Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] Blood Spatter and Status Markers

DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Kryx - does using 'noblood' in the gmnotes still exist to keep things like skeletons from bleeding? I looked at code and did not see it, but I suck at looking at code. 
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
"noblood" is still there. Line 205: if(!dropBlood || token.get('layer') !== 'objects' || gmNotes.indexOf('noblood') !== -1) { return; }
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
hmmm now I see it (on different line on my copy because I think I am a version behind so I did not have to redo backwards math symbols). but tokens with it are still bleeding. I will do more research and testing to see if I can narrow it down. These tokens were driving me nuts last night so it could be I was just mad at them and not seeing it correctly. Thanks!
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I added "hpCountUp" as a setting a while ago. Remember? You just need to change that to true.

Edited 1444934971
DK Heinrich
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
i got confussed because this one and the one I had were both listed as version .04 so I thought I had the hpUp, but did not see it on mine... then i was looking at line numbers and yours is different because you have more pools as options than I do, but I found the noblood after letting the computer search instead of my eyes... So in the long run all is good! Thanks again, it works great! EDIT: And a note... when using with the !bump script - make sure you add the 'noblood' or 'blood-color' to the copy that is visible not the one that is invisible... 
um when my chrs take dam the "blood/pool" dont show up till i bring back the token to full health then all of the blood appears lol can ya assist?

Edited 1447011031
Ravenknight
KS Backer
Fantastic script! But it has stopped worked for me this morning. The status marker is still in function but for one reason or another the blood won't generate. Anyone else have this problem? Edit: Problem solved. I made a copy of the campaign and now it works again. Horray.