Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][D&D4E] The Living Guild

Edited 1470172695
OP is going to be editted.  Our LFG is open once again.  If you are interested in playing or DMing either post in the linked area and/or post here.  As always questions are welcome.
Sounds really interesting and I'd certainly like to give it a shot can I get an invite/more information?
To Join: Follow the link included in the original post.  If you go there, read through and like what you see, post on the thread labeled "Interested players post here" and you are in. To ask more information: Ask specific questions and you will receive specific answers.
I would be interested in hooking up with you guys.  I played 3.5, then got away from it for a while and started back up with 5E and pathfinder.  I like the roll20 thing but find it to be a little like a meat market, where I play the part of broccoli.
Got a trickle of new blood in for the bottom of the roster.  Hope to see more coming soon.  In a campaign like this it is always invigorating for the guild as a whole to have new people with new perspectives/questions/topics.
I am interested. I only played 4e once, but I am sure I can do well enough.
Naki A. said: I am interested. I only played 4e once, but I am sure I can do well enough. Glad to hear it. If you want to join follow the link to the looking for group page for our campaign, and post on the thread for interested new players. A DM will be along shortly to talk to you an invite
Recruitment is open once again. Looking for a new batch of players for the lower levels (we still start at 5) as the higher level players approach epic.
Im interested in joining. I am mainly a dm familiar with 4e as well as a couple homebrew/conversion i have come up with. Interested in the concept even though i will be learning 4e for the first time. Let me know where to go from there ^_^ (All my hours currently are as a Dm)
You are welcome to join!  Just click on the link in the OP to get to the part where you can join.  DMs get brought in and taught the ropes / meet people / etc for a good while so no worries about lack of 4e experience.  We are also currently recruiting players so you are welcome to just play as well.
Recruiting will be open for another two weeks or so.  If anyone is looking for a good game of 4e to get into, check us out.  The new crew of recruits is also turning out to be one of the best batches yet!
I'm in Japan but definitely interested if any times of play match up.
Hi Junior The times change a lot, think of it more like a pick up game, it shouldn't be an issue for you to get some games out of it. the start of games for me range from 6pm - 4am and I'm BST but still imagine something within that area will work for you
Hey are games still available to join? I'm pretty much a new player who is able to learn quickly but wants to play!
Yeah, just follow the original post and reply to the "Interested Players Post here" thread on our LFG entry.
We just finished purging out our inactives and are looking to recruit again. Let me know if you have questions!
Bump for the holidays
I am interested
Welcome to the Guild Living Tommy.  I am updating the OP to reflect some changes after the holidays.
I'm interested. Going to post in the area linked in the OP.