I'd already written about some of this over in the Drawing update thread, but it really belongs over here. First off, let me say the UI does look and run very nicely. As a fellow web app developer, I appreciate all of the complex work it took to organize, layout and implement the UI. I do see some things that conflict with my own standards on UI design, which are influenced by books like About Face (written by one of the fathers of modern GUI design). the first principle of a GUI, is that every function must be accessible through a visible UI mechanism, if only by way of sub-menu. The drawing tools keyboard shortcuts for lines and circles violates that principle. The devs have already commented on the drawing tools in the other discussion, but I recommend reviewing all of the functionality and make sure there is a chain of visible accessibility. My own principle on GUI is don't waste space. Most people do not have the screen size and pixel count that I do, therefore, what looks great on my screen, tends to leave little space for actual data/content on their screen. So reduce kerning, icon sizes, margins, page margins wherever possible to get pixels back for the user. A key example of wasting space is the button bar on the left edge of the window. It's floating over the map with space above and to the left of it showing a useless fragment of the map. That looks pretty, though Google Maps gets away with it because they are displaying an airier UI element over the map, not this long rectangle. Move the button bar to the top left most corner of the window, and expand it to go all the way down to where the video feeds go. Since this left column of squares was spoiled by the smaller button bar. you'll now have a large enough button bar for feature expansion. Plus, it'll still frame the table space nicely. Additionally, you'll get some much needed horizontal pixel space back for the main map and reduce the feeling like the user can't see stuff because it's behind the button bar. You could move the Page button (the thing that pulls the Page list down) to the button bar as well, so it's consistent, but that's just me). Reducing the margins around the video feeds will also get a couple pixels back. I'd have to do the math on video feed sizes versus screen sizes to see if it's even worth it (getting 20 pixels back that don't make room for another feed but makes the existing feeds feel crowded isn't worth it. With this newfound space for the buttonbar, here's some extra ideas on what to put in there: a Macro library access button so users can scroll the list of macros and launch one. What better way to learn about the macros.. a Send Player Invite button to pop-up a dialog box to get the URL and send emails out to invite players Copy/Paste/Add Token, Character, Journal, etc button. This would have a fly-out to do copy/paste (some people do not know about CNTRL+C/V. It could also include add options for adding tokens, etc. Much like the right-rail has a tab for, but the user may be thinking map-centric and this buttonbar clearly addresses the map. Dice Roll button to open a dialog box/wizard for rolling dice. This might satisfy people who want pretty dice. It would also help in dealing with the obscure syntax (nobody's fault) for doing other dice systems as the user could be prompted for choices like :"use exploding dice" and walked through the steps that ultimately build the dice notation, then the splatter the dice roll onto the table surface for everyone to see. Last on my list is pop-ups. I know a bad word. I myself have seen terrible apps suffering from pop-up poisoning. But hear me out. Some number of users are likely to be on multi-monitor setups. If I could open the video chat and the right-rail space onto my second monitor, I'd be a happy hamster. The way I see to do that (I'm not versant in HTML5 yet), is with pop-ups. Put some UI (maybe a Show/Hide button on the buttonbar that lets me pick which components to show, hide or pop-out) to move the video chat to a pop-up window, which I can then slide over to my second screen. Do the same for the right rail (or at least the chat window part of it). This will give more map space, since the video chats are moved out, and make chats visible while working on the other tabs to add content, etc. It's also likely easy, as you simply turning off those parts on the main page, and launching mini-pages with those same components talking to the server under the same credentials, IP, and session. Anyway, that's all I got for now. I think the function accessibility is the most important thing to do on my recommendations. There's been feature's added that are embeded as secrete keystrokes and such that should be exposed through the button bar to ensure users can find them initially. Granted, Apple does that trick, too, and it works out for them.