Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account

Organize Rollable Tables

Score + 133
DM
Pro
+1 for me!
+1
GM
Pro
+1
Dave
Pro
It might be worth throwing one's vote/ideas behind this suggestion, which is similar and has more votes? Folders in addition to Tags for ALL Resource Management Anyway, I'm putting a vote on this one, too! Great idea, very needed.
Lost
Plus
I will admit that the absence of this singular feature is really putting a huge stall on my use of roll20. I use roll tables a lot to expedite GMing, and often I end up with so many that most of my tables get lost in the absolute ton of them I have, making them hard to search for and tinker with if needed. And it seems that I am not the only one, so I am really anxious to see when/if this can be implemented.
+1
Rurk
Pro
Lets get on this one already!
Should be so easy to doooooo +1 Roll20! :)
+1, I agree that at least alpha-numeric ordering by default would be a start.
+1 ... it's been years. Get cracking Roll20!
Just encountered this issue when I was copying over a large number of tables for flavor and such from the DMG for 5e, only to discover I had absolutely no way to organize them. Not going to go back and fix it, now, because I'm not interested in spending that much time deleting and re-making tables just to re-order them. +1, please add the ability to sort tables.
I'll gladly add my vote to this feature request. I honestly can't believe that the rollable tables don't automatically sort by name like the macros do, especially after 3+ years of people asking for it. It's a real pain trying to figure out whether or not you've already made a specific table, simply because there's no order to the list.
+1 I'm kind of surprised this isn't a feature yet. 
Thom d said: +1 I'm kind of surprised this isn't a feature yet.  This simple QoL update would have been timely three years ago, when I first made this topic. I gave up on waiting for updates and found greener pastures. Every once in a while I'll join a Pick up group for a one-shot or a shorter campaign and I read over the replies to old threads I made like this one and, oh boy... I am so not regretting switching platforms