Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
D&D 2024 has arrived! Pre-order the new core rulebooks now and get an exclusive pre-order bonus for free!
Create a free account

Drawing Thread

Edited 1483373725
A friendship is strained when Allain Templeton must utilize the court system to choose between what works and what is right. Not an advocate, Psion Khzaeng silently protests against the Human's decision.
Human-made, Vargr-shaped Servitor robot twins Bob and Vincent serve aboard the Far Scout Sixth Horizon.
This variant can be classified as a 200dT Fast Far Scout. Featuring 6 Gs of Thrust, a Jump-4 interstellar range and Fast-Cycle capacitors, the Sixth Horizon variant is a special architecture of starship. Additionally shown here is the addition of a redundant, vectored thrust, High Efficiency Plasma Recombustion drive specifically for maneuvers outside 1000 Diameters.

Edited 1483708675
Zhevra Cannagrrh details her plan to search for her missing husband Gevaudan Cannagrrh. Though hardly anyone believes the Senior Scout could have survived teleportation from a ship in jumpspace, Zhevra believes in her husband in that he must have been lucid and have a plan that night on the bridge.
Zhevra Cannagrrh struggles to control her PTSD in the form of shakes and tremors in her left leg.

Edited 1484234839
Under the effects of PTSD, missing the husband who attacked her, a hunted status of the Oruelaen and the Tavrchedl'; Zhevra Cannagrrh tortures herself further by leaving the quicksilver of the ship's jump field visible which can cause dementia.
Zhevra Cannagrrh promises her next shot will be lethal.
A Tavrchedl' Intendent tries to convince Zhevra to see things his way.
Masquerading as a Psion, the Dame Qithka Cannagrrh seeks out the only other Pack Psion Kaer Cannagrrh who has gone missing since the years of strangeness in the Dzen Aeng Kho. Her mission is to find and return him home.
Dame Qithka Cannagrrh carries with her a psi-waves detector also called a psi-squealer as she knows that cousin Kaer Cannagrrh is an Unequal and a Psion. Witness covers her hunt.
Dame Qithka Cannagrrh walks the Villa gardens when she spots a potential apprentice. She must find and return long lost Kaer Cannagrrh, a Prospector and Psion now that the years of strangeness are over in the Society of Equals.
Kaer Cannagrrh objects to his cousin, Qithka's recall of the Prospector home to Dzuerongvoe in the Society of Equals.
Faed "Fade" Cannagrrh searches a shielded vault for Kaer Cannagrrh in hopes the elder cousin took shelter from the years of strangeness here in a low berth coffin.
Dame Qithka Cannagrrh inputs a numerical password she has deduced with the observant help of her magazine's robot Witness.
Dame Qithka Cannagrrh impatiently waits for Fade to emerge from the ventilation grate with the needed items. It does not do to keep an elderly and famous "Blooded Fang" waiting.
Unequal Kaer Cannagrrh points a screwdriver at the Equal Dame, accentuating the need for her to state her point.
Faedoukhdaekuell "Fade" Cannagrrh secrets along with her elder, the Dame Qithka Cannagrrh to seek out missing Kaer Cannagrrh, a Prospector and Psion.

Edited 1485539294
Faedoukhdaekuell Cannagrrh realizes the dark truth about the rift between Equals and Unequals in the Dzen Aeng Kho. Can she help the Dame Qithka Cannagrrh and Kaer Cannagrrh unlearn what the polity has writ in them? Witness records the confrontation.
The Dame Qithka Cannagrrh finds her old self when she manipulates Fade into coming with her on a mission. Witness later scolds the elder. Absconding with another's minor is against magazine policy.
All this art inspired me to draw my character that I rolled up for this campaign a few days ago, "Zax".
Sorry to interrupt the current campaign, but can I have Dame Qithka's character sheet copy/pasted into a PM to me please?  I need her stats as she is the main character for my next novel that I am starting in November 2017 for the NaNoWriMo challenge.