Dungeon World Official Sheet

1506446824
Jeff L.
Roll20 Development Team
Sheet Author
Hey there everyone! With the upcoming Fog & Function update comes the Dungeon World character sheet and compendium, and it's now live!  Please try out the sheet, and post your feedback here. A lot of the sheet's advanced features rely on the Dungeon World Compendium; we will be making that available soon on dev as well, so keep an eye out! I'll update this post when that happens. Dungeon World Features Fully styled to closely mimic the Official Dungeon World Play Sheets Full Compendium integration, including: Playbook (Class) Drops, which populate basic moves and / or class moves Individual Basic Moves, Class Moves, and Advanced moves. Spells Equipment, weapons, etc. Damage & Defense modifiers for equipped weapons and armor Manual Modifiers, for those miscellaneous boons and banes that a Move or anything else might give you An NPC mode, which mimics the layout of Dungeon World monsters Miscellaneous Settings and Customization Options How Does it Work? You can set your Look, Alignment, and Statistics based on the basic rules of Dungeon World in the fields provided. Clicking the modifier for a stat will roll that stat by itself. If you have a relevant debility for a statistic, check its named box to enable it. This will affect the statistic across the sheet, so in moves as well. Bonds, Moves, Spells, and Equipment all have expansion togglers to the right of their header. All but the former also use the header (The name of the Move, Spell, or Equipment) as a roll button to output the relevant roll or data to chat. For this to work properly, you must at least have the name of the Move, Spell, or Equipment filled in. Drag a Class from the Compendium to your "Class" field on the character sheet, and it will populate the starting moves for your class, as well as some other basic information, like your class damage. Settings You can choose to add all moves, only class moves, or no moves at all when you drop a Class into the Class field. You can change the size of the gear/spell columns by selecting their priority. When you add a new Move, Spell, or Item to its respective section, you can drag from the Compendium to a blank (or filled!) entry to fully populate it. Preview:
1506471025
Tim
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks again Jeff, looking good. Are there any plans to add the SRD monsters (goblins etc) to the compendium? That would be awesome. Just a testing note - it seems that the translation file might be missing something; roll templates show the text "[move-effect]" in bright red in the left-hand column.
1506486760

Edited 1506486834
Howdy! I really like what y'all did on these sheets, they feel a lot more beefy than the old ones. Haven't had a game with them yet, but I've been spending an hour or 2 remaking my players sheets to the new ones, so I'd at least understand better on how to use them. This is what I've surmised from that: Bug: Expanding on Bonds/adding more Bonds shifts its column down, but it also shifts the second ability stat row down (INT, WIS, CHA). This means that like with 3 bonds, it moves those stats underneath the Moves section below it. Not intended behavior, probably that element is grouped or something with bonds, not sure. Nitpicks/Feedback: - The quality of life stuff from the original sheet being gone is a little rough. The XP doesn't figure out the total needed for a level up anymore. - Hit Points / Load don't auto populate anymore in-accordance to your stat/mods. - Coin field doesn't really like numbers that are 3 digits. - Perhaps have a visual indication of the spells that are prepared, so that you don't have to open them to check. Or perhaps a way to group things (moves, equipment, spells) in categories or a header showing them. Other than those little things, the new sheets are really awesome. I see myself using the new one over the old one from here on. The Compendium addition and the fact it lets you drag/drop and lets them be clickable on the sheets to show in the chat is FANTASTIC . That bug getting fixed and some of the fields auto-populating would be nice though. Anyways, thanks yall, good work!!!
1506503801
Ziechael
Roll20 Mod Team
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Kenny said: In the newly released official Dungeon World character sheets, the Armor displays as "0," even after adding armor from the Compendium to gear. Clicking on "Armor" on the character sheet causes the correct Armor value to display in the chat, but on the actual character sheet itself, it still lists as "0." I've tried refreshing, and I've tried changing the Armor values in the Attributes tab. Neither of these work. Thanks for any help!
1506532023

