Drop Down Spell Token Action

I am trying to make a token button that gives me a drop down menu for each level of an NPC mage's spells. So far I have this ?{Cantrips|Choose one:,?{Choose an option|Try again.|Fire Bolt, %{selected|repeating_spell-npc_$0_spell} | Light, %{selected|repeating_spell-npc_$1_spell} |Mage Hand, %{selected|repeating_spell-npc_$2_spell} |Prestidigitation, %{selected|repeating_spell-npc_$3_spell} I get "Try again" and "Fire Bolt" but not the others, also when I select Fire Bolt it runs the %{selected|repeating_spell-npc_$3_spell} instead putting up the spell card template for Prestidigitation. I can't seem to find anything that explains this issue, but my google-fu may not be strong enough.  Also, if it matters I am setting up a NPC spellcasting monster template so I can just duplicate it in the future and change out whatever I need.
Personally, I prefer using roll templates for this rather than queries. Queries can require you to use HTML equivalents, which adds a lot of complexity to otherwise simple macros. Here is one of the macros that I use for spellcasters /w gm &{template:default}{{name=@{selected|character_name} Spellcasting }}{{Spell Save DC @{selected|npc_spelldc}= @{selected|npc_spellattackmod} to hit with spell attacks }}{{Cantrips =[@{repeating_spell-npc_$0_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$0_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$1_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$1_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$2_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$2_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$3_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$3_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$4_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$4_spell) }}{{1st level (4 slots) =[@{repeating_spell-npc_$5_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$5_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$6_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$6_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$7_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$7_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$8_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$8_spell) }}{{2nd level (3 slots) =[@{repeating_spell-npc_$9_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$9_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$10_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$10_spell) }}{{3rd level (2 slots) =[@{repeating_spell-npc_$11_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$11_spell) }}
Awesome! That worked great, now to adapt that to the other things on the template.
Like, what? I have a lot that I might be able to save you some time. For example, saving throws @{wtype} &{template:default}{{name=Saving Throws}}{{Str Save=[[1d20+[[@{npcd_str_mod}*{1@{npc_str_save}0,0}=10+0@{npcd_str_save}]]]]|[[1d20+[[@{npcd_str_mod}*{1@{npcd_str_save}0,0}=10+0@{npcd_str_save}]]]]}}{{Dex Save=[[1d20+[[@{npcd_dex_mod}*{1@{npc_dex_save}0,0}=10+0@{npcd_dex_save}]]]]|[[1d20+[[@{npcd_dex_mod}*{1@{npcd_dex_save}0,0}=10+0@{npcd_dex_save}]]]]}}{{Con Save=[[1d20+[[@{npcd_con_mod}*{1@{npc_con_save}0,0}=10+0@{npcd_con_save}]]]]|[[1d20+[[@{npcd_con_mod}*{1@{npcd_con_save}0,0}=10+0@{npcd_con_save}]]]]}}{{Int Save=[[1d20+[[@{npcd_int_mod}*{1@{npc_int_save}0,0}=10+0@{npcd_int_save}]]]]|[[1d20+[[@{npcd_int_mod}*{1@{npcd_int_save}0,0}=10+0@{npcd_int_save}]]]]}}{{Wis Save=[[1d20+[[@{npcd_wis_mod}*{1@{npc_wis_save}0,0}=10+0@{npcd_wis_save}]]]]|[[1d20+[[@{npcd_wis_mod}*{1@{npcd_wis_save}0,0}=10+0@{npcd_wis_save}]]]]}}{{Cha Save=[[1d20+[[@{npcd_cha_mod}*{1@{npc_cha_save}0,0}=10+0@{npcd_cha_save}]]]]|[[1d20+[[@{npcd_cha_mod}*{1@{npcd_cha_save}0,0}=10+0@{npcd_cha_save}]]]]}}
Currently I have set up my monster template with attacks, traits, reactions, saves, and skills A second with spells, and a third with spells and legendary actions. How would I change this to work for my PCs?
Here you go @{wtype} &{template:default}{{name=Saving Throws}} {{Str Save=[[1d20+[[@{strength_save_bonus}]]]]|[[1d20+[[@{strength_save_bonus}]]]]}} {{Dex Save=[[1d20+[[@{dexterity_save_bonus}]]]]|[[1d20+[[@{dexterity_save_bonus}]]]]}} {{Con Save=[[1d20+[[@{constitution_save_bonus}]]]]|[[1d20+[[@{constitution_save_bonus}]]]]}} {{Int Save=[[1d20+[[@{intelligence_save_bonus}]]]]|[[1d20+[[@{intelligence_save_bonus}]]]]}} {{Wis Save=[[1d20+[[@{wisdom_save_bonus}]]]]|[[1d20+[[@{wisdom_save_bonus}]]]]}} {{Cha Save=[[1d20+[[@{charisma_save_bonus}]]]]|[[1d20+[[@{charisma_save_bonus}]]]]}}
Thanks Kyle!