Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[5e Shaped] 7.8.1

Edited 1481793020
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Jakob said: Sheet upgrades tend to recalculate class levels. And hence spell slots,  too. I'll open a bug report.  I think you missed the part "currently not defined". Recalcating class levels should never set a spell slot that is already defined.
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Kryx said: Jakob said: Sheet upgrades tend to recalculate class levels. And hence spell slots,  too. I'll open a bug report.  I think you missed the part "currently not defined". Recalcating class levels would never set a spell slot that is already defined. Then it's a bug, because that's not the actual behaviour (see  #63 ).
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Gediablo said: - What is the purpose of "Quick" filter on equipment on core page? Doesn't seem to do anything when my players or I click it. Mark an equipment item as quick and then you'll see. With quick on you'll only see items that are marked as quick. Gediablo said: - If I link Conditions in the chat it only show my exhaustion level, no matter if I have any conditions checked (green marked). What is the purpose behind the conditions if players can't link their conditions in the chat? Right now conditions are only useful to toggle on the sheet. They should output to chat as well, but that enhancement has not been done yet. Conditions are still an open issue on my tracker.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Jakob said: Then it's a bug, because that's not the actual behaviour (see  #63 ). From reading the code it's impossible for a spell slot that is already set to be adjusted. Perhaps you're seeing the total slots adjusted? If you're actually experiencing it then please provide a reproduction path where it can clearly be seen to occur. It's important to provide a reproduction as it Shows me that you have tested the bug Shows me and other users how to reproduce the bug Validates the bug This bug, as far as I've tested, is impossible to occur.
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
OK, I had not added a reproduction path initially as I thought it was clear, but I've added one now (it occurs every time class levels are changed, as far as I can see).

Edited 1481795276
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Jakob said: OK, I had not added a reproduction path initially as I thought it was clear, but I've added one now (it occurs every time class levels are changed, as far as I can see) Apologies for being so firm earlier. You were right that there was an issue causing the spell slots to recalculate (see #63: Class level updates reset spell slots for details). This will be fixed in a release later tonight. A reproduction path always helps. What one may find obvious others find cryptic. Thanks for helping find the bug! :)
I have a simple question adding the Sanity attribute, is there already an option for the two optional stats from the DMG Honor and Sanity or would I have to add these in by using the custom sheet?
Just started using this sheet, and found a couple of oddities.  Maybe I am doing something wrong? Cantrips do not appear when I import an Acolyte from the Compendium.  I can't see where to add them either?  [Adding them as a spell they appear and then vanish!].  Does this happen with all spell-casters?...I tried importing an Archmage and shows spells and no cantrips. When importing from Compendium -  AC does not calculate for any armour [armor in USA] worn?  It lists like this for the Guard : 11 [Chain Shirt, Shield].  Changing is easy enough but...
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Volomon said: I have a simple question adding the Sanity attribute, is there already an option for the two optional stats from the DMG Honor and Sanity or would I have to add these in by using the custom sheet? If you add this as an enhancement request on the  issue tracker I can consider it. Jim W. said: Cantrips do not appear when I import an Acolyte from the Compendium.  I can't see where to add them either?  [Adding them as a spell they appear and then vanish!].  Does this happen with all spell-casters?...I tried importing an Archmage and shows spells and no cantrips. Please see the issue tracker. Specifically  #62: Auto filter on NPC not showing cantrips . There the issue is detailed with a temporary solution, and a future release period. Jim W. said: When importing from Compendium -  AC does not calculate for any armour [armor in USA] worn?  It lists like this for the Guard : 11 [Chain Shirt, Shield].  Changing is easy enough but... Can you please open an issue on the issue tracker so I can properly reproduce, debug, fix, and compare that the fix succeeded? Thanks!
BryanAx
Pro
Sheet Author
Just a quick question: Warlock spell slots somehow got enabled one of my players sheets and now we can't figure out how to get rid of them. He only has Bard Spellcasting at this point. Is there a way to toggle the Warlock Spell Slots to display or not?  Thanks for your help!
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Try adding a warlock level and then removing it.

Edited 1481841458
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
7.11.1 (2016-12-15) Bug Fixes #62: Auto filter on NPC not showing cantrips Cantrip toggle added to NPCs as a result of above.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
7.12.0 (2016-12-15) Features Added all options on the settings page (besides bonuses and API which should move to the script) to the settings of the sheet. See  Dev Update 12/13: Default Settings if you're a pro user for this feature. I have absolutely no way of testing this though as no way has been given to test it.
Jim W. said: When importing from Compendium -  AC does not calculate for any armour [armor in USA] worn?  It lists like this for the Guard : 11 [Chain Shirt, Shield].  Changing is easy enough but... Can you please open an issue on the issue tracker so I can properly reproduce, debug, fix, and compare that the fix succeeded? Thanks! Raised as Issue # 66
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Bryan A. said: Just a quick question: Warlock spell slots somehow got enabled one of my players sheets and now we can't figure out how to get rid of them. He only has Bard Spellcasting at this point. Is there a way to toggle the Warlock Spell Slots to display or not?  Thanks for your help! Find the has_warlock_slots variable on the attributes and abilities tab, and delete it.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter