Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

WebRTC Update Official Feedback Thread

Robin B. said: We haven't added or removed any characters or players. Seems like only one of us can see every other player. Others can only see one or two people. The profile pic just comes up in place of video sometimes. Refresh browser. Different results. Bit frustrating. Oh ok, yeah thats usually at 6:00 PM PST where we get the everyone just reconnect until it eventually works scattershot of connectivity. We all just assume its them getting overwhelmed server side. The issue we are having no one can see anyone at all, ever, for any reason. When the GM hits refresh all, it doesnt black their avatar, its 0 connectivity between the clients and the session. That spotty issue is really annoying though.
Not sure if it's the same issue - but it is markedly worse this week. We've had the odd video issue in the past but now it seems like it is only me that can see the other players - none of them can see each other. Re server load - your 6pm PST is like 11am in the morning here in Australia. So our evening session would have been around 3am in the US - so probably not peak period.
hello, I changed computers recently and I can not see the webcam of my friends anymore. I followed all the indications but the problem is still there, I do not have a webcam so I do not broadcast anything I wish only to receive the webcam of my players. Everything was working on my old computer, would I have forgotten a few things? Sorry if my english is bad.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
We recently expanded the number of TURN servers we were providing to support WebRTC video and voice chat. One of our new servers experienced a slowly creeping performance issue that caused the new server to silently fail, flying under our monitoring. This has meant users who needed to fall back on the TURN servers to establish their connection to other players were failing if they were being routed to this particular TURN server. The underlying issue has been discovered and resolved. We're improving how we monitor our TURN servers so that an issue like this will be caught more quickly in the future. Please let us know if you're continuing to have issues connecting on calls.
Steve K. said: We recently expanded the number of TURN servers we were providing to support WebRTC video and voice chat. One of our new servers experienced a slowly creeping performance issue that caused the new server to silently fail, flying under our monitoring. This has meant users who needed to fall back on the TURN servers to establish their connection to other players were failing if they were being routed to this particular TURN server. The underlying issue has been discovered and resolved. We're improving how we monitor our TURN servers so that an issue like this will be caught more quickly in the future. Please let us know if you're continuing to have issues connecting on calls. Just attempted to try video with my flatmate and a friend on an outside wifi network, and we're still experiencing the same issue as before. My flatmate and I can see each other but not my friend outside our wifi network, and she can't see us. I posted debug logs from all of us on my bug post here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7428815/video-issue-across-multiple-games/?pageforid=7440743#post-7440743" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7428815/video-issue-across-multiple-games/?pageforid=7440743#post-7440743</a>
In my game last night, we were still experiencing the same result as Swagyatta. Swagyatta said: Steve K. said: We recently expanded the number of TURN servers we were providing to support WebRTC video and voice chat. One of our new servers experienced a slowly creeping performance issue that caused the new server to silently fail, flying under our monitoring. This has meant users who needed to fall back on the TURN servers to establish their connection to other players were failing if they were being routed to this particular TURN server. The underlying issue has been discovered and resolved. We're improving how we monitor our TURN servers so that an issue like this will be caught more quickly in the future. Please let us know if you're continuing to have issues connecting on calls. Just attempted to try video with my flatmate and a friend on an outside wifi network, and we're still experiencing the same issue as before. My flatmate and I can see each other but not my friend outside our wifi network, and she can't see us. I posted debug logs from all of us on my bug post here: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7428815/video-issue-across-multiple-games/?pageforid=7440743#post-7440743" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7428815/video-issue-across-multiple-games/?pageforid=7440743#post-7440743</a>
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
For those who are experiencing problems, are your games "new" or "old" (for whatever you decide those words mean in this case).
Brian C. said: For those who are experiencing problems, are your games "new" or "old" (for whatever you decide those words mean in this case). I’d say the CoS game is “old” in that it was made a few months ago, while our Waterdeep game is relatively new, maybe made a month ago max? The game I DM, and is the only game where my video feed works, is even more recent, made May 1st at the earliest, so after I had started experiencing video issues.
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Swagyatta said: Brian C. said: For those who are experiencing problems, are your games "new" or "old" (for whatever you decide those words mean in this case). I’d say the CoS game is “old” in that it was made a few months ago, while our Waterdeep game is relatively new, maybe made a month ago max? The game I DM, and is the only game where my video feed works, is even more recent, made May 1st at the earliest, so after I had started experiencing video issues. Thanks, I was trying to gauge if there was any chance that a certain amount of corruption built up over time to make this not work. My game is over a year old, so I was trying to see if that was a factor (without influencing any response). Looks like age isn't the case. We used to just hit the reconnect button until everyone connected. Since the WebRTC update, we have not been able to get everyone able to see each other (almost got it last week). It bounces around as to who can see who. Thanks for the extensive analysis Orbax. I am going to trying connecting with my group in a completely new and empty game to see if that works. Previously I tried just copying the game and had the same issues. If an empty game works, I will try rebuilding all the PC character sheets from scratch so the game is as pristine as possible.
Steve K. said: We recently expanded the number of TURN servers we were providing to support WebRTC video and voice chat. One of our new servers experienced a slowly creeping performance issue that caused the new server to silently fail, flying under our monitoring. This has meant users who needed to fall back on the TURN servers to establish their connection to other players were failing if they were being routed to this particular TURN server. The underlying issue has been discovered and resolved. We're improving how we monitor our TURN servers so that an issue like this will be caught more quickly in the future. Please let us know if you're continuing to have issues connecting on calls. I am still experiencing the problem explained in the beginning of my thread, here&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7424514/webcam-issues/?pageforid=7426478#post-7426478" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/7424514/webcam-issues/?pageforid=7426478#post-7426478</a> . They can see eachother, but I can't see anyone's webcam, as well as they can't see mine. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to give you more information about this issue.
I am having experience with connecting 7 voice only to my game.&nbsp; We can hear some but not everyone IE player 1&amp;3 can hear each other and player 2&amp;4 can but no one else.&nbsp; We can all go into a friends game and hear each other fine.&nbsp; Any ideas?
Does anyone from Roll20 bother to read or post to these?&nbsp; I'm seeing entries from the last month and nothing from the site itself.&nbsp; Considering I'm actually a paying customer I'd really like a solution from the developers.&nbsp; Or at least an acknowledgement.
Edit:&nbsp; oh, I see there has been a response.&nbsp; My apologies.&nbsp; But:&nbsp; Read on.
Steve K. said: We recently expanded the number of TURN servers we were providing to support WebRTC video and voice chat. One of our new servers experienced a slowly creeping performance issue that caused the new server to silently fail, flying under our monitoring. This has meant users who needed to fall back on the TURN servers to establish their connection to other players were failing if they were being routed to this particular TURN server. The underlying issue has been discovered and resolved. We're improving how we monitor our TURN servers so that an issue like this will be caught more quickly in the future. Please let us know if you're continuing to have issues connecting on calls. I ran a game last night and still no-go.&nbsp; Nobody could see or hear anyone but themselves.&nbsp; We defaulted to Discord.
Chad M. said: Steve K. said: We recently expanded the number of TURN servers we were providing to support WebRTC video and voice chat. One of our new servers experienced a slowly creeping performance issue that caused the new server to silently fail, flying under our monitoring. This has meant users who needed to fall back on the TURN servers to establish their connection to other players were failing if they were being routed to this particular TURN server. The underlying issue has been discovered and resolved. We're improving how we monitor our TURN servers so that an issue like this will be caught more quickly in the future. Please let us know if you're continuing to have issues connecting on calls. I ran a game last night and still no-go.&nbsp; Nobody could see or hear anyone but themselves.&nbsp; We defaulted to Discord. Exactly the same issue here, we tried two days in a row, including yesterday at approximately 6 pm Eastern Time. We can only see our own webcams and can not see any other players or the DM's. We receive no Audio either.
Moving for Cameron O: Cameron O. &nbsp;said: I'm OP. Here is a log of a recent test attempt, which didn't work. ----- Personal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 0 Broadcast Type: both Receive Type: both Started local media Number of other Players: 1 Handle Signalling Video Quality: medium Reconnect! Send All Message:&nbsp; disc 1557431282051 Number of other Players: 1 Broadcast Type: both Receive Type: both Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality: medium Connection INIT: Taylor W. Offer TO: Taylor W. Candidate TO: Taylor W. | HOST udp Candidate TO: Taylor W. | HOST udp Candidate TO: Taylor W. | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Taylor W. | HOST tcp Connection FAILING: Taylor W. Connection FAILED: Taylor W. Connection ERROR: ConnectionNotEstablished Could not establish connectivity with remote peer. Shutting down connection. Handle Signalling Reconnect! Send All Message:&nbsp; disc 1557431360728 Number of other Players: 1 Broadcast Type: both Receive Type: both Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality: medium Connection INIT: Taylor W. Offer TO: Taylor W. Candidate TO: Taylor W. | HOST udp Candidate TO: Taylor W. | HOST udp Candidate TO: Taylor W. | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Taylor W. | HOST tcp Answer FROM: Taylor W. Candidate FROM: Taylor W. | HOST udp Candidate FROM: Taylor W. | HOST tcp ---- END Personal LOG ----

Edited 1557606961
Hey y'all! We have identified a connectivity issue with one of these TURN servers that prevented the VTT from properly making connections to that server.&nbsp; We have resolved this issue and can confirm that it is now properly receiving connections. Please let me know (here or in a PM) if you're still having issues.
Per contra CeeJay B., it doesn't seem to be fixed for me. Here's a new log (from within the last hour) of it failing similarly. ----- Personal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 0 Broadcast Type: both Receive Type: both Started local media Number of other Players: 1 Handle Signalling Video Quality: medium Connection INIT: Taylor W. Offer TO: Taylor W. Reconnect! Send All Message: &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; disc &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 1557715105722 Connection CLOSING: Taylor W. Connection CLOSED: Taylor W. Number of other Players: 1 Broadcast Type: both Receive Type: both Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality: medium Connection INIT: Taylor W. Offer TO: Taylor W. Candidate TO: Taylor W. | HOST udp Candidate TO: Taylor W. | HOST udp Candidate TO: Taylor W. | STUN udp Candidate TO: Taylor W. | STUN udp Candidate TO: Taylor W. | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Taylor W. | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Taylor W. | TURN udp Candidate TO: Taylor W. | TURN udp Candidate TO: Taylor W. | TURN udp Candidate TO: Taylor W. | TURN udp Connection FAILING: Taylor W. Connection FAILED: Taylor W. Connection ERROR: ConnectionNotEstablished Could not establish connectivity with remote peer. Shutting down connection. Handle Signalling ---- END Personal LOG ---- CeeJay B. said: Hey y'all! We have identified a connectivity issue with one of these TURN servers that prevented the VTT from properly making connections to that server.&nbsp; We have resolved this issue and can confirm that it is now properly receiving connections. Please let me know (here or in a PM) if you're still having issues.
Fixed for my group last night. We could all see each other again. Sorry for those folks still experiencing issues :(

Edited 1558464889
So of late I've only been involved in three games. One which starts at 9PM EST, one which starts at 12PM EST, and one which starts 4PM EST. Lowest game has 4 people (GM + 3 PC), highest has 8 people (GM + 7 PC) No matter which game, the first 15-20 minutes are spent playing "who can't I see now" as we try various mystic sequences to solve the puzzle of everyone seeing &amp; hearing each other. Once the connections are established, everything seems to be fine. (I want to be clear... the 15-20 minutes is literal, not an exaggeration) If someone disconnects and reconnects, the mini game begins again, usually not any faster than the initial game. Also, when switching from logged in as GM to/from logged in as Player, the connection is broken and the mini game begins again. Players are all within the continental US, though scattered across the country. To me this is obviously a failure in the peer to peer connections (as logs indicate). A more robust connection system might need to be considered. A mechanism to only retry connecting to a specific other player may help alleviate the annoyance, as a full reconnect often loses connection to those who you were just connected to fine. This happened with two games this past Friday &amp; Saturday, so it persists post fix.
We are still experiencing the same problem
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Curtis T. said: So of late I've only been involved in three games. One which starts at 9PM EST, one which starts at 12PM EST, and one which starts 4PM EST. Lowest game has 4 people (GM + 3 PC), highest has 8 people (GM + 7 PC) No matter which game, the first 15-20 minutes are spent playing "who can't I see now" as we try various mystic sequences to solve the puzzle of everyone seeing &amp; hearing each other. Once the connections are established, everything seems to be fine. (I want to be clear... the 15-20 minutes is literal, not an exaggeration) If someone disconnects and reconnects, the mini game begins again, usually not any faster than the initial game. Also, when switching from logged in as GM to/from logged in as Player, the connection is broken and the mini game begins again. Players are all within the continental US, though scattered across the country. To me this is obviously a failure in the peer to peer connections (as logs indicate). A more robust connection system might need to be considered. A mechanism to only retry connecting to a specific other player may help alleviate the annoyance, as a full reconnect often loses connection to those who you were just connected to fine. This happened with two games this past Friday &amp; Saturday, so it persists post fix. It would be nice if a GM could push a reconnect to just 1 player. At least you are able to get it working after 15-20 minutes. We have not been able to connect for the last several months. There was one game we lost an entire hour trying. For the last few months, we have tried connecting through Roll20 at the start of our game before using Zoom (which instantly works).
Karl V.
Plus
Translator
@CeeJay: Issues with the connection-minigame as Curtis descriobes above is still there. For us this makes the WebRTC integration useless for anything beyond 3 players.&nbsp;
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
WebRTC finally started working again for my game again on May 26. After everyone showed up after only 1 or 2 "reconnect all" clicks, I said, "Okay, that was a great session. See you next week!" :D For 2 weeks we have been able to use it in game without needing to resort to a 3rd-party solution. If there was anything that changed server side or with infrastructure from May 20 to May 26, it likely helped me out.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
How many participants in your game session, Brian (Including GM)? We seem to be fine until we pass four.
Everything will usually start off fine until the 3rd player logs in. Then DM and Player 1 can not see/hear Player 2, then P3 logs in and can see DM and P3, but not P1 and P2 (and vice versa). P4 will log in and not be able to see DM-P3.&nbsp; Or some random combination thereof. Sometimes it is worse, sometimes not so bad and will be fixed with a few refreshes of the page by one or two players. This past Friday was especially bad, where the above example played out irl. We spent the first 45 mins of the session having people f5 refresh until all could see everyone else.&nbsp; We play Fridays at 9PM CST. We typically have 6 connected.&nbsp; I personally have gone through all the troubleshooting steps, chrome is up to date. I've guided others to do the same, and also guided everyone to give Firefox a try, but to no effect. The module we are playing in currently is Curse of Strahd.&nbsp; At my wits end and it is becoming terribly frustrating for myself and my players to the point the group was ready to call the game off.&nbsp; &nbsp;
I've been having issues connecting my PS3 Eye that I use as my webcam to WebRTC. It works fine on discord skype, etc, but not on any WebRTC applications for some reason. I would really love to broadcast video during my games to show character expressions, but I just can't get the camera to get recognized. I don't know if this is because the PS3 Eye is classified as an "imaging device" in device manger, because my HTC Vive's front cam is shown as a valid camera in the options menu and is classified as a "Camera" in Device manager. I have been searching for a solution for days, any help would be appreciated.

Edited 1567365156
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
keithcurtis said: How many participants in your game session, Brian (Including GM)? We seem to be fine until we pass four. Sorry, I missed this because I was scrambling to get end of school year / vacation stuff together. We have 6 total, but we will have trouble with just 2 or 3 sometimes, and who has troubles seeing who often changes. The following is from a private browsing window in Chrome with only 4 of the 6 people. /editor/:12 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="http://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">http://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="http://cdn.crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.crowdin.com</a> <a href="https://crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">https://crowdin.com</a> <a href="http://stun.l.google.com" rel="nofollow">http://stun.l.google.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-iGnjBIaYvB2s4PGJ6LmCwMB2F3lxpXypA8UWo3k68sA='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. /editor/:13 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="http://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">http://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="http://cdn.crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.crowdin.com</a> <a href="https://crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">https://crowdin.com</a> <a href="http://stun.l.google.com" rel="nofollow">http://stun.l.google.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-JeWbh0DatVbnZhQNBSXTdn1mQkTkdb72YVLCn8c2k88='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. jquery.migrate.js:20 JQMIGRATE: Logging is active app.roll20.net/:5432 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="http://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">http://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="http://cdn.crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">http://cdn.crowdin.com</a> <a href="https://crowdin.com" rel="nofollow">https://crowdin.com</a> <a href="http://stun.l.google.com" rel="nofollow">http://stun.l.google.