Storm King's Thunder Official Bug Thread 1.6

Mel
Roll20 Development Team
Here is the new thread to report on Storm King’s Thunder bugs as of Patch 1.6 Patch notes follow below As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please let us know in this thread Mel, your Roll20 Production Coordinator NPC Corrections All Giant NPCs Giant NPC sheets have had their +6 Stealth bonus removed. Wight The Wight's sheet Damage Resistances and Condition Immunity have been updated. "necrotic; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks that aren’t silvered" has been placed under Damage Resistances. "exhaustion, poisoned" has been updated on Condition Immunity. Mummy Lord Damage Immunities have been updated to correct text - "necrotic, poison; bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing from nonmagical attacks" Map Corrections One Stone Tribal Warrior tokens have been resized for ease of use. Uthgardt Shaman has been correctly placed instead of Uthgardt Barbarian Leader Goldenfields Ogres with Goblin Huckers tokens have been corrected to link to the correct Journal Entry. Grudd Haug Lower Boars have been added to the GM Layer in their cages in Area 11 Eye of the All Father Dynamic Lighting has been updated to include the spider cave tunnels. Iymirth's Lair 1 This map has had its grid unit correctly updated to 10’ per square. Yakfolk Village Imberu and Nahala have had their tokens updated to correctly reflect their HP. Handout Corrections Credits Handout Credits Handout updated with fixed formatting and team corrections. Great Worm Cavern Handout Handout now correctly links to “young remorhazes”.
Thom
Pro
Uthgardt Shaman in Eye of the All-Farther says 450450xp
Mel
Roll20 Development Team
Good news: It's patch day! As always a full patch list is included in your module, but here's the rundown as well. Storm King's Thunder Token Adjustments: The following tokens have had their default states updated when dragged out of the Journal. Stone Giant of Deadstone Cleft token is now Huge. Adult White Dragon is now Huge, and has Name/HP/AC/vision attached. Air Elemental with coin token is now Huge, and has no Name/HP/AC/vision attached. Cambion token now has Name/HP/AC/vision attached. Ice Spider Queen token is now Large. Stone Giant Statue token now Huge. Succubus token now has Name/HP/AC/vision attached. Yakfolk Priest token now has 52 HP. Felbarren Dwarf token now has Name/HP/AC/vision attached. Sea Elves token now has Name/HP/AC/vision attached. Wood Elves token now has Name/HP/AC/vision attached. Elister token now has Name/HP/AC/vision attached. Great Chief Halric Bonesnapper token now has Name/HP/AC/vision attached. Jasper Dimmerchasm token now has nameplate enabled, and has vision attached. Narbeck Horn token now has Name/HP/AC/vision attached. Noori token now has no Name/HP/vision attached. Orok token now has nameplate disabled, and has vision attached. The Weevil token now has Name/HP/AC/vision attached. Turlang token size is Huge, and has Name/HP/AC/vision attached. Wiri Feagol token now has Name/HP/AC/vision attached. Uthgardt Shaman has had its XP adjusted to the correct amount. The following entries have been updated with their stat blocks as per the Monster Manual. The old entries have been retained for users who may have them linked. Feel free to delete the old entries at your discretion. The Credits page has also been updated to reflect these token changes. Half-Ogre Giant Goat Goat Pig Sheep Happy gaming!
Mel
Roll20 Development Team
Note for myself to fix in the next patch: In the Great Worm Cavern (located in Chapter 3), under the section "Altar", it talks about a couatl who asks the players to seek out the leader of the Great Worm tribe, an evil man named Wormblod. Near the end, it says "If the characters present proof of Wormblod’s death as an offering to the altar, see “Development.”" Except, there's no "Development" section. Is this missing from the original material or...? See the handout "Eye of the All-Father" under "Chapter 4: The Chosen Path" at the end of part 4.
Mel said: Note for myself to fix in the next patch: In the Great Worm Cavern (located in Chapter 3), under the section "Altar", it talks about a couatl who asks the players to seek out the leader of the Great Worm tribe, an evil man named Wormblod. Near the end, it says "If the characters present proof of Wormblod’s death as an offering to the altar, see “Development.”" Except, there's no "Development" section. Is this missing from the original material or...? See the handout "Eye of the All-Father" under "Chapter 4: The Chosen Path" at the end of part 4. Mel - I just finished SKT (thanks Roll20!!), and I ran into this issue as well.  I have the print version of SKT and can confirm there's no "Development" section for Great Worm Cavern.  This was mentioned in a podcast (Down with D&D, I think?) as an oversight they also noticed.  There is information under "Development" in Area 4 of Chapter 4, as you point out above.  There is also similar information in the second paragraph of the Treasure section under Great Worm Cavern.  I chalk this up to an editing error at WoTC, and would link one, or both, of those areas -- Development in Area 4 of Chapter 4 as well as Treasure in the Great Worm Cavern portion. Thanks for a great product -- looking forward to ToA!!
Mel
Roll20 Development Team
Note to myself for a future patch: Map of the North is a valuable asset to my players as they are determining where to go during out game. The problem is, that map contains a LOT of spoilers. Places the oracle leads them to, Eye of the All Father, The Maelstrom, etc. I would really love a map, where these labels are hidden on the GM layer, and I can reveal them as they are discovered. Or even as a simple measure, provide a PC friendly version of the map, and at a minimum I could annotate it as they progress.