Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Paizo] Rise of the Runelords Bug Thread

I created a new game and added the module, but I was not able to transmogrify my players' pre-existing tokens, so I thought I'd try adding the module to the game I was already using for them. The Rise of the Runelords module was not appearing as an add-on option for that game, so I assumed that meant I could only have one instance of it in any of my games. So I deleted the new game I had created, but now am unable to add the module to any of my games, even if I create a new one.
Ashton
Forum Champion
Compendium Curator
Hi all, working on an update in the coming weeks that will allow us to patch Rise of the Runelords! I appreciate all of your patience and please know that I am continuing to monitor this thread and adding fixes as necessary. David -&nbsp; Rise of the Runelords &nbsp;is a&nbsp; module . To create a new game based off of the module, click on the Start New Game option from the site menu. The column on the right-hand side of the page is titled Optional: Choose a Module. Underneath this are thumbnail tiles for all the various Roll20 modules that are available. For the ones you have purchased, mousing over the thumbnail will make a checkmark icon appear over the thumbnail tile. Clicking on the tile will select this module to be used as the base for this new game. If your issue persists, please email <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>!
Thanks, Ashton! Adding it as a module solved my issue.