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-vileAyXucIHIT+3pbOzFP62jSSQqBYQ/DZ/WZAa5v4Y='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.js?1566922725:541 70 app.js?1566922725:543 TOUCH SUPPORTED: false app.js?1566922725:543 USING WEBGL ACCELERATION... app.js?1566922725:543 WEBGL STARTUP SUCCESS app.js?1566922725:545 Custom Sheet Translation app.js?1566922725:536 select app.js?1566922725:536 Switch mode to select app.js?1566922725:557 Initializing new dice engine with randomness... app.js?1566922725:557 Using random entropy app.js?1566922725:560 Compiling sheet... app.js?1566922725:560 Found rolltemplate: simple app.js?1566922725:560 Found rolltemplate: atk app.js?1566922725:560 Found rolltemplate: dmg app.js?1566922725:560 Found rolltemplate: atkdmg app.js?1566922725:560 Found rolltemplate: desc app.js?1566922725:560 Found rolltemplate: spell app.js?1566922725:560 Found rolltemplate: traits app.js?1566922725:560 Found rolltemplate: npc app.js?1566922725:560 Found rolltemplate: npcatk app.js?1566922725:560 Found rolltemplate: npcdmg app.js?1566922725:560 Found rolltemplate: npcaction app.js?1566922725:560 Found rolltemplate: mancerroll app.js?1566922725:560 Found rolltemplate: mancerhproll app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Repeating Section: topbar app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Repeating Section: leveler-topbar app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Repeating Section: row app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Repeating Section: utilityrow app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Repeating Section: choose app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Repeating Section: custom-proficiency app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Repeating Section: custom-trait app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Repeating Section: spell-holder app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Repeating Section: spell-item app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Repeating Section: asi-row app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Repeating Section: hpbylevel app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Template: l1-welcome app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Template: l1-race app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Template: l1-class app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Template: l1-abilities app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Template: l1-background app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Template: l1-equipment app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Template: l1-spells app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Template: l1-feat app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Template: l1-bio app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Template: l1-summary app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Template: final app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Template: lp-welcome app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Template: lp-levels app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Template: lp-choices app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Template: lp-asi app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Template: lp-spells app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Template: lp-summary app.js?1566922725:560 Found Charactermancer Template: lp-spellchoice app.js?1566922725:560 Found webworker script app.js?1566922725:560 Finding sheet rolls... app.js?1566922725:561 Including compendium template css. app.js?1566922725:563 window resize app.js?1566922725:543 Final set zoom! app.js?1566922725:542 UPDATE GL SIZE! app.js?1566922725:543 Final set zoom! tutorial_tips.js:7 tuts loaded 10Mixed Content: The page at '&lt;URL&gt;' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image '&lt;URL&gt;'. This content should also be served over HTTPS. sheetsandboxworker.js?1567364792935:682 Starting up WEB WORKER app.js?1566922725:551 Final page load. app.js?1566922725:563 Refresh jukebox List! app.js?1566922725:549 Auth'ed. app.js?1566922725:549 Go post auth! app.js?1566922725:549 initial setup app.js?1566922725:547 T.i&nbsp;{attributes: {…}, _escapedAttributes: {…}, cid: "c0", changed: {…}, _silent: {…},&nbsp;…} app.js?1566922725:555 refershing page listings! app.js?1566922725:551 Scan for new plays! app.js?1566922725:560 Refresh Journal List! VM1489:3 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of undefined at Object.eval (eval at jqotec (base.js?1566922720:20), &lt;anonymous&gt;:3:76) at HTMLScriptElement.