Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

items and other RP stuff that should have happened saturday

Reg will ID the gems. he has that special book
<DM Facepalm> d'oh
from the 1st Lizard man warrior: Moonstone, Smokey quartz, Onyx, Citrine (all 50gp) from the 2nd Lizard man warrior with the 2 slaves: Carnelion, Sardonyx, Smokey quartz (all 50gp) from the lizard men of the big battle: Azurite (x3), Banded Agate (x5), Blue quartz, Hematite (x3), Lapis Lazuli (x3), Malachite (x6), Moss Agate, Obsidian (x2), Rhodochrosite (x4), Tiger Eye agate (x7), Turquoise (all 10gp)

Edited 1492906228
Here is what was found during the recent session: Dragon Den: 9,880cp, 2,500ep, 15,930sp, half-elf sized brigandine +3 (will conform to fit elf or human characters) (Abel claimed), aquamarine (500gp), black opal (1000gp), Chrysoberyl (100gp), citrine (50gp), garnet (red) (1000gp), garnet (green) (500gp), jet (100gp), lapis lazuli (10gp), malachite x2 (10gp), pearl (100gp), Peridot (500gp), star rose quartz (50gp), Tourmaline (100gp), turquoise (10gp). a katana +1, locate objects; a ring of weakness; three potions of healing; and a medium shield +1. Hall of trophey's: silver chain (200gp), war club +1 decorated with precious stones (worth 250 to a collector), an amulet made from the sternum of a lizard man, marked with a red circle and snake-squiggles (a cleric’s amulet that also acts as an amulet of protection +1) , a staff apparently made from a petrified snake  This item does not have or use charges. (Snake Staff II in the Encyclopedia Magica page 1295), 150gp worth of stones and coins Dragonscale Cleric: chest plate (shield+1) rough uncut jewels (250gp) High Dragonscale Cleric: chest plate (shield +1) gemstones worth 1200gp, orange cube ioun stone (This ioun stone grants resistance to mind-affecting spells as if the user had a Wisdom of 20.) Lizard Man communal area: 15 uncut gems (50gp each) Lizard man chief room: 5 gems (100gp each), 12 uncut gems (10gp each), war club +1, pewter mug (50gp), diamond pin (1,000gp), bronze shod chestnut staff of magic detection (24 charges)
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
So Able took: brigandine +3 & katana +1, locate objects
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Sammo will not use another clerics symbol so he does not want the Amulet of Protection +1 Sammo will keep the 3 potions of healing unless anyone else wants , if anyone needs Sammo will heal them or give them potions.
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Dragon Horde (and other up to now) - Split between: Bardy ,  Reginald, DAR, Samson, Sammo, Alexis, NPC(Able&Yendith)  (NPC each get a hlaf share so together count as 1): EACH: 1730GP & 2SP & 5CP (Only coins, gems, jewelry and art taking into account not magic items.)

Edited 1492918385
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Shondra Shared Folder - I have placed list of all items found to date and who has it, I have left of items I know has been sold. Please check and cross out items sold or write name next to items you took so we know what is still in the party's possession unclaimed. Also if you no longer use an item remove your name from it so we can return it to party coffers. I also suggest when people take magic items from the treasure list they do not have to pay for it, but it must be returned to party coffer if not  used. If items are sold the funds must be split between everyone.

Edited 1492929998
I owe the party money then. I sold a magic item and spent the coin on myself.
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
lol no i don't mean that, i mean going forward that is my suggestion, what happen in past stay in past. But is not up to Sammo we need to reach corum as we are a group.
ok here is all the treasure from last session (4/29) Orc Captain of the Guards and Armory: 4 flasks of oil, and 4 potions (all the same color and labelled Healing ), quiver of 20 arrows, two daggers, potion in a blue-green bottle (all detected as magical) Bugbears and Troll: a goad Envoy: rapier with gold and silver wire basket, pearl hilt, platinum ring, jewelry worth 500gp, 10 pp, evidence of collusion between Galazaan and the Red Dragon Orc Captain quarters: 500sp, 750cp, copper bracelets, silver torc, and gems totaling 600gp Orc Shaman of Orcus: Idol of Orcus carved from onyx Hill Giant: 5,000gp, three brightly painted medium shields, two suits of plate mail armor (one suit is human sized, one suit is half-elf sized (will fit humans or elfs with some adjustment)), gnome sized leather armor, emerald ring, short sword, sling Large Orc: chain mail, medium shield, 200pp Dragon Lair: 15,493gp; 11,000cp; 9,700sp; 540pp, 10 Art objects, 8 scrolls (1 is a priest scroll with 7 prayers, 1 is a mage scroll with 5 spells, 1 is a Map); 5 potion vials, broad sword with a dragon hilt, short sword whose hilt is like 2 snakes entwined about it (similar to a caduces), human sized leather armor, half elf sized chain mail, tower shield
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Ok lets get it all appraised and identified
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Sammo will do appraising, Reginald you doing the Identify?

