Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] Auto Initiative

Michal S.
Plus
Sheet Author
TSRJim said: This is awesome. Does it support re-rolling initiative each round? No. This script reacts to the Commands from the chat. You could !CombatBegins and !CombatEnds every round though. Or add a new function to the script. ----------------------------- I'm here to inform people of a bug and a 'fix' to it. If your select includes non token object like a drawing made by player it will crash when !CombatBegins at first for each loop. (Line 20 in current gist). My handling of this is simple try{ //lines 20-106 }catch(err){return;} It allows the script to run to it's completion even when there is incorrect object detected.
Thank you Michal! It also looks like the initiative pane has been fixed, because I have been able to run my script without errors, with Michal's added improvement! Updateing the gist!