&lt;anonymous&gt; (base.js?1566922720:20) at Function.each (jquery-1.9.1.js:648) at jQuery.fn.init.each (jquery-1.9.1.js:270) at jQuery.fn.init.jqote (base.js?1566922720:20) at Object.d20.journal.refreshSpeakingAsOptions (app.js?1566922725:560) at Object.d20.journal.refreshJournalList (app.js?1566922725:560) at app.js?1566922725:560 (anonymous) @ VM1489:3 (anonymous) @ base.js?1566922720:20 each @ jquery-1.9.1.js:648 each @ jquery-1.9.1.js:270 jqote @ base.js?1566922720:20 d20.journal.refreshSpeakingAsOptions @ app.js?1566922725:560 d20.journal.refreshJournalList @ app.js?1566922725:560 (anonymous) @ app.js?1566922725:560 setTimeout (async) i @ app.js?1566922725:560 d20.journal.refreshJournalList @ app.js?1566922725:560 (anonymous) @ app.js?1566922725:549 trigger @ base.js?1566922720:7 change @ base.js?1566922720:7 set @ base.js?1566922720:7 (anonymous) @ app.js?1566922725:549 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:201 gc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:52 cc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:30 dc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:29 h.Kb @ firebase.2.4.0.js:220 h.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:188 Eh.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:178 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:176 yh @ firebase.2.4.0.js:170 La.onmessage @ firebase.2.4.0.js:169 app.js?1566922725:549 Got players value... app.js?1566922725:550 joining game... 9app.js?1566922725:547 Full load page! app.js?1566922725:549 We have 9 pages app.js?1566922725:548 Player -Li3ZrEpsUi0gXuFcj6_ is offline... app.js?1566922725:548 Global Volume: 100=1 app.js?1566922725:548 Player -Li3nUIJ3fT00z585XXC is offline... 2app.js?1566922725:547 Adding myself before r app.js?1566922725:548 Player -Li4lEwZ_vnnIv5LVvDu is offline... app.js?1566922725:550 Deferred finish joining... app.js?1566922725:541 Firebase Online app.js?1566922725:547 Adding myself before -Li3osJyH9JsQzNK6RFk app.js?1566922725:549 handle page changes app.js?1566922725:549 false app.js?1566922725:555 refershing page listings! app.js?1566922725:551 Scan for new plays! app.js?1566922725:550 init active page! app.js?1566922725:547 activate page! app.js?1566922725:547 FULLY ACTIVATE VIEWS FOR PAGE. app.js?1566922725:545 Do refresh link cache! app.js?1566922725:547 Graphics: 0 app.js?1566922725:547 Paths: 0 app.js?1566922725:560 Refresh Journal List! app.js?1566922725:560 Search took 92ms app.js?1566922725:547 Reorder by ZORDER app.js?1566922725:555 refershing page listings! app.js?1566922725:563 Refresh jukebox List! 128app.js?1566922725:542 new caster! app.js?1566922725:547 Reorder by ZORDER app.js?1566922725:546 Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/788941/w1SH2SevzYt3nKoEYPVjtA/thumb.jpg?1560369731&amp;15608172985" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/788941/w1SH2SevzYt3nKoEYPVjtA/thumb.jpg?1560369731&amp;15608172985</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/788941/w1SH2SevzYt3nKoEYPVjtA/original.jpg?1560369731&amp;15608172985" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/788941/w1SH2SevzYt3nKoEYPVjtA/original.jpg?1560369731&amp;15608172985</a> app.js?1566922725:540 Executing swap, new source: <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/788941/w1SH2SevzYt3nKoEYPVjtA/original.jpg?1560369731&amp;15608172985" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/788941/w1SH2SevzYt3nKoEYPVjtA/original.jpg?1560369731&amp;15608172985</a> 5app.js?1566922725:542 new lamp app.js?1566922725:547 Reorder by ZORDER 3app.js?1566922725:571 Connection ERROR: ConnectionNotEstablished Could not establish connectivity with remote peer. Shutting down connection. (anonymous) @ app.js?1566922725:571 (anonymous) @ app.js?1566922725:329 _onStateChange @ app.js?1566922725:335 o.raiseStateChange @ app.js?1566922725:335 o.setState @ app.js?1566922725:335 o.setState @ app.js?1566922725:335 (anonymous) @ app.js?1566922725:336 setTimeout (async) r.startConnectionTimeout @ app.js?1566922725:336 r.processStateChange @ app.js?1566922725:336 o.setState @ app.js?1566922725:335 o.setState @ app.js?1566922725:335 r.initialize @ app.js?1566922725:336 (anonymous) @ app.js?1566922725:336 (anonymous) @ app.js?1566922725:328 setTimeout (async) e.dispatch @ app.js?1566922725:328 r.doCreate @ app.js?1566922725:336 r.doCreateOffer @ app.js?1566922725:336 o.createOffer @ app.js?1566922725:335 i.createOffer @ app.js?1566922725:329 (anonymous) @ app.js?1566922725:571 (anonymous) @ app.js?1566922725:571 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:262 gc @ firebase.2.4.0.js:52 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:229 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:186 h.