Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[5e Shaped] v2.0.5 New Version! (Reshaped)

Edited 1455365828
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Kaelev: I've implemented ammo weight. It auto populates for longbow, handaxe, dart, etc. Longbow is weight 2 with 1 ammo and an ammo weight of .02 Handaxe is weight 0 with 1 ammo and an ammo weight of 2 Dart is weight 0 with 1 ammo and an ammo weight of .25 That should cover all cases. It's on github now, I'll push a version with other stuff later.
Kryx said: Background fields will stay prominent. :P I could redesign the sheet to be more usable, but familiarity is important (and also part of usability). Plus 5e purposefully made these character defining fields far more prominent than they have in the past. In the past they were relegated to a separate sheet that no one ever looked at. Opinion:  As a former min-maxer I think it's a good thing that they're prominent on the sheet. Seconding this as someone who has played every edition to date and many other non D&D properties. Although personally I would change it so that the background/personality information is central (as I have on my personal use pdf for in person groups) A4 5e Autocalculating Sheet
Do you think I'm safe to copy the new sheet over, make enough monsters for my game Saturday and give it a go, or is the monster sheet still in too much a state of flux?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
NPC sheet is not done. I would expect it to be done middle of this week (Wednesday), but I'm unsure.
Is it done enough to start monster entry, or are the fields still in flux?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Everything with them is still potentially in flux.

Edited 1455509453
I think I've found a bug with damage rolls for both weapons and spells ... Well at least I think this isn't expected behaviour. I have replicated it on the reshaped campaign (see image below) at 3:50ish am GMT in the sheet named "Liam" (Note that on both my own test campaign and the reshaped campaign, I used the SRD to import the weapons and spells, just in case that is causing the issue). When Roll Advantage is set to "Set Two Rolls" and a crit occurs, the critical dice get rolled twice as opposed to once (second roll on image) Also, when Roll Advantage is set to "Set One Roll", a 2nd attack roll still shows (with no roll, just the proficiency figure). This is regardless of a crit occurring or not (third roll on image).

Edited 1455532791
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
@Liam this looks like a regression caused by my refactoring to have gray text. I will investigate. EDIT: Reverted those changes and it seems to work as before. They gray is still there.
Trying to wrap my head around the Resources section: What is the purpose of two fields, freetext and freeform, when only the freetext displays on a roll template?
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
freeform is for people who want to manipulate the roll template in some way. For instance "{{title=New Title}}". Most users can ignore this field.
Oh, OK. Something to play with. ;)
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Opening a new thread for version  v2.0.11 NPCs near complete Please direct any further posts to that thread as I expect this to be closed by the moderators shortly.