Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
When I open my journal there is no "button" to click to access my character sheet. Also, I'm a paid supporter and one of the benefits is "external journal access". Where do I do that? Especially if there's no button to push when I open my journal.
I'm assuming you're the GM of the game? If so, have you created a Character yet? Is there an "Add" button? See this Wiki page for more info including screenshots of what you should be seeing: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Journal" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Journal</a>