Edited 1506532919
Jeff L.
Roll20 Development Team
Sheet Author
Tim said: Thanks again Jeff, looking good. Are there any plans to add the SRD monsters (goblins etc) to the compendium? That would be awesome. Just a testing note - it seems that the translation file might be missing something; roll templates show the text "[move-effect]" in bright red in the left-hand column. There were some issues with translation keys during our big sheets update, and this last key got overlooked in the final pass; will be fixing that shortly (along with any other keys that may have been missed)!  As for SRD monsters--Yes, they'll be added, likely sometime next week, and will fully drop and into the NPC section. Derek P. said: Howdy! I really like what y'all did on these sheets, they feel a lot more beefy than the old ones. Haven't had a game with them yet, but I've been spending an hour or 2 remaking my players sheets to the new ones, so I'd at least understand better on how to use them. This is what I've surmised from that: Bug: Expanding on Bonds/adding more Bonds shifts its column down, but it also shifts the second ability stat row down (INT, WIS, CHA). This means that like with 3 bonds, it moves those stats underneath the Moves section below it. Not intended behavior, probably that element is grouped or something with bonds, not sure. Nitpicks/Feedback: - The quality of life stuff from the original sheet being gone is a little rough. The XP doesn't figure out the total needed for a level up anymore. - Hit Points / Load don't auto populate anymore in-accordance to your stat/mods. - Coin field doesn't really like numbers that are 3 digits. - Perhaps have a visual indication of the spells that are prepared, so that you don't have to open them to check. Or perhaps a way to group things (moves, equipment, spells) in categories or a header showing them. Other than those little things, the new sheets are really awesome. I see myself using the new one over the old one from here on. The Compendium addition and the fact it lets you drag/drop and lets them be clickable on the sheets to show in the chat is FANTASTIC . That bug getting fixed and some of the fields auto-populating would be nice though. Anyways, thanks yall, good work!!! Expansion w/ bonds bug: Definitely a bug!  Didn't catch this, as it seems to happen mainly on firefox / non-WebKit browsers.  The fix is already in the pipeline. I'm not too familiar with the previous community sheet (this one was made from scratch), so I feel any frustration if there were features there no longer present here.  I will look into how those functionalities worked on that sheet and see if I can get a good workflow for some automation in those areas.  My intention for leaving those user-editable is that, due to the high level of customization in Dungeon World, it's the easiest way to let players homebrew all sorts of different things.  If I can come up with a good compromise (a settings-page override, for example) I will look to getting that implemented. Fix is in the pipeline for widening that coin field.  Spend that coin! Sheesh. :) Something that's definitely in the plans for a next version is filters/categories for the three main repeating sections.  Not all the data I want is there yet, though.  In the meantime, I am already looking at putting a very basic snippet of info for both gear and spells in the header of each item. Ziechael said: Kenny said: In the newly released official Dungeon World character sheets, the Armor displays as "0," even after adding armor from the Compendium to gear. Clicking on "Armor" on the character sheet causes the correct Armor value to display in the chat, but on the actual character sheet itself, it still lists as "0." I've tried refreshing, and I've tried changing the Armor values in the Attributes tab. Neither of these work. Thanks for any help! Hi Kenny, have you selected "Equipped" for the Armor?  It won't modify your armor value unless you have that button activated.  It's off by default, so that you can be holding armor in your pack without necessarily wearing it.  From there it will use the highest value of equipped armor you have (plus any equipped +armors, like shields). Thanks everyone for the feedback, and I'm glad you like the sheet!  Be sure to check out the  Dungeon World Compendium as well, if you haven't already seen it. -Jeff
1506539758
Jeff L.
Roll20 Development Team
Sheet Author
A few new fixes just went live: Stats should no longer expand beyond their allotted width, regardless of the bonds column. Translation Keys Fixed Both the coin and gear inputs have been widened a bit, safely allowing some more room for your sweet, sweet loot.  I may change this field in the future to automatically expand up to a certain limit. Also, the NPC page has been prepared for compendium drops.  Once the SRD Monster data populates, you'll be able to drop monsters from the Compendium right onto anywhere in the NPC page.
A lot of spell names got removed.  Also, the DM view for large maps has terrible performance.
Also, some abilities that were working for 5th ed dnd are no longer working.
1506686493
Jeff L.
Roll20 Development Team
Sheet Author
Jason Grigsby said: A lot of spell names got removed.  Also, the DM view for large maps has terrible performance. Jason Grigsby said: Also, some abilities that were working for 5th ed dnd are no longer working. Hey Jason, looks like these are issues for the 5e OGL sheet & Advanced Fog of War rather than the Dungeon world sheet. If you haven't already, please post your feedback in those respective threads so we can sort through them more easily. Thank you!
1507237959

Edited 1507237969
Tim
Pro
Sheet Author
We gave the sheet a proper test the other night and it performed well, thanks. Here's a small request, if you have some kind of future features wish list - an optional roll-toggle at the top that lets you roll 1d6+1d8, for the barbarian's Herculean Appetites move. 
1507521721
Jeff L.
Roll20 Development Team
Sheet Author
Tim said: We gave the sheet a proper test the other night and it performed well, thanks. Here's a small request, if you have some kind of future features wish list - an optional roll-toggle at the top that lets you roll 1d6+1d8, for the barbarian's Herculean Appetites move.  Indeed, that would be useful.  I will add that in an upcoming iteration!