I think my intention was to have all powercards w/o a format tag to use default, but otherwise use their format tag. My interpretation; setting "USE_DEFAULT_FORMAT = true" means apply default formatting if --format is absent. The Powercard Formats handout may include a "default:" format definition that would "override" the scripts fallback formatting. Am I thinking of this correctly? Thanks HB Much appreciated as always.
I've just tested this and it is working for me. USE_DEFAULT_FORMAT = true and I copy/pasted your default settings in and any macro I use shows up with your format. If I add a format tag, it uses that format instead. This is with the most recent version on the production server. I haven't changed anything.
GenKitty said: Sooooo... there's a new method, on Dev, for doing roll-queries. Drop-Down Prompts for Roll Queries Steve has added a new feature to the Roll Queries which allows you to specify a list of options which can be presented to the player, rather than only a free-form text field. Here's the syntax: ?{Name of Query|Option1|Option2|Option3|Option4|Option5} You can also specify a different value for the result other than label like so: ?{Name of Query|Label 1,value1|Label 2,value2} I know the odds are slim, but is it at all possible this might cause issues for Powercards? PS: Long thread is long again; wanna start a new thread? :) Nope. Did a test of this and it only sends the final value to chat. None of the other options. So ?{Query|Label, Value} only shows up with the value selected.
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
GenKitty said: Sooooo... there's a new method, on Dev, for doing roll-queries. Drop-Down Prompts for Roll Queries Steve has added a new feature to the Roll Queries which allows you to specify a list of options which can be presented to the player, rather than only a free-form text field. Here's the syntax: ?{Name of Query|Option1|Option2|Option3|Option4|Option5} You can also specify a different value for the result other than label like so: ?{Name of Query|Label 1,value1|Label 2,value2} I know the odds are slim, but is it at all possible this might cause issues for Powercards? PS: Long thread is long again; wanna start a new thread? :) or is this something that can be added onto power cards?
Drop down queries are not any different really when it comes to sending information to the chat window and will already work with powercards.
I've got a question about the conditionals. Would it be possible to make more precise comparisons with them (in a future update, I mean). Specifically, I'm hoping to be able to check exact differences in the rolls. Eg: 'is x 1 or 2 greater than y'. If there's a way to get the powercards making comparisons like that, it should cover the modifiers some of the skills in my game grant and have crit notifications show up even when the rolls don't exactly match up.
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
HoneyBadger said: Drop down queries are not any different really when it comes to sending information to the chat window and will already work with powercards. very cool, now to look for somewhere I can use them :)
Phoenix said: I've got a question about the conditionals. Would it be possible to make more precise comparisons with them (in a future update, I mean). Specifically, I'm hoping to be able to check exact differences in the rolls. Eg: 'is x 1 or 2 greater than y'. If there's a way to get the powercards making comparisons like that, it should cover the modifiers some of the skills in my game grant and have crit notifications show up even when the rolls don't exactly match up. You should be able to by putting it in a nested inline roll.
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Phoenix said: I've got a question about the conditionals. Would it be possible to make more precise comparisons with them (in a future update, I mean). Specifically, I'm hoping to be able to check exact differences in the rolls. Eg: 'is x 1 or 2 greater than y'. If there's a way to get the powercards making comparisons like that, it should cover the modifiers some of the skills in my game grant and have crit notifications show up even when the rolls don't exactly match up. in the system I am running in order to 'crit' you have to have a roll total over 20 AND beat the defense of the target by 5. and yes I was able to do that with conditionals. (clipped some stuff out that is not relevant). --hroll|Target Defense: [[ [$DEF] [[@{target|DEFENSE}]] + 0d0 ]] ^^ Target Critical: [[ [$Crit] [[ 5 + @{target|DEFENSE}]] +0d0 ]] --?? $RollRes < $DEF ?? Failure|[[ [txt] 1t[Failure] ]] --?? $RollRes >= $DEF ?? Success|Deal [[ [nh] 3d6]] damage --?? $RollRes >= $DEF AND $RollRes1 >= 20 AND $RollRes1 >= $Crit ?? Critical|Deal [[ [nh] 1d6]] additional damage so X+1 would be $A and X+2 would be $B and so on, then add them in line with AND/OR as needed. I will preface with... I think this is what you area asking, and I am still new, so no laughing if wrong :)
