Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Seeking replacement player for Sundays, 5pst, dnd 5e

Behold the city of splendors, Waterdeep, jewel of the north! Where rogues, sell swords, wizards and priests all come to ply their wares to make fortune, gain fame, and establish themselves as names to be remembered through history! Or simply suffer a horrific death in some dungeon, left as carrion for scavengers. Greetings, Campaign information: This is a forgotten realms campaign, set in Faerun on the Sword Coast. Players will start off in Waterdeep, but are not tied down if they wish to go somewhere else. Players will start at level 5, use point buy system for stats, Players handbook and Sword Coast guide are allowed for races and classes. Other books may be used for skills/spells at DM's choice. Encumbrance will be used, players will keep track of rations, food and ammunition. Magic items are uncommon. Starting treasure will be rolled base on character class to allow players to choose their starting gear, along with any items/money that come with your background. Dynamic Lighting is being used There are some homebrew rules/features that I have added to the game. Mastercrafted weapons/armor can be had if you have the money and can find someone willing to make them. Players have the opportunity to eventually purchase and modify/build a base of operations with unique/special bonuses depending on their choices. Players may hire servants/hirelings to take care of their home base, cook their meals, clean their home, and guard their treasure vault while they are gone adventuring! This will be a no punches pulled campaign. Monsters will use their full abilities to try to kill you. Monsters will not simply act as bags of hps to whack on (unless they are just stupid creatures, and there are some) they will use tactics, terrain, traps, and flee if outmatched. Players can easily die if they make mistakes, or simply get unlucky. Dungeon crawls, wilderness adventures, or activities in Waterdeep will be available to players. I am looking for one player for a Sunday night game of dungeons and dragons, 5th edition. Players must be 21 years or older, and need to be reliable. If you cannot make at least 80+% of the games, please do not apply! Must be a mature player, if I make a ruling, if you object talk to me after the game. If you are interested, please post the following information, or send me a PM. 1. Can you make 80%+ of all of the meetings? 2. This campaign is rated R, with adult situations. Can you handle that? 3. What class/race do you wish to play? 4. How old are you 5. Have you played dungeons and dragons before. 6. Have you played this edition? 7. Do you know how to use roll20 8 Do you have discord, and a working microphone that you can use to hear and speak through? If I have any other questions I will ask, or if you have any questions for me please post or send me a pm.
Hello, I am seeking to play a Sunday campaign. I just need to know the time of the game. Depending on when you wish to start I would be able to make all the meetings. I am perfectly fine with Rated R situations, I am 25 years of age. I usually pick what I want after I know what everyone's playing, but if i am choosing off the pat I would enjoy playing a monk or wizard. I have been playing DnD on and off for seven year, off and on. I have been playing 5e since the end of august 2017. Being a DM for other games I know how to use Roll20 quite well and know how to build my characters on it quickly. I also use dndbeyond to help build my characters and keep track of everything. I do use Discord with a gaming microphone that works amazingly.  If you are interested you may message me here or discord at Korvas#6076
Hello Korvas. The time is listed in the title, 5pst on Sundays.