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:188 Eh.Ld @ firebase.2.4.0.js:178 (anonymous) @ firebase.2.4.0.js:176 yh @ firebase.2.4.0.js:170 La.onmessage @ firebase.2.4.0.js:169 WEBRTC debug ----- Personal LOG ----- Loading Roll20 Chat Event Handlers Number of other Players: 3 Broadcast Type: both Receive Type: both Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality: medium Connection INIT: Jason Connection INIT: Martin Y. Connection INIT: Viporus Offer TO: Jason Offer TO: Martin Y. Offer TO: Viporus Candidate TO: Jason | HOST udp Candidate TO: Jason | HOST udp Candidate TO: Jason | HOST udp Candidate TO: Viporus | HOST udp Candidate TO: Viporus | HOST udp Candidate TO: Viporus | HOST udp Candidate TO: Viporus | HOST udp Candidate TO: Jason | HOST udp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | HOST udp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | HOST udp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | HOST udp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | HOST udp Candidate TO: Jason | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Jason | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Jason | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Jason | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Viporus | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Viporus | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Viporus | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Viporus | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Jason | STUN udp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | STUN udp Candidate TO: Jason | STUN udp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | STUN udp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | STUN udp Candidate TO: Jason | STUN udp Candidate TO: Jason | STUN udp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | STUN udp Candidate TO: Viporus | STUN udp Candidate TO: Viporus | STUN udp Candidate TO: Viporus | STUN udp Candidate TO: Viporus | STUN udp Answer FROM: Martin Y. Answer FROM: Jason Candidate FROM: Jason | HOST udp Candidate FROM: Jason | HOST udp Candidate FROM: Jason | HOST udp Candidate FROM: Jason | HOST udp Candidate FROM: Jason | HOST tcp Candidate FROM: Jason | HOST tcp Candidate FROM: Jason | HOST tcp Candidate FROM: Martin Y. | HOST udp Candidate FROM: Jason | HOST tcp Candidate FROM: Martin Y. | HOST tcp Answer FROM: Viporus Candidate FROM: Viporus | HOST udp Candidate FROM: Viporus | HOST udp Candidate FROM: Viporus | HOST udp Candidate FROM: Viporus | HOST tcp Candidate FROM: Viporus | HOST tcp Candidate FROM: Viporus | HOST tcp Connection FAILING: Jason Connection FAILED: Jason Connection ERROR: ConnectionNotEstablished Could not establish connectivity with remote peer. Shutting down connection. Handle Signalling Connection FAILING: Martin Y. Connection FAILED: Martin Y. Connection ERROR: ConnectionNotEstablished Could not establish connectivity with remote peer. Shutting down connection. Handle Signalling Connection FAILING: Viporus Connection FAILED: Viporus Connection ERROR: ConnectionNotEstablished Could not establish connectivity with remote peer. Shutting down connection. Handle Signalling Reconnect! Send All Message: disc 1567365082120 Number of other Players: 3 Broadcast Type: both Receive Type: both Started local media Handle Signalling Video Quality: medium Connection INIT: Jason Connection INIT: Martin Y. Connection INIT: Viporus Offer TO: Jason Offer TO: Martin Y. Offer TO: Viporus Candidate TO: Viporus | HOST udp Candidate TO: Viporus | HOST udp Candidate TO: Jason | HOST udp Candidate TO: Jason | HOST udp Candidate TO: Jason | HOST udp Candidate TO: Jason | HOST udp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | HOST udp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | HOST udp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | HOST udp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | HOST udp Candidate TO: Viporus | HOST udp Candidate TO: Viporus | HOST udp Candidate TO: Jason | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Jason | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Jason | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Jason | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Viporus | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Viporus | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Viporus | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Viporus | HOST tcp Candidate TO: Jason | STUN udp Candidate TO: Jason | STUN udp Candidate TO: Jason | STUN udp Candidate TO: Jason | STUN udp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | STUN udp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | STUN udp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | STUN udp Candidate TO: Viporus | STUN udp Candidate TO: Viporus | STUN udp Candidate TO: Viporus | STUN udp Candidate TO: Viporus | STUN udp Candidate TO: Martin Y. | STUN udp Answer FROM: Jason Candidate FROM: Jason | HOST udp Candidate FROM: Jason | HOST udp Candidate FROM: Jason | HOST udp Candidate FROM: Jason | HOST udp Candidate FROM: Jason | HOST tcp Candidate FROM: Jason | HOST tcp Candidate FROM: Jason | HOST tcp Candidate FROM: Jason | HOST tcp Answer FROM: Martin Y. Candidate FROM: Martin Y. | HOST udp Candidate FROM: Martin Y. | HOST tcp Answer FROM: Viporus Candidate FROM: Viporus | HOST udp Candidate FROM: Viporus | HOST udp Candidate FROM: Viporus | HOST udp Candidate FROM: Viporus | HOST tcp Candidate FROM: Viporus | HOST tcp Candidate FROM: Viporus | HOST tcp ---- END Personal LOG ----