HoneyBadger said: Phoenix said: I've got a question about the conditionals. Would it be possible to make more precise comparisons with them (in a future update, I mean). Specifically, I'm hoping to be able to check exact differences in the rolls. Eg: 'is x 1 or 2 greater than y'. If there's a way to get the powercards making comparisons like that, it should cover the modifiers some of the skills in my game grant and have crit notifications show up even when the rolls don't exactly match up. You should be able to by putting it in a nested inline roll. Wait, are you sure? I mean in a practical way? So far the only way I could find was to make conditionals for every outcome, because there aren't any operands that are actual numbers, and the crits in my system don't have any constants or target numbers associated with them. Crits in my system happen when two specific roll results match, and the modifiers allow for a difference of 1 to 2 either up or down (plus or minus). Without any modifiers taken into account, the conditionals for a basic roll look like this: (also other roll outcomes are included just as an example) --??$Hit.base == $Dmg.base AND $Hit.base == $Skl.base??!attack*4|Lethal Hit --??$Hit.base == $Skl.base AND $Dmg.base <> $Skl.base??!attack*5|Autohit --??$Dmg.base == $Skl.base AND $Hit.base <> $Skl.base??!attack*6|Critical hit (I was pretty ecstatic when I got this small mess working right^ XD) DK Heinrich said: Phoenix said: I've got a question about the conditionals. Would it be possible to make more precise comparisons with them (in a future update, I mean). Specifically, I'm hoping to be able to check exact differences in the rolls. Eg: 'is x 1 or 2 greater than y'. If there's a way to get the powercards making comparisons like that, it should cover the modifiers some of the skills in my game grant and have crit notifications show up even when the rolls don't exactly match up. in the system I am running in order to 'crit' you have to have a roll total over 20 AND beat the defense of the target by 5. and yes I was able to do that with conditionals. (clipped some stuff out that is not relevant). --hroll|Target Defense: [[ [$DEF] [[@{target|DEFENSE}]] + 0d0 ]] ^^ Target Critical: [[ [$Crit] [[ 5 + @{target|DEFENSE}]] +0d0 ]] --?? $RollRes < $DEF ?? Failure|[[ [txt] 1t[Failure] ]] --?? $RollRes >= $DEF ?? Success|Deal [[ [nh] 3d6]] damage --?? $RollRes >= $DEF AND $RollRes1 >= 20 AND $RollRes1 >= $Crit ?? Critical|Deal [[ [nh] 1d6]] additional damage so X+1 would be $A and X+2 would be $B and so on, then add them in line with AND/OR as needed. I will preface with... I think this is what you area asking, and I am still new, so no laughing if wrong :) This took me a while to read and fully understand but I think I see what you mean. Trouble is I'm not sure it'll help in my case. Like I pointed out a little ways up, I want to be able to account for a very small difference and not just the general combinations of greater than, less than, or equal to, and without constant numbers or target numbers that's proving insanely difficult for me to finagle. It would be a whole lot easier to just go manual than to use the one work around I did find lol But here's a quick example of how the modifiers work: Normal roll that results in a crit: 3d6 ---> 3,4,4 (the numbers match) Modified roll that results in a crit: 3d6 ---> 6,3,4 (4 is within 2 numbers of 3) Modified roll that results in a crit: 3d6 ---> 5,4,2 (2 is within 2 numbers of 4) If you know of a way I can do this without having to make somewhere in the neighborhood of 30 something conditionals, I might be able to add a bit more automation to my game's attack macros. Sorry if I'm not fully understanding you, but I'm trying (rereading 10 or so times trying lol). You know how the crits in my system work now though so hopefully that helps. I just want to see if I can automate a few more elements on top of what's already there and make things neater.
Ah, the matching thing... you would be better off writing a script to do the math and then send that info as a powercard macro to the powercard.process function. Here's an example of how (though I forget exactly what the roll script was for): // FUNCTIONS var Roll = Roll || {}; // API COMMAND HANDLER on("chat:message", function(msg) { if (msg.type !== "api") return; if (msg.content.split(" ", 1)[0] === "!mroll") { var player_obj = getObj("player", msg.playerid); msg.who = msg.who.replace(" (GM)", ""); Roll.Process(msg, player_obj); } }); Roll.Process = function(msg, player_obj) { var name = (msg.content.substring(msg.content.indexOf("]]")+3).trim() || "Name not found."); var skill = msg.inlinerolls[0].results.rolls[0].text; var expr = msg.inlinerolls[0].expression.replace(/\[.*?\]/, "").trim(); var results = []; var new_msg = {}; var count = 1; _.each(msg.inlinerolls[0].results.rolls[1].results, function(a) { if (a.d === undefined) { if (a.v <= 8) results.push({v: a.v, result: "Fail"}); if (a.v == 9 || a.v == 10) results.push({v: a.v, result: "Success at cost"}); if (a.v >= 11) results.push({v: a.v, result: "Success"}); } return results; }); var content = ""; _.each(results, function (b) { content += "--!Result " + count + "| [! " + b.v + " !] = **" + b.result + "**"; count++; return content; }) new_msg.content = "!power --name|" + skill + " --title|Sent by: %%who%% --leftsub|" + name + " --rightsub|" + expr + " " + content; PowerCard.Process(new_msg, player_obj); }
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
HoneyBadger said: I've just tested this and it is working for me. USE_DEFAULT_FORMAT = true and I copy/pasted your default settings in and any macro I use shows up with your format. If I add a format tag, it uses that format instead. This is with the most recent version on the production server. I haven't changed anything. I felt encouraged by your test HB, so I reinstalled the latest code. USE_DEFAULT_FORMAT = true works as expected (uses default format even w/out a --format tag and it checks the Powercard Formats handout, which if you have defined a "default" template it will use it or fallback to the script's built-in code) However, if I also set USE_PLAYER_COLOR = true; I loose all of my formatting from the Powercard Formats handout . Is this expected? Thanks
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
var USE_PLAYER_COLOR = false; // Set to true to override all color formatting What were you expecting use_player_color to do, exactly, if you set it to true? :) I have default set to false and player color set to false, so I get player color unless I use --format.