Edited 1493596319
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Detect Magic&nbsp; And 3 Appraisal Checks <a href="http://prntscr.com/f2ozpe" rel="nofollow">http://prntscr.com/f2ozpe</a> 7 more Appraise checks <a href="http://prntscr.com/f2pub0" rel="nofollow">http://prntscr.com/f2pub0</a>
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
The coins and jewelry already valued: 30,230GP + 5SP split 5 ways (Dar, Reginald, Samson, Sammo, Alexis) 6046 GP & 1SP each
ok. lets start with the detect magic 4 potions of Healing *****. quiver of 20 arrows **, two daggers **, pot. in blue-green bottle ***** goad*** Envoy: rapier with gold and silver wire basket, pearl hilt**, platinum ring*** , jewelry worth 500gp, 10 pp, evidence of collusion between Galazaan and the Red Dragon Orc Captain quarters: 500sp, 750cp, copper bracelets, silver torc, and gems totaling 600gp Orc Shaman of Orcus: Idol of Orcus carved from onyx Hill Giant: 5,000gp, three brightly painted medium shields, two suits of plate mail armor (one suit is human sized, one suit is half-elf sized (will fit humans or elves with some adjustment)), gnome sized leather armor***, emerald ring***, short sword**, sling** Large Orc: chain mail***, medium shield*** , 200pp Dragon Lair: 15,493gp; 11,000cp; 9,700sp; 540pp, 10 Art objects, 8 scrolls******* (1 is a priest scroll with 7 prayers, 1 is a mage scroll with 5 spells, 1 is a Map); 5 potion vials*****, broad sword with a dragon hilt****, short sword whose hilt is like 2 snakes entwined about it (similar to a caduces)****, human sized leather armor**, half elf sized chain mail**, tower shield**

Edited 1493596945
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
9 of art objects + 3 gems total:&nbsp;6670 GP divide by&nbsp;(Dar, Reginald, Samson, Sammo, Alexis) gives&nbsp;1334 GP each Art Object Number 7 is put on display in the property we received for past services :)
Reginald will identify. No worries there.

Edited 1493628424
Keen to see what those suits of plate mail are, and my ring.

Edited 1493641884
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
RxOliver said: Keen to see what those suits of plate mail are,&nbsp; they not magic lol

Edited 1493646084
Ryan the plate mail is non-magical...only those items in italics and marked with asterisks are enchanted in some way Items have been identified and are on a spread sheet in Discord
we cannt keep any of that stuff for next time anyway, right? If we can, I would be interested in the magical chain as Dar is still wearing non-magical chain.
we cannt keep any of that stuff for next time anyway, right? If we can, I would be interested in the magical chain as Dar is still wearing non-magical chain or dragon SCALE DEPENDING.
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
i think we will need to get back home first :)
so here is the treasure from the past session peridot (500gp) 19cp 5gp 6pp 6ep 10sp Medium dahl shield +1, 71 cp and 38 sp, and an ivory box about the size of a large book (easily worth 50 gp or more to the right buyer). 33 cp, a scale mail tunic (gnome sized), a light crossbow, and a case of 24 quarrels.
Treasure time: (all players available for 5/20/17 session can have a share) from the bandits: &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; pata sword, spear, chain mail armor, dahl shield &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Ring mail dahl shield, khandar sword, grain flail &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Quilted Linen armor, dahl shield, kukri, 3 javelins &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Spear, hand axe, leather (non-cow) armor, dahl &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; light crossbow, tulwar, leather armor &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Halbard, Studded leather (non-cow) &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Voulge, leather armor &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; hand crossbow, footman's mace, leather scale armor &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; light crossbow, club leather armor 87sp, 8ep, 2gp, 15pp, 2 red citrines, gold chain, 2000 cp, 2 bolts of purple silk. teakwood box inlaid with ivory. 4 arrows with forked points (see pic in discord) from zombies : dark green peridot from ogre: worthless glass beads, brass candlesticks and other trash, 823 cp, 46 sp, and 3 gp
Reg for sure has the purple cloth
I suggest anything we don't need that is metal based we should smelt down so I can slowly create us better equipment, next up is getting Reginald and I +1 (nonmagical) daggers. I once again suggest we keep a community inventory for gold and all of that.
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Chris B. said: I suggest anything we don't need that is metal based we should smelt down so I can slowly create us better equipment, next up is getting Reginald and I +1 (nonmagical) daggers. I once again suggest we keep a community inventory for gold and all of that. Still need to see you make something :D
Hanuman will take some of the weapons if none of the others object.&nbsp; Kukri, tulwar and Khandar sword.
I am still using the armor spell reg cast on me. It lasts until I take the damage total to dispel it, it doesnt just expire? I was going to do the chain, but our front line fighters might need it plus it negates most of my move silently/scout abilities and I want to keep those avaible while we are still in outdoor setting.
And its only 1 point of ac better anyway.
the armor spell is indefinate until it takes damage equal to 8+the level of the caster
we need enough metal for 10 chances to make daggers because well.. I roll bad but besides that y'all can do w/e with the weapons n shit
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Priest protection (barkskin & Magical Vestment) sucks compared to wizard as it has time based on level so useless at low levels. okish at mid levels and OK at high level

Edited 1496020070
items and treasure found during the session for 5/27/2017 ghouls' treasure 800sp, 7 vials of Holy water, 1 potion of Undead control, scroll of protection from undead gnoll lair: 9 gnolls each with 14sp, 14cp, gnoll leader has 11gp and piece of blue quartz cult soldiers: 108sp, 72gp, 34pp, cult sergeants: 18gp. 12sp, 9pp Lt: reinforced chain mail, long bow, hand axe, dagger, 29 gems (amethyst x3, coral x8, red garnents x9, pearls x6, tourmaline x3) platinum and topaz chain Priest of Kali: staff of striking, phylactery of action*, reinforced chain mail +1, 9pp, 1 black opal, Priest's room: gold and fire opal necklace, silver serving set, alabaster box
Is the reinforced chain more like plate?
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
well it is not leather or halfling size so dont care :D
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Sammo is keen on Phylactery of Action and maybe the Staff of striking.
I would think everyone would want that Phylactery of Action, probably best if everyone rolls for it, even if they dont want it, they can give it to whom ever. Sound fair? Maybe those whom get first magic items dont roll..or whatever everyone agrees to.
Reg won't vie for the Phylactery of Action I think we have a good thing going where those who need an item get it. As for free action, front liners should get it in my opinion.

Edited 1496010715
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Actually if you want it then take it. Sammo will not argue or fight over magic items. Only reason I said Sammowould take it is because phylacteries are normally a priest only item, and as the highest level PC Cleric it would make sense for Sammo to use it We need to give the phylactery to someone that can help other people to become unparalyzed.

Edited 1496011733
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Staff of Striking is a Priest or Wizard only item, so give that to the Cleric or Wizard with the best ability to hit so we get max benefit from it. Reginald / Sammo? (Samson is not allowed use of a Staff) Maybe when Death or Clely is a bit higher level we can give it to one of them?
If Reg takes the staff it would give him a reasonably good weapon, so I wouldn't mind. For me it is a nice jump from a dagger to a good quarterstaff.&nbsp;
Wesley H. said: Is the reinforced chain more like plate? Reinforced mail: The best Indian armors were of quilted linen reinforced with chain mail and metal plates. The chain mail and plates were fastened within the armor with metal studs and nails, and could not be worn separately or easily removed. A complete set of this armor included protective trousers, boots, dastana (q.v.), and a helmet, typically a khulah-kud (q.v.). It was not especially bulky or heavy for the protection it gave, but was still too bulky for chahar-aina to be worn over it. This is the best sort of armor available in an Indian adventure, giving a base AC 3, and only the most affluent characters will own it. Most of it was very ornate and attractive, and the components of many suits, including a shield, were often crafted as matching pieces. Given the AC protection it gives, it is similar to plate mail

Edited 1496019036
Aqua Alex said: Staff of Striking is a Priest or Wizard only item, so give that to the Cleric or Wizard with the best ability to hit so we get max benefit from it. Reginald / Sammo? (Samson is not allowed use of a Staff) Maybe when Death or Clely is a bit higher level we can give it to one of them? Staff of Striking XP Value: 6,000 GP Value: 15,000 DUNGEON MASTER Guide This oaken staff is the equivalent of a +3 magical weapon. (If the weapon vs. armor type adjustment is used, the staff of striking is treated as the most favorable weapon type vs. any armor.) It causes 1d6+3 points of damage, expending one charge. If two charges are expended, bonus damage is doubled (1d6+6); if three charges are expended, bonus damage is tripled (1d6+9). No more than three charges can be expended per strike. The staff can be recharged.
Oh wow, thats alot weaker than the original. Sammo needs free action, besides, I will only be able to play every other week now anyway. Would be silly to take such a powerful magic item out of game every other week, lol.
Agreed, and Sammo has such a low AC if something with a paralysis touch attacked him, he's getting hit. So it makes sense.

Edited 1496043642
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Mitchell J. said: Agreed, and Sammo has such a low AC if something with a paralysis touch attacked him, he's getting hit. So it makes sense. true that, need some leather armour or a cloak or something. (I love how Mark sneaked us into ToEE, for soem reason I get a very Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom vibe :))
AquaAlex
Sheet Author
Translator
API Scripter
Mitchell J. said: If Reg takes the staff it would give him a reasonably good weapon, so I wouldn't mind. For me it is a nice jump from a dagger to a good quarterstaff.&nbsp; definitely and a +3 to hit is not bad and damage is +0/+3/+6/+9 depending on number of charges expended