Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Strange roll problem

Matthew C
Pro
Sheet Author
This is my current code: <td>Detect Stealth<td><input style=width:50px type="text" name="attr_Detect_Stealth_skill" value="(10) + ((@{Discernment_Total} - 5) * 5) + @{Advantage_Total}" disabled/><td><input style=width:50px type="text" name="attr_Detect_Stealth_boons" value='0'> <td><select style="width:50px;color: black;" name="attr_Detect_Stealth_ranks" title="Detect Stealth ranks"> <option value="0" selected>0</option> <option value="5">1</option> <option value="10">2</option> <option value="15">3</option> <option value="20">4</option> <option value="25">5</option> <option value="30">6</option> <option value="35">7</option> <option value="40">8</option> <option value="45">9</option> <option value="50">10</option></select> <td><input style=width:50px type="text" name="attr_Detect_Stealth_total" value='@{Detect_Stealth_boons}+@{Detect_Stealth_skill}+@{Detect_Stealth_ranks}+@{aw1}+@{aw2}+@{aw3}+@{Awareness_Temporary_Modifier}-(@{hp1}*5)-(@{hp4}*5)-(@{hp9}*5)-(@{hp11}*5)-(@{Frightened}*15)-@{Lighting}-@{Weather}-(@{Stress})'disabled/> <td><button type='roll' name='roll_skill' value='/me &{template:Skill} {{name=attempts to use Detect Stealth, rolling}} {{roll=[[ 1d100cs<[[{[[{@{Detect_Stealth_total}, 99}kl1]], 1}kh1]]cf<[[1 + @{Critical_Hit_Chance_Total}]]cf100 ]]}}'></button></td></tr>                 <td>Critical Hit Chance</td>                 <td><input style="width: 30px" type="text" name="attr_Critical_Hit_Chance_Base" value="2+(@{Advantage_Total}-5)+@{Advantage_Spec}" disabled/></td>                 <td><input style="width: 30px" type="text" name="attr_Critical_Hit_Chance_Change" value="0"></td>                 <td><input style="width: 30px" type="text" name="attr_Critical_Hit_Chance_Total" value="((((@{Critical_Hit_Chance_Base}+@{Critical_Hit_Chance_Change}) + (0)) + abs((@{Critical_Hit_Chance_Base}-@{Critical_Hit_Chance_Change}) - (0))) / 2)" disabled/></td></tr> The strange thing is that the skill works correctly. it shows when the skill crits and fumbles, but on the hover over it shows 1d100cs = (X) It should be displaying 1d100cs<Xcf<Ycf>Z So does anyone know what is screwing things up?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
A recent update is responsible for this behaviour. The Dev Team is aware of this issue.
Matthew C
Pro
Sheet Author
Oh so it has nothing to do with my code, I thought I farked something up :p thanks for making me aware, I should really read all these updates but I am so busy with everything :p
Gid
Roll20 Team
This should now be fixed.
Matthew C
Pro
Sheet Author
This is still not fixed. It now shows the first cs, but the first cf is blank and the second cf does not even show up (the macro does however still work, it just doesn't show everything)
Gid
Roll20 Team
I'll bring your macro specifically up to the other Devs' attention, Matthew. I was hoping that our less-than function fix yesterday would have covered everyone, but clearly that's not the case here.
Matthew C
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks, before the update it was showing and working 100%, after the update it worked 100% but showed only the d100 and after this fix it works 100% and shows around 50% I hope it gets fixed, but at least I know it works even if the players cannot see it :p
Gid
Roll20 Team
Could you provide screenshots of what you're seeing? It's a little hard to tell what exactly this macro is and isn't doing from your latest description.
Matthew C
Pro
Sheet Author
The actual code should show: Rolling 1d100cs<1cf100cf<1 The way our macro works is simple. If it is lower than the first number (which ranges  from 1-99) the macro turns green and says Hit! If it is 100 it shows as red and says fails! If it is both under the CS AND  under the second CF it shows as blue and says Critical Hit! This works by using the If Critical and if NOT Critical commands in the macro If we use the attack macro, which requires us to fill in the first CF value, it then shows the cs and first cf but the second cf is not shown. I hope this helps you guys out :D