Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Savage Worlds] Savage Worlds Tabbed Sheet Update (Pull Request #1952)

Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I have submitted Pull Request  #1952 for some updates to the Savage Worlds Tabbed Character Sheet. The update includes: Added Support for Skill Specialization Added Neural Toughness to the Basic Info tab (supports Interface Zero 2.0) Added a TAP Readout section to the Basic Info tab (supports Interface Zero 2.0) Added a section for Engrams to the Basic Info tab (supports Interface Zero 2.0) Added an Augments section for Mooks (supports Interface Zero 2.0, or any other Sci-Fi setting that allows augmentation) Updated all the Sheet workers to function for Mooks, too Redesigned the Configuration window to be a little easier to work work with Moved the skills list to be in the skills sections—easier for players to find and use Added an {{allprops}} to the Roll Templates so people aren't restricted to just what's available Added support for the All For One setting Logo Added support for Fencing Styles (Under Fighting) Added support for Fencing Schools (Under Fighting) Added support for Archetype Added support for Motivation Added the ability to change the "Money" label to "Livre" Modified the Melee Weapon Damage to allow multiple dice for the weapon A melee weapon can now do Str+2d6 (or whatever) instead of just Str+d6 This is the beginning of bigger modifications needed to support Rifts® I did not change any of the existing field names so no existing data should be lost—this was purely additive. For Melee weapons, I did change the field type of the modifier from number to text, to better support RIfts and various Sci-Fi settings where a melee weapons by do Str+<die type>+<different die type>. I will let you all know once this change has been merged.
Sounds good....whats the ETA?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Not sure yet. It needs to be merged first and I'm guessing that will happen on Monday or Tuesday. Assuming that's the case, then usually 2-3 days after that it's in PROD. I'll post here as soon as I hear it's been merged. 
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Just got word that the pull request has been merged, so changes should be visible within a couple of days.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Changes are in PROD.
Awesome, thanks for your efforts on this.
Something else on this sheet that's been this way for a while....and maybe its just me or Chrome. On standard built in skills, the roll button and gm roll button is line wrapped down underneath the skill die type instead of being under the "Roll for it" column. Custom skills added manually are correct. Does anyone else see this?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hmmmm...that's weird. I'm not seeing that at all. Do you have any Chrome plugins installed that may affect the CSS and the such?
I've disabled all extensions but it still shows that way. I was going to try IE but looks like IE11 and Roll20 don't like each other. 
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Do you know what screen resolution your computer is set to?
1920 x 1200 with my 24" monitor connected.....my laptop screen is 1920 x 1080 I think.....the issue shows either way. It also shows on two different laptops I have.....I'll need to check my desktop when I get home and see if it shows there as well. All are running Windows 7 x64
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Can you send me an invite to one of your games (give me permissions for a character)? I want to see if I have the same problem in your game on my machine, too...
I sent you the link in a private message. I'll leave the game running on my laptop.
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
It seems to be a Windows issue.  When I accessed your game from my Mac I had no problems. I then accessed one of my games from my son's Windows box and saw the same issue you're having. It should be fixed with the next merge. I have submitted  Pull Request #1989 , so hopefully should be fixed within the next few days. Also, just so you know, if you try to roll Spirit you may have syntax errors, and the same holds true for Ritual Specializations. Those bugs should also be fixed with the above Pull Request. If you need the fix earlier than mid-next week, let me know and I can tell you how to get the code for a custom character sheet.
Thanks for looking at it. I'm still learning Roll20 so I don't need the fix immediately. Didn't notice the spirit roll issue, thanks for taking care of that as well.