Edited 1436389914
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I set USE_DEFAULT_FORMAT = true and keep a default: template in the Powercards Formats handout that works as a "catch-all" for any macros that don't have the --format tag. There are a couple other templates as well. All of these templates include --txcolor|PlayerTXColor --bgcolor|PlayerBGColor . In order for me to get the player's color to be seen, I have to set USE_PLAYER_COLOR = true. I can now see the player's color, but all the rest of the formatting has been removed. I guess I thought that only the tags using PlayerTXColor and PlayerBGColor would be affected. Only the colors would be affected not the rest of the formatting, right? I could swear that this is how I have had things set in the past versions. It allowed for my custom default template and player colors. Thanks for helping GK.

Edited 1436391732
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I just confirmed if I swap out a snippet of code with an older version ( mentioned in the post above ) it works like it used to. I have a default: template in Powercard Formats default: --titlefont|Serif --subtitlefont|Serif --bodyfont|Arial --titlefontsize|16px --subtitlefontsize|14px --bodyfontsize|12px --txcolor|PlayerTXColor --bgcolor|PlayerBGColor --erowtx|#000 --erowbg|#B6AB91 --orowtx|#000 --orowbg|#CEC7B6 --corners|5 --border|2px solid #000 --boxshadow| 2px 2px 5px set USE_DEFAULT_FORMAT = true set USE_PLAYER_COLOR = true My macro that does not include a --format| tag Result: properly formatted macro with players colors. If I keep everything the same except swapping the snippet of code, player colors work, but all formatting is that found within the script, not the Powercard Formats handout. Appologies for ranting and raving. lol
HoneyBadger said: Ah, the matching thing... you would be better off writing a script to do the math and then send that info as a powercard macro to the powercard.process function. Here's an example of how (though I forget exactly what the roll script was for): // FUNCTIONS var Roll = Roll || {}; // API COMMAND HANDLER on("chat:message", function(msg) { if (msg.type !== "api") return; if (msg.content.split(" ", 1)[0] === "!mroll") { var player_obj = getObj("player", msg.playerid); msg.who = msg.who.replace(" (GM)", ""); Roll.Process(msg, player_obj); } }); Roll.Process = function(msg, player_obj) { var name = (msg.content.substring(msg.content.indexOf("]]")+3).trim() || "Name not found."); var skill = msg.inlinerolls[0].results.rolls[0].text; var expr = msg.inlinerolls[0].expression.replace(/\[.*?\]/, "").trim(); var results = []; var new_msg = {}; var count = 1; _.each(msg.inlinerolls[0].results.rolls[1].results, function(a) { if (a.d === undefined) { if (a.v <= 8) results.push({v: a.v, result: "Fail"}); if (a.v == 9 || a.v == 10) results.push({v: a.v, result: "Success at cost"}); if (a.v >= 11) results.push({v: a.v, result: "Success"}); } return results; }); var content = ""; _.each(results, function (b) { content += "--!Result " + count + "| [! " + b.v + " !] = **" + b.result + "**"; count++; return content; }) new_msg.content = "!power --name|" + skill + " --title|Sent by: %%who%% --leftsub|" + name + " --rightsub|" + expr + " " + content; PowerCard.Process(new_msg, player_obj); } I'll try messing around with this for now then but I've got no aptitude for javascript. Thanks for the suggestions.
Vince said: I set USE_DEFAULT_FORMAT = true and keep a default: template in the Powercards Formats handout that works as a "catch-all" for any macros that don't have the --format tag. There are a couple other templates as well. All of these templates include --txcolor|PlayerTXColor --bgcolor|PlayerBGColor . In order for me to get the player's color to be seen, I have to set USE_PLAYER_COLOR = true. I can now see the player's color, but all the rest of the formatting has been removed. I guess I thought that only the tags using PlayerTXColor and PlayerBGColor would be affected. Only the colors would be affected not the rest of the formatting, right? I could swear that this is how I have had things set in the past versions. It allowed for my custom default template and player colors. Thanks for helping GK. --txcolor and --bgcolor don't work like that actually... sorry I didn't notice before. Originally --format|player was used to make the background and text color match the player colors. That was long ago deprecated in favor of the USE_PLAYER_COLOR variable and the --format|player part of the script was never removed. The background of the title actually defaults to player colors automatically and is overwritten by use of --txcolor and --bgcolor or brought in with --format to get the desired colors. You did find a bug, but you were also causing issues by using --bgcolor|PlayerBGColor. The html was looking for a hex code, not PlayerBGColor. If you only want to use player colors, set USE_PLAYER_COLOR to true and do not define --txcolor or --bgcolor in the default: format. If you want players to be able to change the background and text color on the title, leave USE_PLAYER_COLOR as false. Powercards will default to the player colors, but any use of --txcolor or --bgcolor will override the player colors. I'll post an update soon along with a clearer explanation of how default, use_player_color, and such should work together.

Edited 1436420994
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
HoneyBadger said: Vince said: I set USE_DEFAULT_FORMAT = true and keep a default: template in the Powercards Formats handout that works as a "catch-all" for any macros that don't have the --format tag. There are a couple other templates as well. All of these templates include --txcolor|PlayerTXColor --bgcolor|PlayerBGColor . In order for me to get the player's color to be seen, I have to set USE_PLAYER_COLOR = true. I can now see the player's color, but all the rest of the formatting has been removed. I guess I thought that only the tags using PlayerTXColor and PlayerBGColor would be affected. Only the colors would be affected not the rest of the formatting, right? I could swear that this is how I have had things set in the past versions. It allowed for my custom default template and player colors. Thanks for helping GK. --txcolor and --bgcolor don't work like that actually... sorry I didn't notice before. Originally --format|player was used to make the background and text color match the player colors. That was long ago deprecated in favor of the USE_PLAYER_COLOR variable and the --format|player part of the script was never removed. The background of the title actually defaults to player colors automatically and is overwritten by use of --txcolor and --bgcolor or brought in with --format to get the desired colors. You did find a bug, but you were also causing issues by using --bgcolor|PlayerBGColor. The html was looking for a hex code, not PlayerBGColor. If you only want to use player colors, set USE_PLAYER_COLOR to true and do not define --txcolor or --bgcolor in the default: format. If you want players to be able to change the background and text color on the title, leave USE_PLAYER_COLOR as false. Powercards will default to the player colors, but any use of --txcolor or --bgcolor will override the player colors. I'll post an update soon along with a clearer explanation of how default, use_player_color, and such should work together. I always want to use the players colors, so I've set USE_DEFAULT_FORMAT = true I've removed --txcolor|PlayerTXColor --bgcolor|PlayerBGColor entirely from my Powercard Formats handout. Since many of my macros do not include a --format tag, I always want to use the default: formatting found in the Powercard Formats handout templates, so I've I've set set USE_DEFAULT_FORMAT = true With these settings I'm getting the player's color, but I'm not getting the formatting from my Powercard Formats handout. Is this part of the bug you mentioned or expected behavior? I can change the default formatting found within the script if necessary, but I rather like using the Powercard Formats handout. I appreciate your time and effort with this HB. Thank you. Cheers
If you remove !USE_PLAYER_COLOR from that one snippet you posted, it'll work the way you expect it to.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
HoneyBadger said: If you remove !USE_PLAYER_COLOR from that one snippet you posted, it'll work the way you expect it to. Thanks.
Script is updated with a few changes... making a new thread with the updated script, but here are the updates: Conditionals now work with any combination of numbers, rolls, and roll id's. For example, conditionals like ?? 1 < 2 ??, ?? $Atk > @{AC} ??, ?? $Atk > 20 ?? all work. Padding on ~R has been removed. Weight on ~~~ (Horizontal Rule) has been increased to 0.3/0.3 (it looks better, imo) USE_PLAYER_COLOR does not cause conflicts with USE_DEFAULT_FORMAT now.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
This thread has now been closed, the conversation continues in Powercards 3 Thread 3.